Am i the only one

who hears huntress lullalby in the ambient of some maps? Like sometimes i just turn on dbd, load to the match on macmillian or farm for example and i hear a lullalby but there's no huntress there?

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • I hear wraith and blights roars sometimes on some maps even if killer is someone else

  • I have that if I played against a Huntress recently.

    My brain just starts humming it for no reason.

  • Yes, it usually happens when I play against a lot of Huntresses. I also sometimes hear Feng falling when I play as Clown too.

  • My biggest problem is that i mistake the ambient sound of fire barrels often with survivor footsteps.

  • If I've played one match against a Huntress, I hear the lullaby for a lot of matches afterwards then I'm surprised when a Wraith uncloaks behind me or something - the lullaby sticks in my head :)

  • Yes, me too!

    It still makes me stop for a moment when I hear it. I have a paranoia from her.

  • @Mandy said:

    If I've played one match against a Huntress, I hear the lullaby for a lot of matches afterwards then I'm surprised when a Wraith uncloaks behind me or something - the lullaby sticks in my head :)

    Exact same thing happened with old freddy, too. Couldn't get his damn humming out of my head, and combining both Huntress and Freddy back to back was a terrible experience

    I couldn't even escape anything playing as killer.

  • I just now realized the rings from her axes charging up weren't ambient telephone rings.

  • When Huntress was first released, I had this issue. Even if playing against someone else, I always heard her lullaby.

  • I only play killer but sometimes the ambient sounds make me do a double take thinking it’s coming from a survivor. Especially when the sound is a voice like on Midwich.

  • Had the same issue last week when played against Nemezis , that was like a hit sound. Weird

  • Her current song follows me atleast to the next match. I've played against multiple Huntress in a row and then turned off the game only to keep hearing her humming her song in the random game I switched to. πŸ˜‚

  • I was playing as Billy the other day and thought I heard it for a few seconds after a chainsaw down. It was confusing. πŸ˜…

  • Occasionally with her lullaby, but mostly with survivor footsteps. I'll hear them constantly, turn around and then be like, "Wait the match just started, nobody's there lol".

    But am I the only one, who still jumps when that body splatters out of the wall in midwich? Even as killer it gets me constantly!

  • Sometimes I hear Michael but if there is really a Myers I don't hear anything.

  • @Nikatara69 said:

    Had the same issue last week when played against Nemezis , that was like a hit sound. Weird

    i have this sound everytime i play aganist nemezis. It's just like he would stomp and then disapear

  • No but I hear Nurse sometimes when I hear the Demo shred sound from far away πŸ˜‚

  • @Szambon said:

    who hears huntress lullalby in the ambient of some maps? Like sometimes i just turn on dbd, load to the match on macmillian or farm for example and i hear a lullalby but there's no huntress there?

    Lol no I do this too

  • @Johnny_XMan said:

    No but I hear Nurse sometimes when I hear the Demo shred sound from far away πŸ˜‚

    Lol me too. I was playing with a few friends and I said it's a nurse without seeing her. My friend said, Nurse?!?! demo just tried to shred me, lmao

  • Coldwind cow tree.

    Every time.