you gave us a week of bloodrush...

... and for this i COULD be grateful, but the major issues of the game are still present:

1 huge amount of ddos and hackers are still present in the game (not joking when i found them 1 of every 3 matches that i do)

2 the HUGE AMOUNT of toxic players. Despite your claims about fighting racism and extreme harassments you erased free content like bubba's masks for that purpose, which i don't really care too much tbh, but every report that i did against people who were racist toward me or telling me to kill myself/hope for my death in a gruesome way with more than valid proofs (screenshots) were IGNORED... yes, i said ignored cause i still have a couple of tickets open from 3 months ago

3 the grind itself wasn't reduced despite people asked for this more than once (bp bonus and codes are sweet, but the problem is the base mechanics of earning too much few points in a match, even when you have BBQ/WGLF, and the perk tiers, that should be gone long time ago)

4 certain exploits are left unchecked despite they are gamebreaking (blight's "tech" for example)

5 certain perks should be reworked/buffed/nerfed cause actually the meta isn't changed much (killers) or at all (survivors)

6 certain buffs/nerf to some killers that no one asked (twins, clown, deathslinger, nemesis, etc etc... )

7 maps that are literally unplayable (haddonfield for example) or should be properly balanced (the game is anther example)

8 map offerings should be eliminated from the game (one of the fun parts of dbd is the random maps, but this is more a personal thing, also cause this is usually abused by SWF swat squads/tryhard killers who want to make your game miserable)

Comments

  • I would add: please remove perks tiers. Why should I even bother using a nerfed perk. Taking into account the waste of bp to max them.

    Regarding SWF I would also add the fact they are ignoring the huge unbalance between those teams and solos teams. And I cannot accept the answer SWF is balanced because someone says the game is balanced by statistics where the killer rate is over 3 per match. Those statistics are Nonsense. I'm speaking from a personal point of view and I have several hours of gameplay behind me, but I also watched several good streamer players and they often get stomped by SWAT SWF teams. We don't need to buff solos to become like SWF we need to NERF SWF. Do you really want a game without killer or just toxic matches with constant face camping and tunneling?

    I'm personally sick of this gameplay. I advice adressing the problems asap otherwise this game is going to become a lobby simulator.

  • Are you all the same person?

  • @Tostapane said:

    ... and for this i COULD be grateful, but the major issues of the game are still present:

    1 huge amount of ddos and hackers are still present in the game (not joking when i found them 1 of every 3 matches that i do)

    2 the HUGE AMOUNT of toxic players. Despite your claims about fighting racism and extreme harassments you erased free content like bubba's masks for that purpose, which i don't really care too much tbh, but every report that i did against people who were racist toward me or telling me to kill myself/hope for my death in a gruesome way with more than valid proofs (screenshots) were IGNORED... yes, i said ignored cause i still have a couple of tickets open from 3 months ago

    3 the grind itself wasn't reduced despite people asked for this more than once (bp bonus and codes are sweet, but the problem is the base mechanics of earning too much few points in a match, even when you have BBQ/WGLF, and the perk tiers, that should be gone long time ago)

    4 certain exploits are left unchecked despite they are gamebreaking (blight's "tech" for example)

    5 certain perks should be reworked/buffed/nerfed cause actually the meta isn't changed much (killers) or at all (survivors)

    6 certain buffs/nerf to some killers that no one asked (twins, clown, deathslinger, nemesis, etc etc... )

    7 maps that are literally unplayable (haddonfield for example) or should be properly balanced (the game is anther example)

    8 map offerings should be eliminated from the game (one of the fun parts of dbd is the random maps, but this is more a personal thing, also cause this is usually abused by SWF swat squads/tryhard killers who want to make your game miserable)

    Fun fact, BHVR hasn't banned the person who told me to kill myself, and the block option doesn't work since you still play against them.

    Good to know BHVR that you can tell people to kill themselves and not get banned at all, you guys are seriously fighting over harassment and racism!!!

  • @Danielgdp3 said:

    Are you all the same person?

    Is it so difficult to think that more that 1 person can share the same thoughts? We are simply worried for the game's health, which in the current situation is grim. I forgot to add also hit validation regarding the issues of dbd

  • @OldHunterLight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/305290/you-gave-us-a-week-of-bloodrush

    Fun fact, BHVR hasn't banned the person who told me to kill myself, and the block option doesn't work since you still play against them.

    Good to know BHVR that you can tell people to kill themselves and not get banned at all, you guys are seriously fighting over harassment and racism!!!

    I wonder if they ever look into reports that people are sending to them...

  • @Tostapane said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2751930#Comment_2751930

    I wonder if they ever look into reports that people are sending to them...

    I doubt it, a mod here told me to send the report and they never did anything, not even a simple answer mail like before.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @OldHunterLight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2751932#Comment_2751932

    I doubt it, a mod here told me to send the report and they never did anything, not even a simple answer mail like before.

    Sad thing, especially for a company like that who could easily improve their game and report system

  • @Minecraft said:

    i wonder what side you play

    I play both sides (mostly killer due to the variety of their powers, so different gameplay). I don't understand how this could be relevant to the topic...

  • @CowabungaDude said:

    Stop complaining, start grinding!

    Did you really enjoy this kind of grind? Well, you are lucky, I can't say the same for myself...

  • I’m glad for extra BP, but as the OP noted there are still a ton of issues in the game that that have been complained about for a long, long time but still aren’t being addressed, especially on the killer side. The blood rush might help stabilize the player count temporarily, but I don’t think it’s going to stop the continued decline.

  • Blights techs are broken? Lol

  • certain buffs/nerf to some killers that no one asked (twins, clown, deathslinger, nemesis, etc etc... )

    Minor points but

    • The Deathslinger change to his instant shot actually was asked for by a bunch of people who thought his ability to shoot instantly from the hip was problematic. (I’m not one of them but I remember a lot of posts about it and some popular streamers complaining about it.) Nobody claimed he was too powerful, including the devs, but the complaint was how he played wasn’t as engaging as it could be (whatever that really means.)
    • Twins and Nemesis both had some add-ons buffed and others nerfed. I have no idea what data they’re using on these things but it’s obviously not intended as an overall nerf to either killer.
    • Clown’s pinkie finger was definitely overpowered and deserved its nerf and was explicitly called out as problematic by many people. Clown himself probably could use a slight buff to his base kit, but that’s a separate issue.
    • I’m not sure what “etc etc” is in this case. Are there actually other specific examples you have in mind?
  • Crying about bloodrush. Okay. What is this community.

  • @ThanksForDaily said:

    Crying about bloodrush. Okay. What is this community.

    Tell me what community it is. I see a lack of text comprehension here. Don't blame the OP if you can't read properly.

  • Having a blood rush week is still better than not having one.

    Wanna know why? You’d still be complaining regardless.

  • @dugman said:

    certain buffs/nerf to some killers that no one asked (twins, clown, deathslinger, nemesis, etc etc... )

    Minor points but

    • The Deathslinger change to his instant shot actually was asked for by a bunch of people who thought his ability to shoot instantly from the hip was problematic. (I’m not one of them but I remember a lot of posts about it and some popular streamers complaining about it.) Nobody claimed he was too powerful, including the devs, but the complaint was how he played wasn’t as engaging as it could be (whatever that really means.)
    • Twins and Nemesis both had some add-ons buffed and others nerfed. I have no idea what data they’re using on these things but it’s obviously not intended as an overall nerf to either killer.
    • Clown’s pinkie finger was definitely overpowered and deserved its nerf and was explicitly called out as problematic by many people. Clown himself probably could use a slight buff to his base kit, but that’s a separate issue.
    • I’m not sure what “etc etc” is in this case. Are there actually other specific examples you have in mind?

    1 still only FEW people complained about him yet he got nerfed too much without giving nothing in return

    2those nerfs were COMPLETELY random, without logic if i might add

    3 no doubt on that, still a nerf regardless (they nerfed flask of bleach too btw and that addon was more than fine imo)

    4 there are more examples but i don't want write everything (blight is a killer that in the next patch will be buffed, and no one asked for a blight buff as far as i know)

  • @ThanksForDaily said:

    Crying about bloodrush. Okay. What is this community.

    no one here is crying about it, read the whole thread before leaving a comment please

  • @Elessar93 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2752051#Comment_2752051

    Tell me what community it is. I see a lack of text comprehension here. Don't blame the OP if you can't read properly.

    this. thank you

  • @Johnny_XMan said:

    Having a blood rush week is still better than not having one.

    Wanna know why? You’d still be complaining regardless.

    read

    the

    WHOLE

    thread

    before leaving comments thanks. no one here is complaining about bloodrush, WE are complaining about the actual state of the game

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Tostapane said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2752047#Comment_2752047

    1 still only FEW people complained about him yet he got nerfed too much without giving nothing in return

    2those nerfs were COMPLETELY random, without logic if i might add

    3 no doubt on that, still a nerf regardless (they nerfed flask of bleach too btw and that addon was more than fine imo)

    4 there are more examples but i don't want write everything (blight is a killer that in the next patch will be buffed, and no one asked for a blight buff as far as i know)

    1) No, a LOT of people complained about the instant aim. It was a common complaint. Nobody said he was overpowered but those complaints about the instant shots were all over the place, it wasn't a handful of posts. Just a quick Google for example

    3 votes and 46 comments so far on Reddit

    https://steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/2967272318192569359/

    @OctaviusK said:

    After posting a discussion about ehy people hate Deathslinger I got many similar answer.

    Answers:

    -He has instant ADS that allows you get shots with almost no counterplay if your good.

    -A good deathslinger will hit you then reel you back in to down you.

    -He has no map pressure.

    Now let's see if I can fix these.

    Fixes:

    To fix the first issue.

    -Entering ADS takes .75 seconds and a non-directional noise is played.

    This creates a noise that tells the survivor its time to dodge the gun the .75 is meant to help them vault the window or pallet before they get shoot or allow them to dodge.

    To fix the second issue.

    -Once hit The Redeemer enters a bloody state, which increases the time to enter ADS by .25 seconds.

    I hope this fixes the problem that the distance you get out of your boost won't matter.

    To fix the third issue.

    - Increase his movement speed to 115%.

    -After each hit generators he has damaged will explode if someone is on them.

    The first buff just helps him get around. The second one is meant to reward him for kicking generators and hitting survivors. Which I think is highly skilled based to both sides. He must kick a gen and hit someone, and it can be avoided if you don't work on the generator.

    Mind you, I was not one of those people, I didn't care about his instant shots. But there were definitely a lot of people who did.


    2) The nerfs weren't "random and without logic". I guarantee the devs don't spend their time randomly making changes. Just because they didn't explain the reasoning and we don't have the statistics they used doesn't mean they didn't have a reason they felt they should make those changes. You may or may not agree with their decisions, but I can guarantee their decisions weren't "random".

    4) Blight didn't get a buff next patch, unless you're talking about his Adrenaline Vial getting a small buff? And if that's the case then Clown and Nemesis also got "buffed" because they likewise had add-ons which got small buffs.

  • @Tostapane said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2752161#Comment_2752161

    read

    the

    WHOLE

    thread

    before leaving comments thanks. no one here is complaining about bloodrush, WE are complaining about the actual state of the game

    You're complaining that we got a bloodrush instead of the fixes you listed being corrected.


    How is that not complaining about bloodrush?

  • Get those Bloodpoints. I’ve been saving Red Head Pinky Clown just for this. 30 sacrificial cakes. 30 pinkies. Agi Grasp Basement Clown. Quick too if survivors simply leave. EZ 50-100K BPs 😂

  • @Tostapane said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2752161#Comment_2752161

    read

    the

    WHOLE

    thread

    before leaving comments thanks. no one here is complaining about bloodrush, WE are complaining about the actual state of the game

    I don't care that you are complaining about the game. People do that on a daily basis.

    You brought those complaints as a means to justify your ungratefulness.

  • @Johnny_XMan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2752254#Comment_2752254

    I don't care that you are complaining about the game. People do that on a daily basis.

    You brought those complaints as a means to justify your ungratefulness.

    if you don't care why are you still here? you know, noboby force you to stay here, if you don't like the thread just ignore it and move along

  • @SonicOffline said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2752254#Comment_2752254

    You're complaining that we got a bloodrush instead of the fixes you listed being corrected.

    How is that not complaining about bloodrush?

    the problem isn't the bloodrush itself... the problem is that this bloodrush was used as lenient for those problems

  • @Tostapane said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2751991#Comment_2751991

    I play both sides (mostly killer due to the variety of their powers, so different gameplay). I don't understand how this could be relevant to the topic...

    its that funny mindset where some people think that because you play one side more than the other that therefore instantaneously invalidates all your opinions on this games balance or health.

    its really just an attempt to strawman someone, pay it no mind.


    as for your points, i actually agree with a majority of them. all of them are valid points of critisism to have (though i wouldnt call all of them a "major issue", they are issues nontheless).

  • @Minecraft said:

    i wonder what side you play

    This isn't an us vs them post.

  • This content has been removed.
  • This. This isn't about one side or the other, those are problems that affect the game and make it worse.

  • @dugman said:

    certain buffs/nerf to some killers that no one asked (twins, clown, deathslinger, nemesis, etc etc... )

    Minor points but

    • The Deathslinger change to his instant shot actually was asked for by a bunch of people who thought his ability to shoot instantly from the hip was problematic. (I’m not one of them but I remember a lot of posts about it and some popular streamers complaining about it.) Nobody claimed he was too powerful, including the devs, but the complaint was how he played wasn’t as engaging as it could be (whatever that really means.)
    • Twins and Nemesis both had some add-ons buffed and others nerfed. I have no idea what data they’re using on these things but it’s obviously not intended as an overall nerf to either killer.
    • Clown’s pinkie finger was definitely overpowered and deserved its nerf and was explicitly called out as problematic by many people. Clown himself probably could use a slight buff to his base kit, but that’s a separate issue.
    • I’m not sure what “etc etc” is in this case. Are there actually other specific examples you have in mind?

    the deathslinger got overnerfed . i can understand why they nerfed the windup time but i cant see the reason why the tr radius got bigger

  • @Foodnt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2752047#Comment_2752047

    the deathslinger got overnerfed . i can understand why they nerfed the windup time but i cant see the reason why the tr radius got bigger

    I have a feeling they maybe increased his terror radius because of some combos involving Monitor and Abuse but that’s just a guess. 🤷‍♂️ Personally I think he’s a weaker Huntress at this point but that’s just me. I don’t like playing him too much right now though because his turning rate while aiming is super slow. I think he’s the only ranged attacker that turns more slowly while aiming, everybody else turns at their normal rate.

  • @dugman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2753252#Comment_2753252

    I have a feeling they maybe increased his terror radius because of some combos involving Monitor and Abuse but that’s just a guess. 🤷‍♂️ Personally I think he’s a weaker Huntress at this point but that’s just me. I don’t like playing him too much right now though because his turning rate while aiming is super slow. I think he’s the only ranged attacker that turns more slowly while aiming, everybody else turns at their normal rate.

    definitely was for monitor and abuse. anyway back to the topic yesterday i did 3 matches, 2 of them were against cheaters... as i said before, they gave a boost for earning bp but they aren't fixing the REAL issues of the game