when does it start? say jan 25
It's just started, alot of people are still downloading it.
2PM EST, which is about an hour and fifteen minutes from now.
Wait - will there be another download for the event, or...nah?
@Pizzasauce said:Wait - will there be another download for the event, or...nah?
@Pizzasauce said:
No it's included in this update
No, it's already been uploaded with the update; they just haven't switched it on yet.
@brokedownpalace said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2770177#Comment_2770177No it's included in this update
@brokedownpalace said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2770177#Comment_2770177
@Laluzi said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2770177#Comment_2770177No, it's already been uploaded with the update; they just haven't switched it on yet.
@Laluzi said:
Oh thank goodness!
I was wondering about this myself.
No Event menu or music etc? Is it live now?
Confirming what others have said;
@Peanits said:Confirming what others have said;the event starts at 2PM EST (about 20 minutes from this post)no additional update is required (it's included in the 5.5.0 update)
@Peanits said:
Whee!
Fortunately I'm laid up today with a tweaked back, so I'm going to be Pinheading everywhere.
New voicelines are fantastic by the way.
@StarLost said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2770308#Comment_2770308Whee!Fortunately I'm laid up today with a tweaked back, so I'm going to be Pinheading everywhere.New voicelines are fantastic by the way.
@StarLost said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2770308#Comment_2770308
?????What happened to the challenge? Pinhead is not first on the list.
thanks was wondering because I had the update but no event.
@chargernick85 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2770331#Comment_2770331?????What happened to the challenge? Pinhead is not first on the list.
@chargernick85 said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2770331#Comment_2770331
Challenge doesn't start until the event starts :)
Currently putting together my builds on everyone, so I'll be firing up Trapper as soon as it's live.
@StarLost said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2770338#Comment_2770338Challenge doesn't start until the event starts :)Currently putting together my builds on everyone, so I'll be firing up Trapper as soon as it's live.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2770338#Comment_2770338
Oh yeah.....Forgot event starts at 2.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's just started, alot of people are still downloading it.
2PM EST, which is about an hour and fifteen minutes from now.
Wait - will there be another download for the event, or...nah?
No it's included in this update
No, it's already been uploaded with the update; they just haven't switched it on yet.
Oh thank goodness!
I was wondering about this myself.
No Event menu or music etc? Is it live now?
Confirming what others have said;
Whee!
Fortunately I'm laid up today with a tweaked back, so I'm going to be Pinheading everywhere.
New voicelines are fantastic by the way.
?????What happened to the challenge? Pinhead is not first on the list.
thanks was wondering because I had the update but no event.
Challenge doesn't start until the event starts :)
Currently putting together my builds on everyone, so I'll be firing up Trapper as soon as it's live.
Oh yeah.....Forgot event starts at 2.