Why do I like SWF (im 90% killer)
Against all the killers complaining, here is why SWF is cool
it is challenging, because survs are pretty much in voice chat so they can coordinate better so u take a bigger challenge
you can predict what will they do (pretty much they dont let a team member to die) so they take big risk at unhooking or reviving
you enjoy more destroying a group of friends that know each other, so after match u see priceless QQ comments
My advice: use impossible gens built like I do (tier 3): unnerving+distressing+overcharge+something else (I like Franklin Demise to troll them), and use Trapper with extra traps for extra satisfaction, you will see how fun is when they cannot complete last gen if you patrol gens lol
Comments
Yeah I enjoy the challenge and have never dodged anyone not even ful 4 man swf with 4 items tb/fl's ds etc. Sometimes I get destroyed but I learn from it and there are times i destroy and usually get a gg afterwards.
As soon as I saw the map offering I knew how I would play it. I chose Doc because the 4th guy had a flashlight. The first person I hooked I planned on keeping a close patrol on, and it worked. Two of the others came near and I got them to tier 3 madness and hit them. Chased one a ways off and the dude got unhooked. Tunneled him down and hooked him again. Two more came near again so I swatted them away, third cleansed my Ruin. Dude dies on hook as I’m chasing one, down her and it’s basement time. They’re so desperate to get gens done they don’t even bother to try and rescue until they’ve popped two gens but by then I’m on one of them and hook him across the map. The last one decides to rescue the one hooked just then instead of the basement, she goes down shortly after unhooking, I hook her. Last dude alive is near the hook trying to snap out of it, I chase him and of course he’s going to try to unhook before i can down him but he has no chance. ez 4k.
Some SWF groups would have left the first dude hooked to die and powered through gens. But most are not like that. Of course I got a slew of salty messages about how I played unfair against 4 stack SWF with rainbow map, two purple keys and a green flashlight lol.
Yes nobody likes boring games where survivors just run around with zero coordination were these developers stupid enough to think that balancing game around solo players is a good idea lol good job so far
No more Cannibal avatar, huh?
No thanks btw, i don't like having to use a specific build.
If you think this way and you play trapper then props to you. I don't think you play anywhere close to rank 1 with those thoughts though.
yup, I always was more trapper than cannibal cuz trapping is the most satisfying killer's power
rank matters btw
/sarcasm
im rank 5 and saw 2 survs inside lockers with the match just started
Quite fine till they decided i had to come back
It quite does.
Anyway, better not to derail the original topic, it seems things are pretty tense out there.
I agree 100% It is why i have barely been active the last several weeks.
It quite doesn't
Said by people who can't get there.
What? I'm rank 1 sweetie
Means nothing.
Then it's delusion. While the ranking system is ridiculously flawed and bad, someone at rank 20 is not the same as someone at rank 1.
Okay?
I'm with OP on SWF, I enjoy going up against them, but I don't think that they are a fair matchup. Anytime I've looked at their perks, they always have a nicely distributed set of perks amongst them with no redundant overlap. This makes them really efficient, and capable of tackling any perks the killer can bring into the trial.
I find it more frustrating that killers lose their addons from trials, even though SWF is so prevalent. I mean, it makes sense for killers to lose their addons so that they aren't always optimized, just like survivor groups aren't always optimized... oh wait, SWF groups are always optimized! D'oh! But, I guess that's what it makes it fun to shut them down.