MMR seems extra horrible tonight.

I'm not saying it gives me great teammates normally but tonight it feels broken. Getting 3 new players (tier 1 perks, dont rescue, what are gens?) and a killer who thinks they need to tunnel on top of that. Literally just watched a Dwight jump in a locker mid chase right in front of killer...he was healthy. Like take a hit and use the boost to get away.

Same on killer side...3 games I steamrolled under par survivors. Idk just seems more off than usual. Anyone else?

Comments

  • @chargernick85 said:

    I'm not saying it gives me great teammates normally but tonight it feels broken. Getting 3 new players (tier 1 perks, dont rescue, what are gens?) and a killer who thinks they need to tunnel on top of that. Literally just watched a Dwight jump in a locker mid chase right in front of killer...he was healthy. Like take a hit and use the boost to get away.

    Same on killer side...3 games I steamrolled under par survivors. Idk just seems more off than usual. Anyone else?

    Yeah just play against an artist that was just tunneling me off hook. And the team. 😐one person with one perk and another killed themselves on hook. Yay 🤠

  • It's been so bad lately in the evenings. Somehow worse than old ranked matchmaking. Terrible teammates on survivor and complete babies when I'm on killer. The system seems to completely break when there are a lot of players in queue. It just starts pairing everyone up with whoever is next available. I should never be getting survivors with around 200 hrs when I'm closing in on 4000. Who is having fun in that game?

  • It was decent for me this weekend but now its screwy as all hell. No fun on either side right now.

  • Whatever has been happening with the matchmaker lately has just sucked all the fun out of the game for my friends.

    Horrible teammates, hackers and inconsistent Killer matches.

  • Most games consist of 100 hour or less players regardless if I do well or not.

  • I'm having a decent time tonight. Playing killer I haven't had to many issues. Went against a few swfs but they were more interested in me than gens. Most matches so far have been either I steamroll or they steamroll but it isn't to bad. Idk.

  • Well, I went from "good teams with full items and meta perks" when I was just playing for BBQ stacks, to "potato team with zero items and like one meta perk between the lot of them who leave someone to die on hook in basement for no reason" when I decided to use good addons and drop BBQ for something more impactful. I...

    -sigh-

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    It's been so bad lately in the evenings. Somehow worse than old ranked matchmaking. Terrible teammates on survivor and complete babies when I'm on killer. The system seems to completely break when there are a lot of players in queue. It just starts pairing everyone up with whoever is next available. I should never be getting survivors with around 200 hrs when I'm closing in on 4000. Who is having fun in that game?

    I had a crazy game where someone was blowing up my gen and I tried to save someone else around a pallet after they got downed, but they crawled away and gave up my position. And the other teammate I had no seen yet no gen popped in like 2 minutes despite the person blowing up the gen every 15 seconds and I finishing one ourselves.


    The killer... Rage quit. I was so relieved because I thought we were going to get our cheeks clapped. I had zero faith in my squad, but I guess they did good enough to make what I can only assume was a baby killer, leave in frustration.

  • @chargernick85 said:

    I'm not saying it gives me great teammates normally but tonight it feels broken. Getting 3 new players (tier 1 perks, dont rescue, what are gens?) and a killer who thinks they need to tunnel on top of that. Literally just watched a Dwight jump in a locker mid chase right in front of killer...he was healthy. Like take a hit and use the boost to get away.

    Same on killer side...3 games I steamrolled under par survivors. Idk just seems more off than usual. Anyone else?

    I've been getting a run of 800-1000 hour players to my 400...and weirdly enough holding my own today (I've had to play sweaty though).

  • @Pulsar said:

    Whatever has been happening with the matchmaker lately has just sucked all the fun out of the game for my friends.

    Horrible teammates, hackers and inconsistent Killer matches.

    *extra emphasis on “horrible teammates”

  • @chargernick85 said:

    It was decent for me this weekend but now its screwy as all hell. No fun on either side right now.

    Yeah i got this one terrible feng as a teammate that had to just body block and we both would have made it out. I did get Myers with blast mine so that’s great lmao

  • Yup something is up just got 3 different brand new killers it was totally not fair for them

  • I always get those. That is nothing new to me. Actually, funny story, the whole reason I started playing DBD was specifically to play a game where I didn't have teammates. I was getting so sick of them and if this didn't work, I was just going to return to fighting games instead. Lol.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2757869#Comment_2757869

    I always get those. That is nothing new to me. Actually, funny story, the whole reason I started playing DBD was specifically to play a game where I didn't have teammates. I was getting so sick of them and if this didn't work, I was just going to return to fighting games instead. Lol.

    The only games I play now are dbd and injustice 2. I finished Spider-Man like 3 months ago. And I have the Witcher 3 I’ll get to that one. But yeah idk why this game does this to me. When I play survivor, I get one mediocre to good teammate (if I’m lucky), 1 bad teammate, 1 noob and a good killer.

  • Meanwhile I am getting bully squads on my zero mmr twins