Is Bond used for anything other than Sandbagging?

Comments

  • Yes. For throwing pebble. 
  • Well it would tell me if I’m going to need to pull a save out of nowhere or if I can continue to play my generator repair sim.

  • I use it for the very useful info that it gives. Such as finding people, knowing which areas to avoid (if they are sprinting around) and knowing if I should commit to going for a save as I can tell if someone else is going for it or not.

  • To prevent sandbagging on you.
    I like it cause it saves me time over other aura persk. Going for the save - I can back down if I see someone else moving in and get back to what I was doing. Need a heal or know who is working on which last gen to help out sooner, etc. It can be used for both good and evil.

  • Lol I don't get how are people that unlucky to actually come here and ######### about something like Bond xD

  • Yes only for that  in solo other times you dont even need it since you can abuse communication instead
  • Since I am playing solo 95% of my survivor games, I need Bond for Infos.
    Who is where and is someone chased etc.

    And ofc where is the next survivor that I can use to get the killer of my back.^^

  • I wish Bond appeared as a shared perk like Open Handed or Up the Ante so that I could avoid hiding in lockers during those matches.

  • -Helps with those perform 180 sec of coop action
    -Avoid being sandbagged
    -Know if someone is keeping the killer busy nearby
    -Useful for flashlight saves while close enough to actually pull them off
    -Combos well with Leader/other assist perks since running leader and not being near anyone is kinda pointless
    -Good for getting quick heals if not running self care

  • @RuneStarr said:

    -Good for getting quick heals if not running self care

    Getting healed is still faster and more safe than using SC, if you have it.

  • @Wolf74 said:

    @RuneStarr said:

    -Good for getting quick heals if not running self care

    Getting healed is still faster and more safe than using SC, if you have it.

    I agree, however there are many that don't (not my screenshot). This kinda bs happens super often and to the point where some people refuse heals from teammates to self care. So silly.

  • @Spork said:
    Doesn't seem like it.

    Yes you can prevent sandbagging with it too

  • RuneStarr said:

    @Wolf74 said:

    @RuneStarr said:

    -Good for getting quick heals if not running self care

    Getting healed is still faster and more safe than using SC, if you have it.

    I agree, however there are many that don't (not my screenshot). This kinda bs happens super often and to the point where some people refuse heals from teammates to self care. So silly.

    Its because of the BP, i believe points from self care should be removed andhealing others should grant more BP. Would also hopefully increase the popularity of perks like Autodidact and We'll make it

  • Run Bond with Leader, Streetwise, and Vigil. It's Bard time.
  • I just like knowing where people are. But I prefer Empathy, so I only run Bond on Dwight.

  • Bond is pretty good if you're not running SC & need a heal.

  • If you don't have sc on your survivor its a dencend side option

  • @ChesterTheMolester said:
    RuneStarr said:

    @Wolf74 said:

    @RuneStarr said:

    -Good for getting quick heals if not running self care

    Getting healed is still faster and more safe than using SC, if you have it.

    I agree, however there are many that don't (not my screenshot). This kinda bs happens super often and to the point where some people refuse heals from teammates to self care. So silly.

    Its because of the BP, i believe points from self care should be removed andhealing others should grant more BP. Would also hopefully increase the popularity of perks like Autodidact and We'll make it

    Since I am actually interested in SURVIVING, I rather let myself get healed up fast instead of doing ti myself just for the points.

  • Imagine using Bond and that pebble perk and throwing it at a teammate doing a gate lol.

  • Bond - information, so you know what you have to do depending on the situation

    That's it
  • Bond is good for solo survivors

    If a survivor is running, maybe don't go near him.
    Finding teammates quickly to get healed.
    Working together on generators, especially if you have let's say leader.

  • Spork said:

    Doesn't seem like it.

    "Is Bond used for anything other than Sandbagging?"


    Use Sole Survivor ;)

    Don't, it doesn't hide your aura from your teammates. :lol:

  • Bring Chainsaw Myers back!
  • It is but oftentimes we only remember the idiot that brought a Freddy into the entire team working on the last gen. The idiot that brought the Bubba into an area where 2 or 3 of you are in a narrow space.

  • @ChesterTheMolester said:
    RuneStarr said:

    @Wolf74 said:

    @RuneStarr said:

    -Good for getting quick heals if not running self care

    Getting healed is still faster and more safe than using SC, if you have it.

    I agree, however there are many that don't (not my screenshot). This kinda bs happens super often and to the point where some people refuse heals from teammates to self care. So silly.

    Its because of the BP, i believe points from self care should be removed andhealing others should grant more BP. Would also hopefully increase the popularity of perks like Autodidact and We'll make it

    It's not just because of the BP. People like to save, then try to use their slow as hell heal (no we'll make it) right at the hook, which is often the worst place to heal with all the tunnelers running around. They won't follow an injured to a reasonably safe spot.

  • I use bond to prevent sandbagging, among many other other things.

  • I prefer Bond over self-care.

  • @se05239 said:
    I prefer Bond over self-care.

    Nice meme.^^

  • @Wolf74 said:

    @se05239 said:
    I prefer Bond over self-care.

    Nice meme.^^

    It's true for ME though. If I could show you how much I've used X perk in percentages over all of my games, I'd screenshot it and show you for proof.