Is Cheryl every gonna get her face change?
I saw a post talking about face changes for Jill and well I can't help but wonder when Cheryl will get hers! You guys changed Cybil's to be PERFECT but Cheryl still looks like a 40 year old meth head :( Come on devs not like its impossible you clearly have the allowance from Konami. If the small company that manages monsters and mortals can do it so can you guys.



Comments
The entity: I approve.
She needs a Quentin level makeover
I stopped to be a Heather main because it started to bother me...
But she's still my favorite SH character.
Do you guys not get it? She's stuck in the Entity's world, probably gets little sleep, and has to run for her life on a daily basis. That will age someone. It makes no sense for her to look like she just walked out of a beauty salon.
The other licensed survivors seem to be doing okay, stop defending bad work with nonsense.
I think they were meant to look that way and the complaining made them change it.
Not Mary - I mean Maria?
I thought she looks Great. Like I didn't expect her to look 100% her Silent hill 3 model since that is unique to SH 3 and 4 but in terms of DBD and its art style I thought it's one of their better works.
She looks better than Claire...
cybil is not even close to perfect haha but they tried
Cheryl is supposed to look worn down tho. She isn't a happy peppy cheerleader shes a burntout kid who can't sleep because of nightmares that are slowly creeping into her waking life.
Taking that away from her to make her genericly pretty kinda throws out a good chunk of what makes Cheryl such a beloved character.
I love her burnt out look personally.
It also helps make her look 18+
This. While the Quentin makeover did wonders for his gremlin nature, and I don't disagree that he needed a touch-up, it completely erased every semblance of his supposedly defining feature - his forced sleeplessness and his victimization by Freddy. Now he looks like a standard prettyboy.
I don't want to see that happen to Cheryl. It's not like Cheryl looks remotely bad as she is.
She doesn't need to be generically pretty just look like she does in SH3. She looks like a 40 year old tweaker cosplaying Cheryl :/ Cheryl looked worn down and still like a 17 year old in SH3, here (Which is supposed to be only months after the events of SH3) she looks like shes age'd decades and gotten a whole new face. Every other character besides Quintin got true to media adaptions but Cheryl doesn't because "Shes a burn out."?
She doesn't need to look like a 10 just look like she does in Silent hill or at the very least actually look her age.
But she's not 18+...Theres a lot of characters in DBD who aren't. Laurie, Quentin, Susie, Cheryl, Lisa, etc etc.
One of their better works is the adaption of Steve and Nancy or Bill. Cheryl looks like a different character entirely who they just threw Cheryl's outfit on.
I'm gonna just say I agree with Laluzi above. Sure she could use a touch up.
Like Quentin needed one.
I just extremely doubt they would do that and not erase what makes Cheryl, Cheryl.
Like with what happened to Quentin.
But Quentin didn't even look sleepy he just looked...weird and unnatural. People keep saying he looked tired but he didn't he just looked old. New Quentin still doesn't look like Quentin but the actor decided that not us.
I'm not really arguing. I'm agreeing that sure, she could use a touch up, but I don't trust them not to over correct.
(this sounds kiss assy but its not I promise) Like look what monsters and mortals did. To me they designed her PERFECTLY in modern day engines. Something similar to that would be *chef's kiss*
Looks like Cheryl to me.
Sorry, but no. My first SH was the 3, I was the same age as Heather (17 y/o). She was a kind of hero to me because she was so confident in herself, something I had a big lack of then.
I know it probably sounds weird, but it helped me to build more confidence. Heather is important for me because of that. I always preferred to dream, creating stories about my favorite characters from games and books, than having a real social life.
So, for these reasons, Heather is my favorite character.
Claire needs it much more
So true
This town is full of bees! How can you sit there and do generators?
Cheryl Sunderland kinda reminds me of...Ellen DeGeneres and....Adam Driver? With a dash of Angela Merkel???
"So ghostface I heard you had a fear of flashlights?"
She looks better in PS2 games than in 2021 DBD