IT'S BACK BABY
WOOOOOOOOOO
WOOOOOOOOOO
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is the type of happiness we desperate need rn
At least killers can't accuse me of holding M1 anymore, I'm not holding M1 ๐ค
THE AFK META IS COMING
So the toggle meta begins
Wait wait wait
hang on a minute
This + a friend with corrective action
??? NEW META?
NEW META!
Why not Yun Jin
sacrifice everyone to the generator gods
does anyone still miss button mashing
No i like not dying randomly and i like my wrists working after playing for more than 20 minutes
Skill checks are fine imo
Mashing a and d was inconsistent tho. If you really do enjoy button mashing, I suggest gentapping a generator from 0-100%.
You know the game is awful when the most basic accessibility feature ever is the most exciting thing in an update
So there will be a choice between A-D or skill check for wiggle right?
Hopefully this will help survivors do gens.
Thanks for nothing :(
Here I am trying to figure this out on mobile
You're forgetting the motto of DBD veterans: "better late than never"
Lol, I'm a killer main so what's in it for me? ๐ I mean, the longest I ever hold a button down is 3 seconds I think (e.g. Freddy teleporting, Clown reloading).
Seriously though, this is nice for people who play survivor, less finger and wrist strain which can be a problem for some players.
Now I can play other games while doing gens.
Searching for McRib in the upper right with 0/0