Next chapter update Victor will go into tantrum if he leaves charlotte for longer than 5 seconds.
because why not i guess. idk bhvr is so quirky
hoursLUL
because why not i guess. idk bhvr is so quirky
hoursLUL
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pretty sure next chapter they are just gonna soft delete the Twins. You can buy them, but if you try and play them you just never find a match.
Then they'll double oppressions cooldown. Because.
And they still won't nerf OP:Circle Of Healing. 😁
"We hear the community, and understand that they feel like the Twins were unjustly nerfed, so we've decided to tone down some of Hillbilly's addons." -Behavior Devs, probably-
Who's this 'Victor' fella you're all talking about? 🤔
I thought the next chapter was gonna be Ringu? I don't remember any of the current killers being called victor
Don't forget the nerf to Pig and Legion.
Victor is the « power » of Charlotte, this killer name is The Twins
Legion gonna get an addon rework for be more fun as killer and survivor point of view.
that’s not gonna be an nerf
I really wasn't sure if he is new or he is making fun of the fact that noone plays Twins.
Oh yeah, The Twins is a really hard killer to play but …. When u play this killer well …
ez 4K
I don't think Twins are bad killer. Well, they really don't like boons and that fatigue is just pain to deal with it. You basically gets DS for each down. Twins get punished for not slugging for some reason.
Just let me swap during fatigue and I will gladly start to play them again.
I said … the twins are good
but yup, these stupid cooldown sucks
Who is victor and charlotte?
*We heared your complaints about Victor being able to slug a lot, we don't support this playstyle anymore, so we decided to increase his successful pounce cooldown to 10 seconds, Charlotte now takes 0.05 seconds less time to awake from her dormant state to compensate*
Yeah I was just making a joke but I appreciate the consideration nonetheless
only the survivors pov of fun matters. XD
Oh, my bad xD
I was an main legion for the before and after rework and yeah the reworked version is boring
CoH nerf? No, rather buff Blight and nerf Twins. gg ezi.
I saw a leak that next patch update will include a nerf to Pyramid Head where if he goes over his own trail of torment, he himself gets caged on the spot for the rest of the trial while the survivors get to farm