How to counter boil over!
Slug them....slug them all!
Slug them....slug them all!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
CoH.
Unbreakable.
Soul Guard.
Iron Grasp, Agitation, Mad Grit
Just stop playing killer, they can't use boil over when there is no killer.
Agitation seems to make the wiggles seem more harsh for some reason on its own but definitely appreciate the mad grit iron grasp gaming ๐ท๐
I play tested builds with a friends on racoon city if I could counter the library with the build you suggested and I did but I went down the stairs rather than dropping down ... They really need to put a hook in the library to be honest tho because I barley made it I could not when brake out was in play .
@ChiSoxFan11
I really feel that Rpd is the main problem for why this perk is abusable. RPD has a ton of issues that I could make a list of, but it would take a long time. If the Library is gonna stay at least put a hook at the third floor. RPD should have never made it to the game.....
How to counter boil over!
Quit DBD.
Yep -- I was there. On a map like RPD, if the killer isn't running Agitation + Iron Grasp, a hook just isn't happening (and in our tests, as stated, Breakout made even getting down the stairs impossible).
I also play-tested it in a KYF lobby tonight (where EVERYONE was running some form of Boil Over/Breakout/Hook offerings/Map offerings). It wasn't just those maps, as anything with a main building drop -- Coal Tower, Glenvale, Purgation Temple, just to name a few -- had the same issues. Even a basic hill on the Temple map got me a wiggle off when the person playing killer didn't go off of it cleanly.
Trolling each other in a KYF lobby is one thing, and the testing definitely showed where the issues are -- having it happen in a live lobby would have been a lot less fun.
@GillyBeannn Not just RPD. Eyrie, Thompson House, Disturbed Ward, and Ironworks (potentially, depending on RNG).
The thing is, it's not just Boil Over. It's the rise of the wiggle builds, that move into saboing. I've seen an increase in sabo squads, and even Breakdown has made a resurgence. It's led me to just bleed people out now. Been called a try hard and 'toxic,' but what can I do when half the hooks are gone and they keep running to dead zones.
Honestly what else can you do ? Honestly I wouldn't take it personally I completely understand .
I got sent to rpd tonight by a survivor running this build I was left on the floor by the killer despite the fact I wasn't even running the build but I in no way fault the killer for choosing to do so!
I totally understand I hope this issue of hook placements gets sorted ๐ท๐ค๐
How to avoid Dead man's switch builds.
You don't.
In addition to tips above:
Dropping them off the high place manually and waiting 20-30 seconds for the wiggle bar to reset is the only soft counter that doesn't relly on perks that i found
How to counter Boil over