Yes it would, killer walked back, it's like a normal pallet stun.
If they walk back, the don't get the stun
The thing is, I did the drop action when they were in the pallet, it refused to drop till they left it. You can only activate the drop while the killer is standing within the stun zone, so this should not be possible
The thing is, I did the drop action when they were in the pallet, it refused to drop till they left it. You can only activate the drop while the killer is standing within the stun zone, so this should not be possible
Fps difference? It's like when you stun and they hit you at the same time.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Aaaaaand what exactly happened?
Power struggle triggered but only after the killer had walked away and didnt save me, even tho the pallet dropped.
Don't use skillcheck wiggle?
the killer dodged the pallet drop in the clip
That shouldnt work like that tho? Power struggle should still have let me escape, otherwise whats the point?
That shouldnt be possible with power struggle though
They actually changed that some time ago for some reason. Idk why but here you go.
I think it’s because Power Struggle doesn’t count unless you press the button outside of the skillcheck.
My friends and I tested this on PTB, I thought it would change.
Edit: Then again the pallet did drop. So that’s weird.
I think it's due to the Devs not thinking of Power Struggle at all
It is weird though
Hard for me to tell, just watching the video I thought another survivor dropped the pallet and the killer dodged it.
Probably cause you were lagging. Like the symbol in the left upper corner shows.
Pretty much this.
I was thinking the same but when she looked behind again, there was no survivor aura behind it. Strange
This is beta. Not the official mechanic. You were rewarded by 20k BP or so.
Topic should be a feedback not a rant
Random bug benefits killers. Who knew.
Yes it would, killer walked back, it's like a normal pallet stun.
If they walk back, the don't get the stun
The thing is, I did the drop action when they were in the pallet, it refused to drop till they left it. You can only activate the drop while the killer is standing within the stun zone, so this should not be possible
What a marvelous idea, counter-play.
The symbol in the top left means your ping is between 150 and 300, fix your internet and try again.
Lag....sometimes helps sometimes burns.
It's the servers rn, I have perfect ping in any other game and to google, but DbD is just shitting itself
Fps difference? It's like when you stun and they hit you at the same time.
I think it was pure chance.
Saw the pallet and walked back in case someone was around.
The survivor had gotten close enough to drop it but the killer was already out of the area of stun 🤷🏻♀️