This 1.5x Bloodrush event is definitely going to reduce the grind
New players are certainly going to be happy about this event. Thanks BHVR!
New players are certainly going to be happy about this event. Thanks BHVR!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Have you seen the grind tho ? they could have made it x2
My post is purely sarcasm and yeah the grind is nuts.
Yeah it might help out maxing a few characters but won't even scratch the surface if you're relatively new.
Was it always only 1,5x? I thought it is 2x
They used to do double BP events and the grind is way worse than it has ever been so this isn’t super exciting, but better than nothing I suppose!
Blood Rush is always 1.5x.
Blood Hunt is 2x.
Blood Feast is 3x. (This has only ever happened once, I think, before my time.)
Well it's not not going to help
Hmm, so I don't really have to care about this, good to know...
I will just be afk till anniversary :D there are real boosts waiting.
I know you're being sarcastic but I wish it actually did help with the grind.
Lol same I still have to level half the survivor roster and I can't be ######### with getting them all to prestige 3 and use millions of bloodpoints to get all the perks I need.
Blood feast for 6 anniversary
Blood Feast was the 3rd Anniversary with Ghostface.
This is how I P3'd him in a day.
Considering the intensely close proximity of the last bloodhunt, by BHVR standards, I hope this is a new trend in more frequent bloodhunts. In that case, no sarcasm, it WOULD help with the grind.
I think that was just a regular Blood Hunt. I was around for that. The event had double Bloodpoints plus the gateaus in the Bloodweb.
According to the wiki, the one and only Blood Feast was in 2017. https://deadbydaylight.fandom.com/wiki/Blood_Feast
Oh yeah nvm.
I can't speak to the consoles or the Epic Game Store, but according to Steam Stats, DdD has been losing .5-1% of its players every day since December. That's a little under 3,000 players in 11 days. This is the first January to have negative player growth in five years and continues the 6 month decline of over 20,000 players leaving the game.
The next chapter isn't coming out for another 2 months and the Mid-Chapter patch provided nearly nothing to get people excited (in addition to not addressing the most critical game health issues).
I imagine the Blood Rush is a move to try to stem the bleeding and get people to play even though nothing has changed and there's nothing to look forward to.
Yikes. If you put it like this it sounds pretty glum :V But people are always talking doom and gloom, and I would say, pretty unsarcastically: yes, it is helping with the grind ^^ I started in November and by now got all the killers but 3 licensed ones and I got them all up to level 40+, two at P3, a few at P1. In the survivors department I am slacking, but thats ok as I am mostly a killer player.
The grind IS enormous, but most of the first hurdles fly bye just by playing the game and learning what each character does. But prestigeing all the charactes really is a bottomless pit and I would wish for two QoL changes in the game:
1) uncouple the bloodpoint earning effects from BBQ and We are goona live forever and make them basekit for survivors and killers. This way you will see way more diverse builds and let everyone play the game without shooting themselves in the foot bloodpoint wise.
2) give us an option to reroll a bloodweb. Maybe 5k, maybe 10k, but something around this number. When I prestiged my Pyramidhead and finally got him to P3 I got NOT ONE of my usual build perks until I got him 6 bloodwebs after level 50! This is certainly unlucky, but also totally unfun.
It also feels quite awkward to level a new character and not have BBQ available. Each time I play I feel like I should play another character, just because I "lose" so many bloodpoints.
I'll take all the BP I can get! I do wish it was more though
Ok, but can they please? Seriously the grind in this game has gotten completely out of control.
Help with the grind, maybe. It's more likely a marketing ploy for players to top off/max BP so they're more likely to buy the new characters immediately.
✨Happy Days✨
I hope they implement a Bloody Hell with a 10x BPs soon 😫
Or how about they listen to their community and get rid of perk tiers /s
Sadly it will probably never happen. Just this would reduce the grind down to a third.
At 1.5x, this marketing sucks. I want to play the game and even I will be skipping this event unless they add that dank Battlepass drip into the mix.