WGLF is an S tier perk
Yes
Yes
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
how else are you gonna get above 25k as survivor?
You can’t
But you need to throw games to get any value
No
Yes, frankly it needs to give a stack for healing a survivor from the dying state.
Its power let’s you heal yet it also encourages you to let the killer pick them up.
Pfp
u dont run wglf for the healing speed.
Well I’m calling you GoodBoyKaru forever now.
You're just struggling to think of non spirit related topics huh?
You say that.
I was using wglf long before it was cool :P
:o
is that clown?
almost seems like foreshadowing…
But there's perks
I took a photo of a flashlight to see what they look like when activated
I concur with this statement. Excellent work, sir.
Bi1cts
You are indeed right. Something is wrong.
No.
everything is fine, stop gaslighting me GoodBoyKaru :(
thats great
everything is fine.
It is.
gaslight gatekeep girlboss
This is doing my head in.
So Gann can no longer mention Spirit...but then... Is GBK no longer allowed to mention David?
Trash perk compared to b&c
Yeah I'm triggered by the whole thing
@TheGannMan whats the map where there's a staircase in the middle of the map with the guaranteed gen on it called? that map is very nice for wglf but i cant remember it
Gann can say Yamaoka in other contexts
Sanctum of Wrath?
you... damn it please tell me i nearly had you 😐️
Listen, I’m going to lose one way or another.
I thought you were allowed to say “Yamaoka” in context outside of spirit?
Yes I am, but I’m going to fail this challenge at some point.
Who is Kazan's great-great-great-great-great Granddaughter?
Rin Yamaoka, known in-game as "The Spirit"
I got jebaited