My dbd Killer tier list - I was bored lul

dbd-the-nemesis-802401-1641229346.png

Hot topics:

Twins is a good killer overall even with those complications going on but there is no doubt that she can quickly create a lot of pressure and win games like that. Some games can be turned and they will lose like that but its more like a coin flip, some games are a stomp or you get stomped.

Bubba is slighty better than billy because beeing able to create dead zones and securing areas is better then general chase potential imo.

Hag is way too overrated cuz even if the hag is able to build her perimeter, survivors can still win the game by slowly running in it, causing traps to trigger and meanwhile repairing other gens, this cycle repeats, yes it will take a long time but survivors can still win eventually like that. As long as they play save.

Freddy is also not as strong the majority claims him to be because he is basicly a better clown with some slight map pressure, yes the dream world can cause to get some free hits or downs but comparing this to the ability to shred pallets and create therefore a lot of dead zones, or wraiths hit and run or pin heads chain hunts its not nearly as good and powerfull.

Ghost face is way better than myers because a 0 TR can give you opportunities to gain free hits or downs, also beeing able to individually 99 stalk can give some good openings wich myers cannot do.

Let me know if yow want to know more about other stuff.

Comments

  • Because why not give my opinion where nobody asked for it

    image.png


  • @BenZ0 said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/1GKBZCJ5KPXW/dbd-the-nemesis-802401-1641229346.png

    Hot topics:

    Twins is a good killer overall even with those complications going on but there is no doubt that she can quickly create a lot of pressure and win games like that. Some games can be turned and they will lose like that but its more like a coin flip, some games are a stomp or you get stomped.

    Bubba is slighty better than billy because beeing able to create dead zones and securing areas is better then general chase potential imo.

    Hag is way too overrated cuz even if the hag is able to build her perimeter, survivors can still win the game by slowly running in it, causing traps to trigger and meanwhile repairing other gens, this cycle repeats, yes it will take a long time but survivors can still win eventually like that. As long as they play save.

    Freddy is also not as strong the majority claims him to be because he is basicly a better clown with some slight map pressure, yes the dream world can cause to get some free hits or downs but comparing this to the ability to shred pallets and create therefore a lot of dead zones, or wraiths hit and run or pin heads chain hunts its not nearly as good and powerfull.

    Ghost face is way better than myers because a 0 TR can give you opportunities to gain free hits or downs, also beeing able to individually 99 stalk can give some good openings wich myers cannot do.

    Let me know if yow want to know more about other stuff.

    I disagree with quite a lot, but tier lists are subjective so it doesn't really matter

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2727358#Comment_2727358

    Haha. I'd say I'm a pretty damn good blight. I've faced some good groups that I just couldn't get downs on.

    This is assuming everyone is playing at their best. I don't consider blight S-Tier. Because you CAN deal with him. I feel as though nurse is the only S-Tier. As she's the only one who truly controls her game.

    I'm assuming you're going off who you feel is the strongest in order. I'll say and stick by demo is strongly in A-Tier. And is certainly better then Phead.

    Perks considered. Twins just suck now with boons existing. All you need to do is kidnap Victor to a boon area and either have them follow and chase you as an m1 with no power. Or crush him eventually and heal easily. Their power is A-Tier since Victor is kind of bullshit. But in the field. Not at all.

    That's just a few thoughts.

    I still can't understand why everyone rates demo so high. His chase is just such dog tier. He is completely loopable at most tiles in the game and that's just not good enough for a high tier killer. Even played very well, it's still 2 hits to down and he can be fed pallets. The mobility afforded by portals don't mean anything when he can struggle for downs depending on the map.

    He is OK but comparing him to killers who can just straight up get hits at almost every tile, even when the pallet is down? I don't get it.

  • I agree with your list.

  • I think pinhead would be better in c tier…

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Because why not give my opinion where nobody asked for it

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/4LB85I5MO5N3/image.png

    I am suprised about pinhead beeing that low but its also a good list imo!

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2727358#Comment_2727358

    Haha. I'd say I'm a pretty damn good blight. I've faced some good groups that I just couldn't get downs on.

    This is assuming everyone is playing at their best. I don't consider blight S-Tier. Because you CAN deal with him. I feel as though nurse is the only S-Tier. As she's the only one who truly controls her game.

    I'm assuming you're going off who you feel is the strongest in order. I'll say and stick by demo is strongly in A-Tier. And is certainly better then Phead.

    Perks considered. Twins just suck now with boons existing. All you need to do is kidnap Victor to a boon area and either have them follow and chase you as an m1 with no power. Or crush him eventually and heal easily. Their power is A-Tier since Victor is kind of bullshit. But in the field. Not at all.

    That's just a few thoughts.

    Kidnapping isnt as good as you think, keep in mind that the survivor doesnt do anything for the next 40sec and then the killer can now reuse victor. Having only 3 survivors in the game against a m1 killer isnt that bad as you think, considering perks also exist.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2727422#Comment_2727422

    2 survivors on gens while one survivor is being chased is still a net gain for survivors. If you play with juicers like I do...A powerless twins is a non issue.

    juicers 😂

  • Legion is better than your entire C tier. I'd argue he's better than Wraith and Ghostface too since they get hurt a ton by CoH and Legion doesn't.

    Only exception to the above is Myers with Tombstone Piece, but that Add On is... pretty broken and might single handedly push him to the bottom of A tier.

  • Thought I'd throw mine in too since no one asked.

    Also, it's a bit outdated, Artist was still in PTB and I couldn't play her so I was going off other people's words and what I'd seen, currently I'd put her between Bubba and Spirit.

    Also also, I hadn't factored in CoH so Twins and Hag would be between Huntress and Nemesis, Oni would be top of B Tier.

    dead-by-daylight-killer-tier-list-patch-260-4483-1637652584 (1).png


  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2727408#Comment_2727408

    Haven't faced a good demo I take it ? If you find them easily loopable. They're playing demo very very wrong

    Part of his strength comes from perk synergy with STBFL. Which is god tier on him.

    I have played as and against him plenty. It's an above average chase tool but nothing compared to what I consider high tier killers.

    He just got a significant nerf, which is pallet validation. Pallet validation hit demo more than most killers since he is regularly throwing himself through pallets as a projectile that is now sometimes a coin flip if it does damage or not.

    Shred is also map dependent. Some tiles that are linear it's great but any circular tile renders it mostly a pallet breaking tool. You can get into chases in a Bubba-esque manner where you are right up on them and they are forced to drop the pallets and have them instantly destroyed. But it's just not good enough. Destroying pallets isn't good enough in the current meta. You need hits and downs, and fast.

    STBFL is also worthless if you are hitting a SWF who are going to slam the gens in 5 minutes and can actually loop. In those cases, every hit will need to be a shred. Maybe it's good against average survivors who will easily take an M1.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2727477#Comment_2727477

    No better word for them lol. They all have roughly 5k hours as survivors and carry me a lot. Mostly because I play killer

    I see well that is a special case you know, but you can see also Dowsey playing against top tier players with twins and he also did just fine. I guess there are many more factors that come into play here.

  • Happy to see that Pyramid Head is getting the love he deserves being placed high up

  • @JimboMason said:

    Happy to see that Pyramid Head is getting the love he deserves being placed high up

    well I played pyramid head roughly around 250 hours, it isnt the biggest amount of playtime but I would call myself beeing a slightly over average pyramid head. I also watched, talked and made a lot of tests with other pyramid head mains I know and they all where doing very well, even against some of the best players I know in my tournament and ye the results where all pretty good, thats why I put him up, I did struggle though with artist vs him.

  • Plague just B tier :o

    Imo she's really strong, I'm not an expert because I just have 150h of playtime but each time I play her, I do well..

    Can you tell me why you rank her as low as that ? :)

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Because why not give my opinion where nobody asked for it

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/4LB85I5MO5N3/image.png

    Really Pinhead that low 🤨

  • Ever since they neutered his box add-ons he only really shines vs solo players imo

  • I don't know how I feel about that Ghostface, but power to teabag survivors is good enough I guess....

  • Myers should be at least B, built in instadowns are probably the best tool you can have now thanks to CoH and deadhard

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2728954#Comment_2728954

    Ever since they neutered his box add-ons he only really shines vs solo players imo

    Yeah I can't argue with that. He struggles against good players.

  • @PleassBuiltInNoed said:

    Myers should be at least B, built in instadowns are probably the best tool you can have now thanks to CoH and deadhard

    You do forget that there are pallets and windows in the game, try to hit a decent survivors on a strong tile with your insta down, its way harder than you think. Against casual survivors sure you can get some free downs but not on good survivors.

  • @AgtClappers said:

    Plague just B tier :o

    Imo she's really strong, I'm not an expert because I just have 150h of playtime but each time I play her, I do well..

    Can you tell me why you rank her as low as that ? :)

    Sure thing.

    Plague is pretty good on low to mid MMR like you are probably since your gametime isnt that high I would assume your mmr is around that time. However on higher MMR you will have a hard time getting downs, keep in mind that keeping someone injured isnt enough, you still have to catch them which is the hardest part here.

    Sure you have 1 fountain you can use, also 1 extra with a addon but if you dont manage to get a 4k slug out of that 1-2 uses then you are pretty much screwed and will not get more downs. You have some tools like creating a dead zone and hooking someone there but if the survivors are smart they will just leave the survivor on the hook and finish up the gens, you will end up with 1-2k at best which puts her into the B tier categorie.

  • Wait 3 of the 4 tier lists I saw have Spirit as the 3rd best killer.. but I ThOuGhT ThE NeRf KiLlEd HeR?!?!

    The only thing I really disagree with the OPs tier list is Legion being bottom. I feel getting injures so easily is underrated. Also his mend is a good time waste.

  • @CashelP14 said:

    Wait 3 of the 4 tier lists I saw have Spirit as the 3rd best killer.. but I ThOuGhT ThE NeRf KiLlEd HeR?!?!

    The only thing I really disagree with the OPs tier list is Legion being bottom. I feel getting injures so easily is underrated. Also his mend is a good time waste.

    Well I would say spirit is weaker but still pretty strong, if you are really good with your pathing you can make use of the phase sound and further confuse the survivor, however spirit is now HEAVILY addon reliant. Without addons she is easily B tier imo.

    Also I dont think that injuring ppl is underrated, it is in fact even weaker since CoH. Also Legion has basicly no power to down survivors which is just sad and makes Legion easily the weakest Killer.

  • I don't know how to make these so I'll just write down mine:

    S: Nurse, Blight

    A: Spirit, Huntress, Oni, Bubba, Hillbilly, Artist

    B: Plague, Cenobite, Demogorgon, Pyramid Head, Deathslinger, Nemesis, Hag, Freddy, Twins

    C: Doctor, Trickster, Ghostface, Wraith, Clown, Legion

    D: Pig, Myers, Trapper

    Not necessarily in order, I think a lot of killers are too map dependant to say things like "Huntress is definitely better than Bubba". I know for example I'd rather be Blight than Nurse if I know I'm going to play on Mother's Dwelling or Shelter Woods, because he deals better with huge open maps than Nurse.

  • @BenZ0 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2728794#Comment_2728794

    Sure thing.

    Plague is pretty good on low to mid MMR like you are probably since your gametime isnt that high I would assume your mmr is around that time. However on higher MMR you will have a hard time getting downs, keep in mind that keeping someone injured isnt enough, you still have to catch them which is the hardest part here.

    Sure you have 1 fountain you can use, also 1 extra with a addon but if you dont manage to get a 4k slug out of that 1-2 uses then you are pretty much screwed and will not get more downs. You have some tools like creating a dead zone and hooking someone there but if the survivors are smart they will just leave the survivor on the hook and finish up the gens, you will end up with 1-2k at best which puts her into the B tier categorie.

    You assume well :p

    The MMR system seems a bit broken and I don't know how to know at which MMR you are but like I do most of the time 4k, I assume that I don't encounter many SWF so I'm not a high MMR player. That why my feelings about Plague seems to not be the truth, thank's to explained me :)


    Side of that, there is no link with the post but can you explain me something about MMR, how do you know when you are high in it ?

    For example I'm Iridescent 1 but I understood that it's not really the MMR, I see that I encounter better players than before but I still don't know if I play high MMR or average one...

  • @AgtClappers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2737103#Comment_2737103

    You assume well :p

    The MMR system seems a bit broken and I don't know how to know at which MMR you are but like I do most of the time 4k, I assume that I don't encounter many SWF so I'm not a high MMR player. That why my feelings about Plague seems to not be the truth, thank's to explained me :)

    Side of that, there is no link with the post but can you explain me something about MMR, how do you know when you are high in it ?

    For example I'm Iridescent 1 but I understood that it's not really the MMR, I see that I encounter better players than before but I still don't know if I play high MMR or average one...

    I personally determend the MMR around the players performence (how well they do in the game overall) and the game time. I get often players around 3-6k hours in the game and they play mostly pretty well. I do get rarely weaker survivors that are under my skill level but its pretty rare.

  • @BenZ0 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2729033#Comment_2729033

    You do forget that there are pallets and windows in the game, try to hit a decent survivors on a strong tile with your insta down, its way harder than you think. Against casual survivors sure you can get some free downs but not on good survivors.

    if you use myers power properly you always get at least one down with it, if you can't then u don't use it, and his extra lunge range + faster vault speed make him superior on many strong tiles

  • @BenZ0 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2737141#Comment_2737141

    I personally determend the MMR around the players performence (how well they do in the game overall) and the game time. I get often players around 3-6k hours in the game and they play mostly pretty well. I do get rarely weaker survivors that are under my skill level but its pretty rare.

    Hmm okay, not easy to determine :p

    For example, I just have 150h of playtime but really often I'm matched with players that have more than 1000h, it's me that is better than my playtime or them that are worse than their playtime ? :D

  • @AgtClappers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2737150#Comment_2737150

    Hmm okay, not easy to determine :p

    For example, I just have 150h of playtime but really often I'm matched with players that have more than 1000h, it's me that is better than my playtime or them that are worse than their playtime ? :D

    Ye well game time is also not a save way to determend someone's skill, same goes to MMR, its also far off to tell how good someone is. I met a lot of players that have thousands of hours but still lack the knowledge or are just simply not as good as other players with the same amount of game time. Its a difficult topic for sure.