If all temporary aura blind durations were quadrupled...
...would you say they would be balanced? Too overpowered? Still worthless? What are your guy's thoughts on this? Perhaps like exhaustion aura blindness should only count down when not doing a caertain action?
Comments
It's already hell for solos, don't make it worse, thanks
Doubled, methinks. Maybe doubled and a half. Quadrupled is too much.
Blindness doesn't matter pretty much at all imo. There are no aura perks worth countering.
Fearmonger is already seeing a increase in usage my last 8 killers were using it x4 would be too powerful
Speak for yourself, lots of killers make use of I'm all ears and distortion can be very frustrating.
I used to straight up laugh at that pathetic perk.
Now it's actually pretty tight. I've been loving it on Blight, Nurse and Plague.
The blind is situational but actually kind of annoying.
I honestly think it just needs maybe another way to cause its effect
I don't think Blindness can ever be balanced in its current state. Its best use is preventing you from seeing where downed or hooked teammates are. And that's got great utility... when the survivors aren't telling each other that info anyway.
Effective against solos, worthless against SWFs. You can't fix that without overhauling the effect entirely.
It's also generally a pretty bad status effect to apply in chase, because it's most useful on the survivors who aren't your current target (which is why Third Seal or Fearmonger are way better than 90% of killer blindness addons.) The survivor you're chasing couldn't care less about auras unless they're running Blood Amber.
I mean... yeah Killers use aura reading, but Killers can't be inflicted with blindness. Survivors don't really use aura reading though. Least not usually.
The topic is about aura blocking right? It goes both ways, but I could say yeah maybe I misunderstood.
Alert, Dark Sense, and a few other perks are heavily underrated. But that's not because aura reading is bad, that's because people are meta do or die.
Edit: I reread the thread again. Whoops. It's been a long day.