ban pallet blinding please
I'm a survivor and I hate pallet blinding
I'm a survivor and I hate pallet blinding
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well I'm a survivor and I love pallet blinding, looks like we're at an impasse.
Don't get me wrong, pallet blinding is an amazing way to get away, and the only reason I use it is because I'm sick of getting killed within the first 5 minutes.
but playing as killer it's annoying as heck
So? It's fine.
It's generally a bad move since you could just be gaining distance. Outside of going for points/challenges or having iron will, it seems like you're far better off gaining the distance. Most killers aren't deaf and can track you via sound.
you can't ban pallets because then we have no way to get away from the killer, but there should be a thing that doesn't allow you to use a flashlight within the first ~5 seconds of stunning the killer with a pallet
I rarely play killer and when i do, i get blinded and can't evade at all. It's so annoying
It annoys me, especially as it's one of those things that always seems to set off my photosensitivity issue.
That said, mechanically I don't mind it. I'll break the pallet and then generally the blind is over, or they blind me again and I'll follow them with sound or gamesense.
It's the dual flashlights locker trick and the weird stretched res 'that angle should be legitimately impossible' stuns that get on my grapes.
now what in the
Equip Lightborn
You can ban it yourself by using Lightborn really
"Why does BHVR not listen to the community?"
The community:
No, ask to ban hateful behavior.
That's already bannable afaik.
I don't see things going better. This game is plenty of insults in chat and they are still playing :)
Are you reporting these?
They are already against the TOU. BHVR has said multiple times that they do ban for this stuff. The problem is that - like with most games - there are likely a lot of tickets filed and only so many moderators available.
Either that, or maybe you've got a different idea of what constitutes a hateful act? I know I've been threatened with reports for killing someone wearing a pride charm or playing Claudette/Adam/Tapp, and once for playing Hag (I'm not kidding, apparently it was 'problematic').
That said, slurs and the like are confirmed 100% bannable.
That was my reaction as well. I don't think I've actually seen this complaint here before...
Do you mean to remove, or make bannable offense?
Agreed
I play both killer and survivor and I think pallet blinding is fine. Is it annoying as killer? Yes, but they aren't abusing any mechanics so it's fine.