Don't mind him
There is nothing wrong with this screenshot. It's just a harmless screenshot of me mori'ing Cheryl.
There is nothing wrong with this screenshot. It's just a harmless screenshot of me mori'ing Cheryl.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why?
W-why...? Why? My poor baby
What why? I just wanted to share a screenshot of me mori'ing Cheryl. I rarely play him. It was fun... for both of us.
He's not so baby anymore.
No..stop, please. I'm begging you, don't ruin my child anymore
Demo was supposed to be the one blessed thing in this entire game... how could you do this? ;_;
He's.. innocent.
Not sure what you mean? It was just a Mori screenshot ๐ @Cornpopers_Evan
Than what made you want to post it?
It was my first Demo Mori โบ
In a private match.
Based on the pose that Demo and Cheryl are taking, I doubt that
He's friendly.
Cheryl is doing sit ups.
Definitely.
Nah she straight up getting her face destroyed right now. Idk how y'all don't see it. ๐
Either that or the other.
Seems to me like demo is letting out a cry
A cry of joy, yes.
Oh. Very. ๐
As a demo main, I don't know how to feel about this
//
It's okay. Take your time.
Hex: The Third Seal
I applied the Blindness Status Effect to you.
//
Finally, some quality content. Saving the image for later.
omega
Don't. Please, don't.
Hungry for Cheryl like hungry hungry demo.
OH MY GOD.
it can't be worse than the next one.
That's me right now.
They did it. They added sex to dead by daylight.
I canโt believe Demo would do such a thing. Doesnโt Demo care for Hopper anymore??
What? You dirty Dan. You're just imagining things.