Some Perk Changes (Killer Perks)
I was thinking for non-meta perks. I would change this perks like this for make them closer to meta. Different builds would make game more fun, right? On this post i am sharing killer perks, maybe i can make for survivors too. Please give your feedbacks.
Brutal Strength (Buff): Now breaking walls, pallets and kicking gens 50% faster (was 20%).
Tinkerer (Nerf): Now it will active just once on each generator. When it activates on generator, Tinkerer will not active on this generator anymore.
Stridor (Buff): It will work like old version, it can counter Iron Will again.
Hex: Huntress Lullaby (Buff): Tokens removed, now all skill checks will be quiet from start.
Beast of Prey (Buff): Fake Red Light effect added. Now when killer has Bloodlust, Survivor will see fake Red Lights from all corners.
Play with Your Food (Buff): Unsuccessful attacks will not waste token anymore.
Remember Me (Buff): When you hit each survivor first time, this perk will get token from each hit. Each token will add 5 seconds to opening gates. Obsession has not unaffected anymore, perk will effect everyone.
Blood Warden (Buff): Gates will block after open. Now you don't need to hook survivor for this effect. Perk will active after one of the gates open.
I'm All Ears (Buff): Cool-down is 20 seconds now.
Surge (Buff): Cool-down is 30 seconds now. And special attacks also will active this perk.
Mindbreaker (Buff): Effects will stay on survivor 10 seconds now.
Trail of Torment (Buff): Survivors will not see aura of kicked generator anymore. Cool-down is 40 seconds now.
Dragon's Grip (Buff): Cool-down is 40 seconds now.
Coup de Grâce (Rework): This perk will work like STBFL. Each basic attack to non-obsession survivor will add 1 token to this perk (Max 8 tokens). Each token will add 5% (max 40%) distance to your lunge attacks. If you hit obsession with basic attack, you will waste 2 tokens.
Oppression (Buff): Cool-down is 40 seconds now.
Grim Embrace (Buff): It can work twice on trial now. The conditions and effects are the same.
Scourge Hook Perks (Buff): Basement hooks are Scourge Hook now. But 3 Scourge Hooks will spawn on map now. (3 hooks on map + 4 hooks on basement).
NOED (Nerf): After last generator finish, all survivors will exposed and they will know about NOED.
Comments
Tinkerer dont need a nerf.
A killer cant stop every gen so if you work on separate gens it dont matter, it also requires ruin to even be a good perk to even begin with. Tinkerer on it's own isnt strong and shouldn't be nerfed.
Other than that I'm happy with any buffs nowadays
I think the Bloodwarden one might be OP.
The NOED one isn't really a good change.
The Coup de Grace one may also be OP.
Other than that, seems alright.
Tinkerer is so broken on Nurse, Blight, Freddy and other mobility killers. This perk need to touch. I disagree with you, friend.
Bloodwarden is dead perk because of 99% meta. This perk will counter this strategy. Survivors can open gates early for counter BW. For make it fair, BW can make EGC 60 seconds longer. So EGC time will not change but killer will buy 60 seconds more.
NOED is one of the unfair perks (I am talking for killer perks, survivors also have some unhealthy perks) and NOED need some changes. Why this change will not be good? And how you would change it?
Coup de Grâce is good idea but 5 tokens are nothing. I just wanted make this perk more valuable. Numbers can change but i would make this perk like STBFL.
Some of these changes are good but some of them sounds OP or bad.
Thanks for answer. Which one you liked and disliked?
I like I am All Ears, Lullaby, Stridor for example but dislike Tinkerer, Brutal Strengh (I like this perk, it needs buffs but 50% is too much + you can stack it), Blood Warden. As examples.
I had another idea for Blood Warden:
You still will need to hook survivor for active it. But also BW will add this effect:
+Unopened gates will lose progression to 90%.
I would just keep 4 scourge hooks while still making basement hooks scourges.
Brutal buff is a bit overkill, I would just change it to +30% faster breaking speed.
I'm a bit hesitant on the buff to ToT, but meh, it could probably be tested in a PTB.
Other than those, these are some solid changes I'd be down for.
Other than BW and Brutal (50% is too much, more like 30% is more reasonable) I pretty much agree with everything.
Also that Coup stacks up to 8 is too strong, since you would be able to regain more stacks again
Maybe 4 stacks for Coup and each one will add 5% (Max 20%). This perk has really good potential but for now it is in trash tier. I hope BHVR makes this perk more useful.
Most are good changes, though there are a few I dislike:
Brutal should be either 35% and stackable, or be 50% not not be able to stack with other Pallet breaking Perks/Add-ons
Tinkerer isn't in need of a nerf. It's a pure info Perk and requires slowdown Perks for the info to be actually useful
Bloodwarden might need it's time reduced if it always activated
Coup De Grace shouldn't get up to a max of 40%, 20% seems more reasonable
Basement Hooks should be Scourge Hooks, but the reduced amount of normal Hooks turned into Scourge Hooks isn't needed
NOED doesn't need a nerf, as it's already weak, being able to be removed before it even activates. Most of the time you won't get more than 1 down thanks to this Perk anyway
Not really, you can see them coming and when you know they have it the perk is no longer a surprise.
Also requires ruin to be good, I guess we're at different levels of mmr hence the different opinion. I dont even see it much anymore except on blight with ruin and undying which was my last game and he didnt get a kill.
I do want loads of perks buffed to change the meta, but nerfing okay or good perks isnt the way
I am not playing survivor so much, usually killer. Probably i have not high mmr on survivor. But i just found Tinkerer op on some killers. For me, it needs touch. Thank you for explain your opinion.
Tinkerer (Nerf): Now it will active just once on each generator. When it activates on generator, Tinkerer will not active on this generator anymore.
Probably not necessary. Tinkerer is great on certain killers like Blight who can quickly get to the gen that triggers it but not quite as good on killers without fast map travel.
—
Stridor (Buff): It will work like old version, it can counter Iron Will again.
Alternatively you could reduce Iron Will 3 to 90% sound reduction instead of 100%. Iron Will being at 100% is the problem more than Stridor
—
Hex: Huntress Lullaby (Buff): Tokens removed, now all skill checks will be quiet from start.
I’d be ok with all skill checks having no sound while this Hex is active
—
Beast of Prey (Buff): Fake Red Light effect added. Now when killer has Bloodlust, Survivor will see fake Red Lights from all corners.
I think I’d prefer to see it actually buff the killer’s speed during Bloodlust, or decrease the time it takes for Bloodlust to tick up a notch. I think that would be more effective than a fake red glow.
—
Remember Me (Buff): When you hit each survivor first time, this perk will get token from each hit. Each token will add 5 seconds to opening gates. Obsession has not unaffected anymore, perk will effect everyone.
This still sounds objectively worse than No Way Out which blocks the exits for 60 seconds. I’d like to see these two perks be roughly as powerful as each other so it’s not an obvious decision if you only want to use one of them.
—
Blood Warden (Buff): Gates will block after open. Now you don't need to hook survivor for this effect. Perk will active after one of the gates open.
Yes! I hate that this perk requires a hook after the gates are open to do anything. I have no idea why it doesn’t just activate when they’re opened.
—
Mindbreaker (Buff): Effects will stay on survivor 10 seconds now.
Actually Mindbreaker probably doesn’t need a buff, it’s pretty good already now that it inflicts Blindness on top of Exhaustion while working on generators. Not being able to see auras while working on a generator is a decent killer effect
—
Coup de Grâce (Rework): This perk will work like STBFL. Each basic attack to non-obsession survivor will add 1 token to this perk (Max 8 tokens). Each token will add 5% (max 40%) distance to your lunge attacks. If you hit obsession with basic attack, you will waste 2 tokens.
I definitely like this idea better than the current version.
—
Grim Embrace (Buff): It can work twice on trial now. The conditions and effects are the same.
You also could scale the effect based on the number of generators left (e.g. 20 seconds block all gens with 5 left, 25 seconds with 4, 35 seconds with 3, 45 seconds with 2, 55 seconds with 1). That would make it more like a catch up mechanism the later the game is when it happens, and also put the amount of extra time you get on par with No Way Out or a few kicks from Pop
Or you could just buff the time to say 45 seconds.
—
Scourge Hook Perks (Buff): Basement hooks are Scourge Hook now. But 3 Scourge Hooks will spawn on map now. (3 hooks on map + 4 hooks on basement).
I think I’d prefer to not make this part of all Scourge Hook perks, but instead make Monstrous Shrine have an added effect that all basement hooks are additional Scourge Hooks.
It's okay, I know I play at high mmr and if you're unsure you may not be as high therefore the perk may be more impactful to the people you verse. If more perks could at least be to that level the game would be better imo. Do like some of your other changes though, dont think they're enough to make me play killer more though sadly