I wont throw party streamers anymore
EVERY TIME I throw them up its a toxic killer and I mean goes out of their way to taunt and face camp and BM and same for when I play killer. It's like a bad luck charm. What I am saying is it goes to people who do not deserve it.
Comments
Well it's usually fine with me since I don't bring em.
Yep. Most of the time I use them the game ends way too quick. No one appreciates it. No point in giving them anymore.
I do feel like it's some sick game BHVR plays on me.
-Use a grey offering and no item; I'll have the best teammates in the world or I'll have a great survivor team to fight against where we all maximize points in a fair and fun way.
-Use BPS/Cakes and my super items to take advantage; Today is the day we facecamp/Today is the day we are 4 Blendettes who do nothing but hide and suicide/DC if he comes within a 200 foot radius of me.
Every freaking time :(
I know that feeling - so i rarely bring good items, because these games are mostly f´d up ones.
Oh and yes - no one appreciates it. I got quick games where there were like two party streamers (or cakes). I mean come on.
Fate. Each time I bring a BPS or an Anniversary Cake, I'm sure I'll be downed first then camped. So, I won't even get anything from it.
I'm not expecting a farming game, but at least... Not being over with 4k BP because all I have done was one chase.
Same for me as killer, I don't use cakes anymore because it just seems like more of a "hey more points for us and ######### the killer".
same
I always let survivors live if someone brings double bloodpoints for everyone. I don't care if I have a rift challenge or an adept; I can do it next game.
As survivor, I tend to save my BPS and cakes for special occasions, because... yeah. They do seem like they're cursed, sometimes.
My favorite is when survivors and killers all bring cakes and streamers, and then all the gens get blasted at maximum speed and, 3 minutes later, the survivors escape with 12,000 points.
Like... there was so much that could've been done with that kind of game. But heaven forbid survivors get hit, hooked, healed, chased, or any kind of gameplay interaction beyond M1 take place.
Thats why I dont use streamers and cakes anymore.
Doesnt matter if Im playing surv or killer, those offerings are cursed
I wish party streamers just automatically gave everyone 32k BP per party streamer on top of the BP earned in match. That way no matter how you did in the match you'll atleast get 32k BP.
I think Party Streamers (and Event Cakes) should give 200% Bonus BPs for the user and 100% Bonus BPs for everyone else. Because it is a bad feeling if you throw in a BPS or Cake and the Killer/Survivors throw in Puddings or personal Cakes and you know that they will get more BPs than you, because they get their 100% and your 100% as well. Even worse when they are glued to Gens or try to one-hook as many Survivors as possible.
Buffing them to give 200% to the user would also encourage more players to use them outside of double BP-Events. (Even tho, I did not see many during the last double BP-Event...)
Playing survivor, I only bring in Event offerings or BPS if I'm playing as part of a SWF and they're bringing in the same. Even in the case of a match gone terribly wrong, I know the offering won't be completely wasted, and I'll get decent enough BP from the match.
Playing killer, I REFUSE to bring in Event offerings or BPS anymore (only Survivor Pudding if I want a higher BP total). FAR too many of those matches have ended up in Survivor Speedruns, accompanied by BM'ing during/after the match. I'm still sitting on so many Event cakes from the 4th anniversary, never mind the 5th, that will never get used -- I'm not rewarding that behavior (no pun intended).
The last times I used an offering as killer was against a 4-person SWF (nearly identical names and matching outfits for everyone) during the 5th Anniversary where everyone used a cake. One player was particularly happy to BM me from the second the match started -- I made sure they died, and then I farmed with the rest of their team while they sat forever waiting for their teammates to finish (everyone but them got a ton of BP in the process -- we must have broken every totem. wall, and pallet on the map, everyone else got hooked twice and rescued, and I even slugged the remaining survivors, let them get picked up and healed, and slugged them again, ending in a 3-person slug race at the open exit gate at the end -- that BM'er must have been LIVID, lol 🤣). Even though that "technically" worked out okay (I would have rather played a regular match, but I was playing Pig, the others were in a Booping mood, and it ended up working out great for everyone else, so it was better than the alternative could have been), that was the last time I've used an offering as killer, and it probably will be unless something changes.
I think this idea is pretty good. It definitely would make me more willing to use those offerings when playing Solo survivor, and it might persuade me to use them as killer as well.
Whether I'm playing killer or survivor, I treat Event Cakes and BPS as survivor pudding and/or personal cakes. I could care less that it offers bonuses to everyone else.
I'll still play how I normally would play whether I used an event cake and/or BPS. Same goes for if someone else offers these as well.
Camping killer don't care about BPs so why worry about them getting double? So you are just going to sit on the BPS? Then everyone loses out just like people refusing playing their cakes.
Well I should not complain still having 130+ cakes on Nemesis but whatever 😁
Yea Ill sit on them until Killers and Survivors are at peace LOL. they are just a bad omen.
I’ve felt like OP before. After a while I just start using them again. It’s purely tied to bloodpoint goals now. If I’m prestiging, all the BP offerings are getting used up.
You are so correct. I have gone on strike with this many times. Then a new chapter drops, and I need to P3 both sides. So, in the end I wind up using them!!!