Just delete Twins at this point

  • Dead hard "fix" (aka huge buff)
  • Boon perks
  • Unbreakeble boon perk
  • Add-on nerfs + Power Strugle buff

Every. Major. Patch. They. Get. Nerfed. No new skins. No new improvements for the killer player itself. No care at all it feels.

Just sad.

Comments

  • Wish they would give them some kind of love. I’ve been playing them a bit lately and enjoying them.

  • who cares about twins lmao. there entire playstyle is slugging and camping. weak if you don’t play like that, unfun to play like taht ans absolutely horrible to play against.


    they need more the QoL changes

  • As if they weren't already gutted from the meta now we got their best addons nerfed and terrible addons buffed to still be terrible. Rough Twins life.

  • @hillbilly_is_pog said:

    who cares about twins lmao. there entire playstyle is slugging and camping. weak if you don’t play like that, unfun to play like taht ans absolutely horrible to play against.

    they need more the QoL changes

    They have other playstyles than just slugging and camping, or they used to more actively before the horrible changes. Also complaining about them like that means you must also hate oni, plague, or myers because their powers are slug heavy too, and in terms of camping there are also better killers for that.

  • Not everybody thinks Twins are bad. For example, OhTofu has them at S-Tier on his killer tier list for high level play from this week, and Otz has them between A and B tier.

  • @Lochnload_exe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2729658#Comment_2729658

    They have other playstyles than just slugging and camping, or they used to more actively before the horrible changes. Also complaining about them like that means you must also hate oni, plague, or myers because their powers are slug heavy too, and in terms of camping there are also better killers for that.

    Hag*

  • If the only thing you can do is using "legit strategies" as Twins, i dont mind them being gutted every day.

  • They also nerfed Clown's only good add-ons HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    Oh, Christ, I'm so happy I'm not playing this game anymore.

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    • Dead hard "fix" (aka huge buff)
    • Boon perks
    • Unbreakeble boon perk
    • Add-on nerfs + Power Strugle buff

    Every. Major. Patch. They. Get. Nerfed. No new skins. No new improvements for the killer player itself. No care at all it feels.

    Just sad.

    Not here to burst your bubble but actually both sides are receiving buffs and nerfs aswell. I guess it just sucks if you mainly play Twins. Just look through the last patch notes. https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/298-5-3-0-hour-of-the-witch

    Personally I find the dev-update for january pretty underwhelming and I would agree that Twins received some stronger nerfs than buffs, but I don't think that they actually needed buffs. Twins are still pretty strong killers. Victors cooldown after getting kicked is just a joke imo.

    Regarding Boon perks: I still think since release that they need a nerf. Less range and maybe a CD would be fair, but Boon Perks are actually a good thing. Especially if people are dumb enough to boon your hex.

    At the end I think I understand where you are coming from, but I don't think that the topic should be that emotional.

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    • Dead hard "fix" (aka huge buff)
    • Boon perks
    • Unbreakeble boon perk
    • Add-on nerfs + Power Strugle buff

    Every. Major. Patch. They. Get. Nerfed. No new skins. No new improvements for the killer player itself. No care at all it feels.

    Just sad.

    I was trying to think of the killer I have seen the least in the last few months and hands down it’s been Twins. It’s literally been months since I’ve been matched against a Twins killer

  • @dugman said:

    Not everybody thinks Twins are bad. For example, OhTofu has them at S-Tier on his killer tier list for high level play from this week, and Otz has them between A and B tier.

    Ha, here we go again.

    Twins are not bad, they are worse for sure and mainly they are clumsy.

    I disagree hard with OhTofu about Twins tho. He is kinda affected by his tournament results and forgot how many perks had survivors banned there.

  • @The_Daydreamer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/303096/just-delete-twins-at-this-point

    Not here to burst your bubble but actually both sides are receiving buffs and nerfs aswell. I guess it just sucks if you mainly play Twins. Just look through the last patch notes. https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/298-5-3-0-hour-of-the-witch

    Personally I find the dev-update for january pretty underwhelming and I would agree that Twins received some stronger nerfs than buffs, but I don't think that they actually needed buffs. Twins are still pretty strong killers. Victors cooldown after getting kicked is just a joke imo.

    Regarding Boon perks: I still think since release that they need a nerf. Less range and maybe a CD would be fair, but Boon Perks are actually a good thing. Especially if people are dumb enough to boon your hex.

    At the end I think I understand where you are coming from, but I don't think that the topic should be that emotional.

    He is not talking killer vs survivor here, so don't try to make it that way. He is talking about single killer and how past changes affected them.

    Have you ever seen power struggle against Twins?

    Boons are super annoying too, both CoH and unbreakable one.


    Fatigue after each down is just so much pain. You are punished for not slugging. It's just not worth to try switch to Charlotte and pick up. You have to wait 5 seconds + 2 seconds slow. It's better to move towards next survivor for extra hit.

    They don't need hard buffs, but they do need changes.

    Just let me swap to Charlotte during fatigue. It would help both sides. Less slugging and Twins will feel much better to play as.

  • @Dino7281 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2729668#Comment_2729668

    Ha, here we go again.

    Twins are not bad, they are worse for sure and mainly they are clumsy.

    I disagree hard with OhTofu about Twins tho. He is kinda affected by his tournament results and forgot how many perks had survivors banned there.

    Yeah, I don't think Twins are S Tier personally. I'm probably more with Otz on that. My guess is they're average to above average.

    My point with Otz and OhTofu though is if those two think Twins are good or even great then clearly there's a lot of other people who think the same say. The statement that Twins are bad or trash or whatever has no consensus.

  • @dugman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2729968#Comment_2729968

    Yeah, I don't think Twins are S Tier personally. I'm probably more with Otz on that. My guess is they're average to above average.

    My point with Otz and OhTofu though is if those two think Twins are good or even great then clearly there's a lot of other people who think the same say. The statement that Twins are bad or trash or whatever has no consensus.

    Hey, as I said bad is not correct word for them. Clumsy is way better imo. Otz has complained about that a lot while playing them.

    It's same with Deathslinger. It's just that how killer is strong is very different thing than how much fun is it to play as.

  • @Dino7281 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2730045#Comment_2730045

    Hey, as I said bad is not correct word for them. Clumsy is way better imo. Otz has complained about that a lot while playing them.

    It's same with Deathslinger. It's just that how killer is strong is very different thing than how much fun is it to play as.

    I definitely agree with you on Deathslinger, I don't know statistically how good or bad he is overall but I do know I hate how slow his turning speed feels while aiming. I just don't have much fun playing him because of that.

    My original reply on Twins above was directed at the original poster who seems to think the Twins are trash. You and I agree they're probably ok balance wise though.

  • @dugman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2729968#Comment_2729968

    Yeah, I don't think Twins are S Tier personally. I'm probably more with Otz on that. My guess is they're average to above average.

    My point with Otz and OhTofu though is if those two think Twins are good or even great then clearly there's a lot of other people who think the same say. The statement that Twins are bad or trash or whatever has no consensus.

    They have them rated high because even with all the nerfs they are still viable. The issue is they are only strong if slugging/camping (more so camping these days). Trying to play 12 hooks with them is more suicidal than any other killer in the game (IMO).

  • @dugman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2730053#Comment_2730053

    I definitely agree with you on Deathslinger, I don't know statistically how good or bad he is overall but I do know I hate how slow his turning speed feels while aiming. I just don't have much fun playing him because of that.

    My original reply on Twins above was directed at the original poster who seems to think the Twins are trash. You and I agree they're probably ok balance wise though.

    He didn't really say they are trash. He just said they are getting worse each patch, which I think is true.

    First annoying nerf, then boons, then validation, then snowmen (it was really annoying) and now powerstruggle buffed + best addons nerfed.

    They are nowhere near worst killer title, I would they are still in higher half, but it doesn't change they are getting worse and they are clumsy.

  • Was about to say Exponential OP really? Then I remember this is Twins and it seems every new change has torn them down

  • @Dino7281 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2730069#Comment_2730069

    He didn't really say they are trash. He just said they are getting worse each patch, which I think is true.

    First annoying nerf, then boons, then validation, then snowmen (it was really annoying) and now powerstruggle buffed + best addons nerfed.

    They are nowhere near worst killer title, I would they are still in higher half, but it doesn't change they are getting worse and they are clumsy.

    Ok, well if I misunderstood the original post my bad. My reading of it is he's saying the Twins can't win so they may as well delete them.

  • Yeah, I don't understand why Toy Sword got nerfed, like out of all things to nerf, they choose that? lol

    Poor Victor is already punished enough, because even a successful pounce has the same punishment (5 seconds) as missing a pounce. Which is an odd design choice.

  • @chargernick85 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2730045#Comment_2730045

    They have them rated high because even with all the nerfs they are still viable. The issue is they are only strong if slugging/camping (more so camping these days). Trying to play 12 hooks with them is more suicidal than any other killer in the game (IMO).

    Sure, their playstyle doesn't appeal to everybody. Hag and Oni are similar, if you're ok with slugging and camping that definitely helps with both of them too. (I've lost count of how many Michi matches I've watched where he won by having a 3 or 4 person slug.)

  • @dugman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2730099#Comment_2730099

    Ok, well if I misunderstood the original post my bad. My reading of it is he's saying the Twins can't win so they may as well delete them.

    I think he means that they are ignored by 0 new skins and they are getting worse and worse.

  • @Johnny_XMan said:

    Yeah, I don't understand why Toy Sword got nerfed, like out of all things to nerf, they choose that? lol

    I don't understand it either. The nerf is so insignificant too. Like 0.05 seconds of charge time nerf. That's never going to matter.

    It's like they are just memeing about nerfing twins at this point

  • @Johnny_XMan said:

    Yeah, I don't understand why Toy Sword got nerfed, like out of all things to nerf, they choose that? lol

    You wanna know a joke?

    • 5 seconds for a successful Pounce without latching on
    • 3 seconds for a missed or obstructed Pounce

    You get punished more by successful using of your power :D

  • @Dino7281 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2730120#Comment_2730120

    I think he means that they are ignored by 0 new skins and they are getting worse and worse.

    I admit, I would actually pay to get an Evil Ventriloquist skin for Twins with Victor in a tiny tuxedo. Too bad I think they said they have difficulty changing how Victor looks.

  • @dugman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2730142#Comment_2730142

    I admit, I would actually pay to get an Evil Ventriloquist skin for Twins with Victor in a tiny tuxedo. Too bad I think they said they have difficulty changing how Victor looks.

    It would be so good if Victor was a "weapon" for cosmetics instead of that hook.... Or just link them and both hook and Victor would change based on 1 skin,

  • @dugman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2730096#Comment_2730096

    Sure, their playstyle doesn't appeal to everybody. Hag and Oni are similar, if you're ok with slugging and camping that definitely helps with both of them too. (I've lost count of how many Michi matches I've watched where he won by having a 3 or 4 person slug.)

    Right. I actually try to avoid slugging as it's got to many negatives now (WGLF, CoH, Expo, UB, SG, etc). My issues are not with slugging/camping itself but with a killer only being viable if they slug/camp. Hag/mike have options were as Twins/Oni it just hurts the killer wayyy to much if they don't. Whether its losing your power or wasting 30+ seconds Stunned, switch, travel, and hook.

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    • Dead hard "fix" (aka huge buff)
    • Boon perks
    • Unbreakeble boon perk
    • Add-on nerfs + Power Strugle buff

    Every. Major. Patch. They. Get. Nerfed. No new skins. No new improvements for the killer player itself. No care at all it feels.

    Just sad.

    You forgot when they had a two week event that neutered twins and made them even more unplayable because a survivor could hop in a snowman vs Victor and you basically just auto lost the chase.

  • @SunsetSherbet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/303096/just-delete-twins-at-this-point

    You forgot when they had a two week event that neutered twins and made them even more unplayable because a survivor could hop in a snowman vs Victor and you basically just auto lost the chase.

    Oh true.

  • Holy ######### ! I didn't think about powers struggle and Twins !