Were are my 6k shards?
Shouldn't we get 6k shards for the removed bubba masks? Because i didn't get any.
Shouldn't we get 6k shards for the removed bubba masks? Because i didn't get any.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Soon. They said it's happening soon.
They have to determine who earned the cosmetics then issue it out. Or something. Soon^tm
Nah, anyone who owns Bubba gets them.
I’ll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
wait it is Tuesday. Where are the shards.
Was planning on buying a jake cosmetic but they didn't appear sad
No, only people who have played at least one match of Leatherface gets them.
It wouldn't take long at all if they could just ice then out to everyone who owns him.
Great choice.
I bought him for nothing then
No, now you are one of the cool kids. That is not nothing, swagger will let you do great many things. You can pull all the hunies you want, now.
hmmm
I’ll do my best lord bubba
I think they have to play Bubba, or else they don't get it, i mean it's bhvr, come on, lol
I just assume everyone who owns this hunk of a himbo has played him more than once. Surely everyone who has this behemoth has camped a basement? My heart couldn't take the truth. It is feeble.
Uh... sorry to break it to you, but i only ever played him once and found him the most boring playstyle...sorry
Apology accepted. At least you can appreciate him as a survivor! 😊
No, kate for life