Perk Alignment Charts

I'm sure a lot of us have seen tier lists to rank the various perks in this game, but how often do you see people making alignment charts for perks in this game? Sure they can get really cluttered when theres a lot of perks in the game, especially when they fall into the same general area, but its another fun way to visualize the viability of perks in the game. Here are some alignment charts I threw together, I'd like to see what yours would look like.

killerPerksAllignment.JPG survivorPerksAlignment.JPG


Comments

  • There's uh, a lot going on there.

  • I don't know what to say.... That's a lot to take in

  • How is Overwhelming Presence difficult to activate?

  • I thought you were referencing D&D alignment charts for perks. Lol. I’m too old. Started playing first edition when I was a young teen. Some things just stick with you I guess.

  • Not sure how Iron Will isn’t all the way to the right tbh.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I get what you're going for here. Although, for the sake of visual clarity, it would be wise to shrink the perk icons a lot more to fit them all on-screen without overlapping each other.

    You're probably right, but I just used the Tiermaker site to put it together.

  • @ShinySilverfish said:

    How is Overwhelming Presence difficult to activate?

    It's not like, super difficult to activate it's just more on that side because not only do you need to be near a survivor, they need to be actively using their item for it to be doing anything.

  • I like the idea of the chart however i would suggest you make a numbered quadrant chart and give each perk their number rating. It would allow much better clarity and with it being numbers you can make it like say 16 or so squares each it would definately be easier to read like that as than each perk could see its numbered slot and be easy enough to understand

  • @Ghouled_Mojo said:

    I thought you were referencing D&D alignment charts for perks. Lol. I’m too old. Started playing first edition when I was a young teen. Some things just stick with you I guess.

    You aren't the only one. I was ready to see DS, DH and CoH in chaotic evil lol

  • @Ghouled_Mojo said:

    I thought you were referencing D&D alignment charts for perks. Lol. I’m too old. Started playing first edition when I was a young teen. Some things just stick with you I guess.

    Survivor: Autodidact is Lawful Good, Self-Care is Chaotic Neutral, and Dead Hard is Neutral Evil.

    Killer: Devour Hope and Franklin's Demise are Chaotic Evil, 'nuff said.

    Man, I have the weirdest thoughts during midnight.

  • @glitchboi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2740415#Comment_2740415

    Survivor: Autodidact is Lawful Good, Self-Care is Chaotic Neutral, and Dead Hard is Neutral Evil.

    Killer: Devour Hope and Franklin's Demise are Chaotic Evil, 'nuff said.

    Man, I have the weirdest thoughts during midnight.

    Man, Devour Hope is lawful evil. You essentially have to play nice for it to do anything.

  • @Chordyceps said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2740747#Comment_2740747

    Man, Devour Hope is lawful evil. You essentially have to play nice for it to do anything.

    Pfft, yeah that's fair.