So, how are things going?
I've taken a couple of weeks off from DBD and the forums to replay Dark Souls 2.
How are things?
I've taken a couple of weeks off from DBD and the forums to replay Dark Souls 2.
How are things?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well, I finally quit Killer, so about the usual.
Well for some reason the censor is now tags instead of just saying [BAD WORD]
which in my opinion is pretty ######### annoying.
I am asking for tips on Deathslinger and getting told to go play Huntress. Lightborn.
I bought a new cosmetic!
Otherwise I'm working on trying to beat my daily challenge of running from the killer with Yun-Jin, and completing the last two tomes so I'll have them all done.
obligatory cat photos here:
I'm left wondering why the forum doesn't have a better way to deal with images than display them in full screen-hogging glory. It's [BAD WORD] weird.
Dark Souls 2?
Don't listen to them we need more slinger mains so that we may get him unnerfed one day
I'll give you a little bit of advice monitor and abuse
And save the best for last
Are his two best perks which you should almost never take off 🤠
No one bring up lightborne
Killers and veteran players in general seem to hate the game more and more so the usual I guess
Slinger can still put in work. Always play at least 3-5 games with a killer and decide for yourself if you enjoy them and perform with them. A killer could be ass to this person but fantastic for you. I played a couple games with Slinger yesterday and still hit some nasty shots that they couldnt react too.
Good luck out there cowboy's hopefully he gets buffed just not reverted, honestly hope he gets some kind of map control added to his kit but I kind of doubt it.
That's what I'm saying! I'm enjoying 0lating him, want some advice on some builds, and people are telling me to play a whole nother character i enjoy a whole lot less. I think I'm going to stick to my guns (hehe) on this one.
Save the Best For Last...who does that come from?
Myers, if memory serves.
Oh okay, thats who I was thinking, but my brain was having a fart.
There’s essentially a mass hysteria over lightborn and our Christmas event has ended before Christmas
You want to shoot your obsession but let them break the chain. They get injured anyway and you dont lose 2 stacks. Overall though the faster you can reload after a hit the faster you can fire again.
His biggest weakness is map pressure so perks that help with that passively are good choices. Pentimento with a couple of hexes, surge, SHPR, plaything, thana, etc.
Wardens keys for faster reload and hardened spike for built in sloppy.
Comes from Micheal Myers it was in last week's shrine it's a great perk cause it reduces your cool down after a hit attack but it must be a basic attack and that's great for slinger cause even when you shoot and reel someone it counts as a basic attack
Myers.
Wait it is let me try
#########
Lol for me it didnt even censor