Toxic players during events
My first match and I'm immediately tunneled out of the game by Cannibal and get a 5 minute ban.
Please disable The Cannibal and Saboteur during events. Thanks! π
My first match and I'm immediately tunneled out of the game by Cannibal and get a 5 minute ban.
Please disable The Cannibal and Saboteur during events. Thanks! π
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You getting a 5 minute ban is your own fault, not cannibals. Nice try.
My second match in, and I get a Ghostface abusing an exploit to get free Exposes without any way for survivors to reveal them, and now I have a 15 minute ban.
I want to play the game, not sit in lobbies, hang on hooks, and wait for matchmaking timeouts.
Want to avoid the ban... stop DC'ing simple.
This is definitely a bait, no-one with 2000 posts is THIS dense about how the game works.
I personally take responsibility for all disconnects. I prefer to have the credit. Passing off the endeavor to survivor skill doesn't sit right with me.
You gave that ban to yourself, you had to quit the game which means you didn't get tunneled out of anything.
You're a purist, through and through. You can assume when I'm not giving survivor mains the room they need to be coy that you're the exception.
Uh, you DC'd. That's your own ban, not the killer's fault.
What exploit?
I Googled this and found nothing. I've also literally never seen or heard of this.
GF's 'reveal' mechanics are janky.
If you teabag while stalking they just can't manage to get it. Can confirm this is a powerful exploit that combats even stretched res if you are proficient enough with your dunks. But conserve some for the downs, of course.
sucks that you got tunneled but you got what you deserve
How?
If you DC you deserve the ban, take the death instead and move on
They DC'd, and they got penalized for it?
Don't forget camping and slugging. Even if you did neither.
I agree, killing people is wrong and survivor mains are much more ethical using wood and flashlights only in self defense.
Yea I get that, I was reading that comment differently tho.
In some ways, I hate events. It brings out the worst in players. Every match has hook-breakers in it. On a normal day I don't necessarily see any, but during events, that's all there is. I put on Starstruck to deal with it, and in the match I just finished I watched all four survivors bleed out in a doggy pile because they'd rather break hooks than get saves. Okay, whatever, they knew I had Starstruck and they continued breaking hooks in front of me, so they chose their fate.
I haven't tried playing survivor yet. I'm sure it'll be just as fun, though.
Sounds like you were the toxic one by DCβing, sorry to say but...
what kind of joke is this
That's my philosophy too, you break the hook, you don't deserve the hook.
So you're DCing to give yourself a penalty while giving the killer more BP from quitter bonus?
Ive never understood the DC logic, you're waiting longer for the ban to end than if you just went afk, gave up and went and got a drink