Most glorious thing happened to me

Played a 4 man SWF TTV. Two were live. And I scored a three k. On Pale Rose with Nemesis. And they called me a baby killer and stream sniper. Glorious

Comments

  • Congrats!

    Did you go back and watch the vod?

  • Ahh always nice to slap some ttv that think they are God's cause they stream and the only reason they can't be defeated is cause of sniping

  • Most TTVs are regular players. Dont know why it is worth mentioning if you play against people who stream for 2 viewers.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Most TTVs are regular players. Dont know why it is worth mentioning if you play against people who stream for 2 viewers.

    The accusations of stream sniping.

  • Uhhu... Yeah it happens some ttvs can be quite toxic, but please keep in mind thats not all of us.

  • You most totally did stream snipe. I saw the game myself. How else would you have known they were behind that rock. Also you were pretty laggy. You didn't deserve those hits. /s

  • @selflessnea said:

    You most totally did stream snipe. I saw the game myself. How else would you have known they were behind that rock. Also you were pretty laggy. You didn't deserve those hits. /s

    Explain please. I can hear people crouching around. Not that hard especially with Swamp’s ground noises

  • @Hannacia said:

    Uhhu... Yeah it happens some ttvs can be quite toxic, but please keep in mind thats not all of us.

    I know I’ve faced some wholesome TTVs. And they were great but when accusations are in play it’s something else.

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2720107#Comment_2720107

    Explain please. I can hear people crouching around. Not that hard especially with Swamp’s ground noises

    The /s at the end means they were being sarcastic.

  • @Hannacia said:

    Uhhu... Yeah it happens some ttvs can be quite toxic, but please keep in mind thats not all of us.

    Its well known its not all streamers. I love watching Ruby Weapon play survivor. The problem is whenever ttv is in the name the odds of a crappy showboating game is naturally higher than someone not advertising their channel. Not to mention fan rage potential.

  • @cantelope said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2720103#Comment_2720103

    Its well known its not all streamers. I love watching Ruby Weapon play survivor. The problem is whenever ttv is in the name the odds of a crappy showboating game is naturally higher than someone not advertising their channel. Not to mention fan rage potential.

    I would say most people that use the TTV are smaller streamers like me and its a nice way to meet awesome dbders, but yeah then there are the other ttvers that just want to hurt people. In my twitch and games there is a simple rule. NO toxicity or you get banned.

  • It's called a "tone indicator" and it's used to help convey the meanings of messages online since you can't really tell intention through text. The most common ones are /s (sarcasm), /srs (serious), and /j (joke)

  • If I can share one, I had a 2 man SWF that was using Head On and flashlights to try to bully me. By the end of the game, I had killed one of the SWF group, slugged the two solos, and the other SWF was tbagging at the exit gate while wounded.

    Fortunately, he left enough space between him and the gate so that I could move behind him and hit him so he fell forward (ie towards the entrance, not the exit). I then picked him up, hooked him, dropped the two solos off closer to the exit gate so they could crawl out, and went back to spend some quality time on hook with the last SWF member.

    He could have gotten away but just had to do that last tbag. I remember that game fondly.