Pinhead's voice is back
Finally! Now I have a reason to buy this killer and play with him lol
Finally! Now I have a reason to buy this killer and play with him lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not just back, there's more of it!
Yes, I know.
my guy found some strepsils and got over his flu
Or did someone else...open the box...
...of strepsils?
I'm sorry.
I'm glad they brought his voice lines back. It just wasn't the same without them.
He was just too quiet. It was so bad I used Chatterers skin just for some audio feedback..
That’s the actual voice actor isn’t it
Seems like it's Doug Bradley, yup.
Hell yeah
confirmed to be Doug actually
He came.
Then he left.
Now he comes again.
Typical…..
Demons, am i rite?