My Newest Cosmetics (What Are Yours?)
Title.
Title.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Been rocking Feng's mime costume.
Don't know why but i'm loving it.
On Legion i often switch, mix and match what i have
The community elodie skin has actually got me to play her a lot more. Definitely one of my favourites
This combo on Elodie is my favorite now, it looks even better in game than in lobby, top piece colour seems less flashy
really like this artist one too. even if it is a bit buggy at times
Blight's Ice cosmetic.
Git this big boi yesterday
Oooo ######### thats nice I want!
I really like it. It looks a bit lame, but gets these weird spikes in blood fury. And then I think the spikes stay there but they dont glow until the next blood fure
My current looks
I do chip and change some characters rather frequently but these are the ones that I had recently used from when I read the post so here go.
Killers
Amanda Young
Legion
Frank Morrison
Julie Kostenko
Joey (Doesn’t get a last name)
Susie (Only main characters get last names)
All for one
Demi Logorgon
Big Sexy Man with a Big Sexy Sword (Pyramid Head)
( Konami is Konami so sadly I can't mix and match)
Survivors
Feng Min (Best Girl)
( I have every cosmetic for her except the twitch shirt sadly so she is one of the characters a chip and change a lot)
Cheryl/Heather Mason ( I still prefer calling her Heather because I'm used to it even though I know she did canonically go back to Cheryl)
( Konami is Konami so sadly I can't mix and match even though I already have a mix-and-match in mind for her)
Mikaela Reid
That is about it as I said I have more outfits that I tend to chip and change for these characters but that's a lot of pictures also two of them you just can't mix and match
I really wish you could mix and match some. Actually, I wish you could get the prestige version of different cosmetics, so I could have the original Ghostface all bloody and not with the stripes that just bug me.
I just got Classic Ghostface and Devil Ghostface today. Yay! And I got Blight's Amazon Prime ice cosmetic two days ago.
I just got the Blight's ice cosmetic today. And classic Ghostface is ESSENTIAL.
I bought School Girl Q Spirit last. I accidentally bought too many auric cells because I thought we would get OG Nemesis for Halloween and with the Ringu hype, felt she needed the drip.
My latest purchase was Elodie’s reindeer onesy. I even added “O Deer!” To my Steam name lol.
Otherwise, I have been eyeing Plague’s Maggot outfit. I purchased the crown but I think I’d like to complete the set.
I put 10 bucks down and bought Classic Ghostface and Shiny Ghostface. My Ghostface actually has cosmetics now whoa.
Well spent. As I've said elsewhere in this thread? Classic Ghostface is essential and ON SALE NOW!
The news did not say cosmetics were on sale. That’s exciting!
Most recent new cosmetics?
I'm a cheapskate who tends to buy single pieces over full outfits - but hey, you can't tell me Frosty Eyes doesn't work here.
Doc got a fancy new coat. Might get the weapon from that set too when shards allow.
Not a purchase, but I'm in love with Plague's butterfly mask from the last rift and I just switched out the crown I was using. Ugh that matches so nicely.
Also shirtless David, but I forgot to take a picture. Still. I paid BHVR $4 to remove David's shirt and the world is a better place for it.