My answer to the Survivor Rule Book.

Comments

  • Thanks for sharing, forgot when I asked though

  • @egg_ said:

    Thanks for sharing, forgot when I asked though

    You didn't its just my answer to the numerous forums saying "survivor needs buffs", "Killers need to be punished for camping", "This game is balanced" even though its not and so on

  • Even though I kinda made that as a troll move I am serious about one thing.

    Why is it when people want to talk about the balance of the game,bming, and so on, it always has at least one person say " Tunneling and camping are making the game unfun" or "Antiloopers are unskilled" or something on those lines but when someone calls out the other sides bullshit it's always met with basically toddler arguments?

  • Some people got their buttons pushed here lol

  • @Exxodus21 said:

    Some people got their buttons pushed here lol

    Not really

  • I think if you feel personally attacked by this post you probably take the game too seriously.

    Tis all in good fun.

    I also agree with it because I want killers to be as nasty as possible as its on theme.

  • @pseudechis said:

    I think if you feel personally attacked by this post you probably take the game too seriously.

    Tis all in good fun.

    I also agree with it because I want killers to be as nasty as possible as its on theme.

    They are trying to murder survivors. Why is there an honor code for this? Lol

  • @CyberDragoon656 said:

    Even though I kinda made that as a troll move I am serious about one thing.

    Why is it when people want to talk about the balance of the game,bming, and so on, it always has at least one person say " Tunneling and camping are making the game unfun" or "Antiloopers are unskilled" or something on those lines but when someone calls out the other sides bullshit it's always met with basically toddler arguments?

    So you just voluntarily pretend not to see when killers do it as well, right?

    Both sides complain and whine about everything on here. You're not making any intelligent point by cherry-picking where you see it.

  • thanks for adding literally nothing to the conversation that's had here every 30 minutes, your contribution is valuable and has been noted for future reference

  • @scenekiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2731160#Comment_2731160

    So you just voluntarily pretend not to see when killers do it as well, right?

    Both sides complain and whine about everything on here. You're not making any intelligent point by cherry-picking where you see it.

    I never said I don't however think about it like this.

    Killer complaints= 1 buff to every 5 or so nerfs

    Survivor complaints= 1 Nerf, 1 "nerf" to every 5 perk buffs or so

    and as of right now the main perks of issue are NOED, Dead hard, and COH. 2 Survivor perks to 1 killer perk

    I know Killers can whine and complain but that's a drop compared to survivor complaints.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    thanks for adding literally nothing to the conversation that's had here every 30 minutes, your contribution is valuable and has been noted for future reference

    If it's nothing why is "survivor fun" and some fictitious honor code the things constantly brought up when survivors have issues?

  • @CyberDragoon656 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2731138#Comment_2731138

    You didn't its just my answer to the numerous forums saying "survivor needs buffs", "Killers need to be punished for camping", "This game is balanced" even though its not and so on

    Which forums? Would love to join

  • @CyberDragoon656 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2731188#Comment_2731188

    If it's nothing why is "survivor fun" and some fictitious honor code the things constantly brought up when survivors have issues?

    and why is this brought up every three seconds regardless of what gets mentioned

    stop making everything an us vs them battle of who's the most oppressed because it's so ######### tiring.

    both sides have valid issues you can bring up and want a fix for, you don't need everyone else going "BUT ACTUALLY-"

    NO!

    It's a ######### video game and they're meant to be played for fun. this means that things a majority of people find unfun, regardless of whatever side this issue is on, should be addressed, or at least listened to. 3 minutes for 5 gens isn't fun, and neither is being facecamped at 5 gens a minute into the match. a quad stack using full meta isn't fun, but neither is playing solo vs ruin/undying/tinkerer/pain resonance nurse with 2x range and a midwich offering.

    stop making it a battle between sides because nothing will get solved.

  • @CyberDragoon656 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2731179#Comment_2731179

    They are trying to murder survivors. Why is there an honor code for this? Lol

    exactly.

    I hate it when I get brutally murdered impolitely! The nerve of it, why I never!

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2731203#Comment_2731203

    and why is this brought up every three seconds regardless of what gets mentioned

    stop making everything an us vs them battle of who's the most oppressed because it's so ######### tiring.

    both sides have valid issues you can bring up and want a fix for, you don't need everyone else going "BUT ACTUALLY-"

    NO!

    It's a ######### video game and they're meant to be played for fun. this means that things a majority of people find unfun, regardless of whatever side this issue is on, should be addressed, or at least listened to. 3 minutes for 5 gens isn't fun, and neither is being facecamped at 5 gens a minute into the match. a quad stack using full meta isn't fun, but neither is playing solo vs ruin/undying/tinkerer/pain resonance nurse with 2x range and a midwich offering.

    stop making it a battle between sides because nothing will get solved.

    I'm not what I am tired of is this delusion of the way the game should be played along with the actual complaints being ignored.

    Tell me with the most recent update what problems have been addressed, and I mean actual problems while racist players using Claudette's facemask on Leatherface can be problematic its minuscule compared to the hacking, ddos, balancing issues and the rampant toxic behavior.

    the buffs and nerfs are laughable due to the fact that the killers that were worked on either did nothing or the problem is their base kit, not the add-ons.

    QOL changes are nice but the only ones of real note we got are changes to the grade reset and changed the wiggle mechanic, solo queues are being looked at which is fine but as long as swfs exist it won't change much.