The Spirits Prayer beads Bracelet addon
do you guys think this addon is too much?
for those who dont know, it removes the sound of her haunting when youre iutside her terror radius.
I dont understand why it has no downsides either. Pair it with thrill of the hunt with hex totems, and you have an endless number of grabs
for those who dont know, it removes the sound of her haunting when youre iutside her terror radius.
I dont understand why it has no downsides either. Pair it with thrill of the hunt with hex totems, and you have an endless number of grabs
Comments
It's bullshit, but fun to play with if you want some laughs. I'd be surprised if they kept this in game as it is.
It's fine. Run Premonition or Spine Chill, boom, countered.
Not every tho....
Stares at Myers
I run it and get plenty of grabs with it off gens and totems not to mention just sneak up and scare the crap out of people. Although quite often you go to grab off a gen and for some weird reason it attacks them on the gne then you can get a 2nd hit in pretty easily.
But running Premonition is great and so is Spine Chill if you want to counter pretty much everyone except for EW I Myers.
It's one of those add-ons I was surprised over not being red rarity. It's really strong for what it does but it's hardly optimal. Like the scratched mirror for Myers.
Distressing gives Rin a Terror Radius of about 30 meters (+6 meters compared to base), which is still smaller than the default TR (32 meters).
Why are you being so defensive about facts? I didn't say you were wrong (or right), I posted a fact about the effect Distressing has on Rin's terror radius.
You can counter it. If she hooks someone and you are on a gen, stay there for 1 sec and move away. She will go there, waste her power charges and can't find you. Happened to me a lot of times when facing the spirit.
You just have to understand what she will do next. Also tracking perks help fighting her.
Wraith has an addon to remove the sound too and has no downside...so what's your point?
It's fine. There are way more powerful addons in the game.
I pointed out that it has no negatives as well and has a similar effect.
And tbh you not supposed to get too close to survivors anyway cuz they will notice you before they'll hear you most of the time.
And you are supposed to uncloak in advance, not too close to them and not in the open.
No it's not. Use perks to know where she is it, unlike tier 1 Myers she can be countered.
The downside is that a survivor must be dumb to get grabbed since the killer can't see them and BBQ (the main way to get grabs) is easily countered.
IMO, it's kinda like an add on that'd be similar for Nurse's fatigue being removed, or most downsides any Killers has to their ability
Some killers can get away with it like Wraith and his silent bell and terror radius add on and stuff, while you couldn't really do it with the Nurse.
For The Spirit, obviously her phase sound is her downside. It's an add on removing a downside, but since she has more than one, I think it's fine to stay and not OP. Kinda like Wraith.
Always gives me a heckin scare doe i don't mind
Lol.
It's very rare rarity, so I'm okay with it.
Most of her add-ons are boring so I would like this to stay the same.
Spirit was a bit weak when she was released and now she's a bit strong with Prayer Beads and the likes. I think she could use a few minor nerfs.
Silence heathen, she's fine (Spirit main here).
She can be countered it's all about situational awareness.
Spirit with Insidious and Prayer Beads = OP.
She has counterplay but she's a bit too strong right now. I think a few minor nerfs to her strongest upgrades would be good.
Prayer Beads are one of the upgrades that are just far too strong currently. The ones that increase her movement speed when she's done phasing are also a bit too good right now.
I love when she have that addon, I find it fun to play with knowing that she can come for you at any second.