DS needs another nerf ! ! !
It was a free escape for Yui.
It was a free escape for Yui.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yui is either power posing at that gate or dabbing
I dont know whats better
Great art as always <3
Well if anyone’s allowed to DS Spirit, it is Yui. Spirit may be my wife but Yui holds a place in my heart too.
That is actually adorable.
It’s the smooch for me. 💛
You love to see it.
You love Asians, are not you
I do love Claire Redfield as well, but only as my favorite RE character. She’s not Spirit levels of special though.
This is cute af
I used DS on The Spirit and she turned into The Plague!
Ha haaaaa
😭
This is just a fragment of my collection.
It took me half a minus to understand.
Senpai noticed me !
That just fractured my heart with how adorable that was.
Great job as always
I hate both.
but yeah, decisive smooch is op xD
"AAaaaaAAaaaa" her stun makes me laugh lol.
Probably a true fix DS needs.
I will never use DS on Yui again, shes not allowed to chu any killer.
Clown is number one on my list.
"I will never use DS on Yui again, shes not allowed to chu any killer."
My long journey to make Yui reach P3 might disagree with that statement...
It's that girl I asked to Prom back in high school all over again!!!!! 😰