Are you saving your Mori's?

Remember, rank reset is in 2 days, make sure your stockpile is ready!

This PSA brought to you by The Center for Killing People We Shouldn't Play Against.

Comments

  • Why would you save your mori's for easy low ranks? I save mine for the SWF groups or people I know are toxic.

  • I usually save my moris for a one day mori spree.
  • Lmao are you kidding? Moris have been used more than ever this week
  • Why use the moris are the easy games? Isn't that counter productive? 
  • @Cetren said:
    Why use the moris are the easy games? Isn't that counter productive? 

    is fun counter productive?

  • I've got like 50 across all my killers but i usually forget I have them like earlier when I was trying adept Freddy at red ranks 1-2. royal pain with tier I perks.

  • @powerbats said:
    I've got like 50 across all my killers but i usually forget I have them like earlier when I was trying adept Freddy at red ranks 1-2. royal pain with tier I perks.

    I also forget to use them most of the time, lol. I will 4k and be like "well #########, that was a waist."

  • @Terrortot said:
    I usually save my moris for a one day mori spree.

    What a lovely idea. I think I'll do that - got more than a hundred ebony and dozens of ivories I think.

  • @George_Soros said:

    @Terrortot said:
    I usually save my moris for a one day mori spree.

    What a lovely idea. I think I'll do that - got more than a hundred ebony and dozens of ivories I think.

    I remember this 1 rank 1 huntress that had an endless supply of Iridescent hatchets, Infantry Belts and black Wards.

  • I usually use one killer (sometimes survivor), especially during extra BP events to prestige up and level up another, meaning when the other gets there, he/she will have an insane amount of moris, black wards, purple addons and so on. Candy shop :)

  • Honestly moris are fun every once in a while but I find I prefer running streamers and wreaths to get extra points. Its like candy if you overdo it it tastes awful and dull. I would love if you hooked all 4 survivours once you would get a free mori. Would be great for the health of the game and make having to use mori offerings for rituals less of a pain in the ass. 
  • I couldn't care less about rank. I'd be happy staying around 6-12 TBH. To answer your question, I save all my Moris. The only time I use my Moris are for very specific survivors (name extremely toxic/rude survivors that I played twice in a row) or the dailies.

  • I just save all of mine for dailies. The sad reason I don’t use them otherwise is that the survivors dc on me when I do :(. 
  • No, because that's silly. When available, I use Ebony Memento Mori against SWF, Ivory just for the animation, and Cypress to get rid of those useless things.

  • I generally only use mori's for Laurie's or daillies. I don't get why I would use them around the easiest time for killer lol.

  • I don't use them, for me its bad luck, I can have 10 games in a row where I hook everyone at least twice, and as soon as I burn a Mori, I get 0 hooks.

  • I only use moris for dailys that require them. Never been fond of using them.