My Thoughts On Ringu Chapter Being Cancelled...
Oh well.
(And with that dad joke out of the way - happy new years to all!).
EDIT: No, the Ringu chapter has not been cancelled. Just needed to set up a terrible joke.
Oh well.
(And with that dad joke out of the way - happy new years to all!).
EDIT: No, the Ringu chapter has not been cancelled. Just needed to set up a terrible joke.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Have a stellar 2022, you absolute monster. I did not need that pre-bed heart attack.
The chapter was revealed to take place in a virtual reality simulation, and it was very disappointing as a result.
You too mate. Have a banger!
Clickbait.
Sigh.
Nothing was funny about this.
It's a dad joke.
It's not supposed to be funny :).
Hint: 'Oh well' is a pun on the story of Ringu.
You could have said “my thoughts on Ringu0 tbh
'Oh well' doesn't really click with that though. It's a phrase representing a nonchalant response to a negative development, and also an awful pun.
Was rather proud of that one actually.
Ahh, it did make me chuckle, admittedly
And i thought i was unfunny
It's not even my worst one.
This one caused the missus to almost throw a cup at me.
lmao
:(
XD
I was actually excited, but it turns out it was a joke. 🙁
Ok, but all jokes aside I was actually thinking "Wait, what?". Well played.
This joke was so terrible it looped back around to being good, went back to bad again, before ending up in the "oh for ######### sake" grey area which gets a little puff of air from the nose
Well played
Ringu chapter being cancelled would’ve been awesome so now I’m dissappointed.
I hate you... I love Samara (Sadako) so much. For second i thought she is really not coming to fog...
Lmao I knew this was fake from the title, but it didn't stop me from having an increased heart rate and wonder...did I miss something somehow? XD good job
Had me in the first half, not gonna lie
You're a legend
I laughed after reading explanation. You got me though with that subject title!
It'd be interesting to see her abilities and power
I read the title wrong and thought this was gonna be a thread talking about how you wanted a original killer instead. Good joke though.