What's with the hair on the ice blight cosmetic?
Who thought this looked good?? Rest of the skin is fine but that hair is atrocious man
Who thought this looked good?? Rest of the skin is fine but that hair is atrocious man
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not even blight can escape BHVR’s side shave obsession
the same guys that stuck it on prime
Don't worry, Blight is just going through a rebellious phase. 😉
Look at this top of his head
Punk hair vibe.
It looks like Rick Sanchez decided to cut half of his hair off.
Well…
… I guess I should go cut my hair now.
Yeah, I'll never use that head. The body's cool, it reminds me of Splinter only with ice, but that head is garbage. The weapon is rather uninspired, but at least it doesn't look silly.
You clearly don't understand him, this is the only way he can express how he feels.
Wdym, that's the best part of the skin.
i mean on people it works but on horribly mutated 19th century alchemists it's a bit different
Huh. Guess I'm one of the only people who actually likes it, haha.
Yeah, it's so dumb
I love it.
Ngl I am so sick of seeing this hairstyle lol
Nea, Kate,Meg, Claudette, Elodie, etc
I’m waiting for Feng or Zarina to get it next 🤮
At least they're not linked.
He's balding and doesn't wanna admit it
Poor Blight
The ice shards in the face are really cool though! And I love the ice cane! Might be my new favorite Blight weapon other than the broken oar.
It is perfect for my Skrillex inspired Blight montages.