So when is Plague getting her Puke Validation?
Plague is very fun to play, however the amount of times you puke on someone and the survivors make that noise, but they don't actually get infected is really infuriating. It's kinda why i haven't play Plague in a while, come on now, I get her puking hitbox is wonky, but it should not be buggy like this. If Pallets and Dead Hard can be Validated, then surely Her puke can also be Validated as well.
I don't know if this is asking too much, but don't mess up the Validation where survivors see themselves being puked on from 4 meters away. I know that this upcoming patch should fix the Killer's POV of being validated with fake screams from pallet stuns and Dead Hard, so if her puke should not mess up the survivor's side of Validation as well.
Comments
Yeah this is infuriating for me.
I also want Docs zaps looked at. I zap, they scream, they drop a pallet, they vault the pallet and then vault back...?
wut?
I would say yes but with how ######### dead hard validation is I don’t know if I want it
It's simple - When Puking at a dead hard user - Plague will simply eject a 50. bullet from her mouth instantly killing the survivor.
I was always under the impression her puke was already validated, and that's why these fake hits happen. But that's just a guess.
Sounds good when can I expect this change?
Plague is almost unplayable without her projectile speed otherwise you'll be hearing a lot of fake infection or hits. Its frustrating
To my knowledge, it's not hit validation that is doing that.
Now take this with a grain of salt because I've never actually seen BHVR say this but my understanding is that the Plague's puke has little "infection balls" in it for lack of a better term. Basically if the survivor gets just barely clipped but one of these balls happens to not be in that bit of puke that hit the survivor, they will scream like they were hit (because they were hit) but it doesn't actually infect them.
Whether this is BHVR Spaghetti Code screwing up, an actual intended effect of the puke, or something completely made up by people on the forum I'm not sure. But it's the only thing that has ever made sense to me when playing Plague...
I do agree that her power is wonky with detecting hits and the validation.
Have had instances where the survivor is directly in front of me, I've tried to puke directly onto them and it reads like they're not even there. Like I'll have them cornered and go to puke on them and just none of it 'hits' them, even though there's no way to miss them.
Then there's multiple times I've hit someone and I get the notification but they don't actually get infected.
This never happened to me pre rework though.
I mean everyone knows dashing forward dodges direct axe hits, electrocution, multiple daggers......yes lol....
This right here is why i never play doc any more.
It took 3 years for then to recode Nurse so I'm assuming it'll take another couple years to get around to recoding every killer for dedicated servers.