1 good change to every Killer

I always wanted to do something like this and I am eating currently so why not writing a list like this. Let me know your opinion about that.

Trapper:

Whenever a injured survivor steps into a trap they get the Deep wound status effect after they have been freed from someone or themselves. Also injured survivors need longer to be rescured or free themselves (action speed to free themselves or beeing helped reduced by 50%).

Wraith:

The wraith can now grab in cloak. Which means he can stand invisible next to a gen and grab someone off. Same at windows and lockers. The wraith cant be completly invisible near a hook, which means he cannot do that camp to grab tactic at a hooked survivor. He will ofc stay cloaked near a hook with the shimmer effect but he cannot turn into invisible 8 meters near the hook.

Billy:

Increase initial Chainsaw sprint speed. The first 1sec of the Chainsaw sprint has a 20% increased movement speed and then it goes down to the current speed. This would buff abit curving billy without making doom engravings useless.

Nurse:

Fix Blink bug.

Huntress:

Increase base reload speed at lockers by 25%. The reload speed addon increases it at 20% which would be 45% together, still slower than Iron maden, I dont see a reason to not do that tbh lol. More hatchets overall ingame means more experimentations means more fun.

Myers:

Remove stalking range restrictions. Which means his stalk speed is always the same at any range. Red marked survivors that are fully stalked already lose their red stalking progress slowly over time then and become normal. Once you are fully stalked the timer goes down, after 60sec you are back to normal like you have been never stalked. His stalking just feels overall too much of a chore rather than a power, with this it should be easier overall.

Hag:

Flashlights need 2 seconds longer to burn a trap. Even a yellow Flashlight is way to devestating against her which should be not as insane with that change.

Doctor:

Increase base shock range by 2 meters. Also decrease his movement speed penalty of the shock slightly. Since we have bigger and longer loops in the new dbd map design he needs a longer range, simple as that.

Bubba:

Increase the duration of the last sweep by 0,5 sec and implement a screen indication like a smoke or something at the edge when you can still use another token. Just some QoL changes.

Pig:

Increase crouching movement speed by 20% and let traps activate by gates again.

Freddy:

Increase snares tokens again to 8.

Clown:

Seperate the bottles in the ammunation count. 3 purple bottles and 3 yellow bottles, both reload together with the same reload action. The yellow bottles are actually good by themselves and dont need a buff, however if you come up to choose rather purple OR yellow then you ofc still take the purple bottles. When they are seperated like this then you have actually a good reason to use and utilize both of them.

Spirit:

Decrease Phasewalk cooldown to 6 seconds but decrease the movement speed in phasewalk by 10%. Also fix the ######### sound issues like footstebs, silent slugs and breathing sound issues. Ppl seem to now like her ability to catch you so fast so instead of making her power that chase heavy, by redcuing the movement speed and decreasing the cooldown you have a more "map travel" type of Spirit which can be more fun for everyone.

Legion:

Rework the whole Killer or bring back old Legion, its a ######### boring m1 Killer without a power.

Plague:

Decrease whispers sounds in red vomit, they are way TOO LOUD.

Ghostface:

Hitting a stalked survivor makes it lose only 50% of the stalk progress, also when a survivor is marked he stays visually red so you can actually see the marked survivor and tell him apart from multiple survivors.

Demo boy:

Portals take 30% longer to destroy, also increase skill check spawn rate by 50% of them. Reduce the time to set up a portal by 20% aswell as base line. Demo is overall pretty well made imo.

Oni:

When a survivor gets healed, at the end of the heal animation you burst a small amount of extra blood orbs (4 extra blood orbs at the end of each heal on yourself or others). Med kits can be a pain against onis, this should help against the healing meta atm.

Deathslinger:

Decrease aim animation abit and revert TR change back to 24m and change the TR to a lullaby.

Pyramid:

Fix some wave hitbox bugs like on the autoheaven fun bus and some other locations. Pyramid head is overall pretty good aswell and doesnt need changes.

Blight:

Fix stretched resolution.

Twins:

Increase movement speed in missed pounce cooldown of Victor by 10% and decrease swap action cooldown by 0,3 sec.

Trickster:

Laceration meter decays ONLY out of chase. Some tiles are so big that requires you too much time to run around and in the meantime you lose all your progress which is just dumb and frustrating.

Nemesis:

The first infection hit of the tentacle actually interrupts now, which means you can interrupt gens, totems and vaccines. Nemesis is also in a very good spot I would say.

Pinhead:

When you hit a survivor with the chain further then 12 meters an additional chain will spawn and hit the survivor.

Artist:

Decrease time for a idle Crow to dissapear (by 2 sec) but also decrease the charge time (50%) of the power.

Comments

  • Actually, most of these sound pretty fun and not OP, but its always hard to judge without seeing it live in a game.

    Still Killers should get back the power role handle and be imposing and scary and not the playthings of survivors.

  • @Akumakaji said:

    Actually, most of these sound pretty fun and not OP, but its always hard to judge without seeing it live in a game.

    Still Killers should get back the power role handle and be imposing and scary and not the playthings of survivors.

    true

  • I agree with most of those, except Pyramid Head. But what can I expect: PH is the most over-hyped killer in the game. Everybody loves to pretend he's S-tier but they don't actually play him.

    If you want a good change, how about any of the following:

    • The width of his shockwave is increased by 50% and every tile affected remains a damaging status (like nemesis tentacle)
    • The cool down for missing a shockwave attack is reduced from 2.25 seconds to 1.5 seconds (the normal cool down for a missed attack)
    • Increase the duration of Trails of Torment remaining in the environment (from 1 minute up to 3)
    • Remove the turning restriction when the sword is in the ground
    • REWORKING THE FULL SUITE OF HIS ADDONS. PH has the worst addon selection of any killer in the game and they have never been changed, despite him being nerfed four times and all his perks being changed.
    • Edit: Oh yeah, how about removing the "The killer's power will hit these spaces" big red warning light that only survivors can see and is a unique in-game nerf to his move that no other killer has to suffer dealing with?
  • The change twins needs is for the ability to switch back to charolette during victors fatigue and to have no wake up fatigue when doing so, same as when victor is kicked. This avoids the painful 8 seconds of fatigue after downing someone if you decide to hook them and rewards the twins for NOT slugging. BHVR got their original nerf wrong. Twins players weren't slugging because it was ecessively effective. They were slugging because they ate a 3 second fatigue into another 3 second fatigue after getting downs with victor for not slugging, and only a 3 second fatigue for slugging.

    By allowing the twins to avoid this insane (now 8 second) fatigue by choosing not to slug, it gives them some massively needed QoL fixes a lot of their issues with picking up survivors before you're physically able to do anything about it and incentivizes not just being a slug lord, all things the twins needs badly.


    As for blight, I have no idea what stretched res has to do with blight, and I am blight main with 15k lethal rush hits.

    Billy I kinda want them to shorten the cooldown after ending a chainsaw without a hit a tiny bit or adjust the speed curve during the cooldown to speed up a little quicker.

    For deathslinger, I don't see why you would want a 32 meter lullaby over 32 meter tr. You can hide or reduce your TR with perks or use perks that affect survivors within your TR more effectively without having a lullaby and keeping the big terror radius.

  • Ghostyboy needs a little bit more than that. Other than that everything sounds good. His addons are mostly useless and his power is broken way too easily with people abusing streched ress. Stalked survivors can easily just loop him until the effect wears off.

    For legion i think it would be cool if the other members would be on the map just like nemesis zombies.

  • @Hannacia said:

    Ghostyboy needs a little bit more than that. Other than that everything sounds good. His addons are mostly useless and his power is broken way too easily with people abusing streched ress. Stalked survivors can easily just loop him until the effect wears off.

    For legion i think it would be cool if the other members would be on the map just like nemesis zombies.

    People who expose Ghostface should be hindered for some length of time, making exposure a risky proposition. On the one hand, you or your teammate aren't exposed, but the on other, he'll definitely get to nail you with an initial hit due to the slow down.

  • @SkeletalElite said:

    The change twins needs is for the ability to switch back to charolette during victors fatigue and to have no wake up fatigue when doing so, same as when victor is kicked. This avoids the painful 8 seconds of fatigue after downing someone if you decide to hook them and rewards the twins for NOT slugging. BHVR got their original nerf wrong. Twins players weren't slugging because it was ecessively effective. They were slugging because they ate a 3 second fatigue into another 3 second fatigue after getting downs with victor for not slugging, and only a 3 second fatigue for slugging.

    By allowing the twins to avoid this insane (now 8 second) fatigue by choosing not to slug, it gives them some massively needed QoL fixes a lot of their issues with picking up survivors before you're physically able to do anything about it and incentivizes not just being a slug lord, all things the twins needs badly.

    As for blight, I have no idea what stretched res has to do with blight, and I am blight main with 15k lethal rush hits.

    Billy I kinda want them to shorten the cooldown after ending a chainsaw without a hit a tiny bit or adjust the speed curve during the cooldown to speed up a little quicker.

    For deathslinger, I don't see why you would want a 32 meter lullaby over 32 meter tr. You can hide or reduce your TR with perks or use perks that affect survivors within your TR more effectively without having a lullaby and keeping the big terror radius.

    Ye twins was tricky but I believe that Twins may need way bigger changes rather than small ones thats why I gave them small cooldown changes for now.

    I personally believe that Blight is almost perfect as he is, he only needs addon changes at best thats why I just added the stretched res in cuz there is literally nothing else wrong with this killer.

    And I actually meant that Deathslinger should have a 24M Lullaby, not 32M.

  • @Hannacia said:

    Ghostyboy needs a little bit more than that. Other than that everything sounds good. His addons are mostly useless and his power is broken way too easily with people abusing streched ress. Stalked survivors can easily just loop him until the effect wears off.

    For legion i think it would be cool if the other members would be on the map just like nemesis zombies.

    I do get what you mean with Legion but that doesnt fit at all to their story. Legion is just a "play dirty to get to your goal" type of character so a power with multiple ppl isnt the way to go, FF is a nice direction but still needs massive changes.

  • @Adjatha said:

    I agree with most of those, except Pyramid Head. But what can I expect: PH is the most over-hyped killer in the game. Everybody loves to pretend he's S-tier but they don't actually play him.

    If you want a good change, how about any of the following:

    • The width of his shockwave is increased by 50% and every tile affected remains a damaging status (like nemesis tentacle)
    • The cool down for missing a shockwave attack is reduced from 2.25 seconds to 1.5 seconds (the normal cool down for a missed attack)
    • Increase the duration of Trails of Torment remaining in the environment (from 1 minute up to 3)
    • Remove the turning restriction when the sword is in the ground
    • REWORKING THE FULL SUITE OF HIS ADDONS. PH has the worst addon selection of any killer in the game and they have never been changed, despite him being nerfed four times and all his perks being changed.
    • Edit: Oh yeah, how about removing the "The killer's power will hit these spaces" big red warning light that only survivors can see and is a unique in-game nerf to his move that no other killer has to suffer dealing with?

    I actually have around 300+ hours in Pyramid head, I do really enjoy him. Maybe its just my personal preferance but I do like his current state, maybe the cooldown of a punishment hit can be adjusted but I dont think its really necessary, but the cooldown of a wave (punishment) should be longer than a hit cooldown imo.

    The duration of the trails dont really matter tbh cuz after some time they will annyway dissapear due to the limiation of the amount of trails that are available on the map.

    The turning restriction isnt really a problem, I never had any issue or situation where I wanted that tbh.

    I agree with the addons but since this post wasnt about addons I didnt include it.

  • God I want that Pinhead change so badly, anything to make his long-range shots more rewarding.

  • @glitchboi said:

    God I want that Pinhead change so badly, anything to make his long-range shots more rewarding.

    imagine they would re add his voice lines so after you hit such a shot he moans and says "I came", I can imagine that pretty damn well

  • Pig: Crouched movement speed is now 100% (4m/s)

    If a Reverse Bear Trap is placed on a survivor after the last generator goes off, it is now active. If a survivor has a Reverse Bear Trap on during the endgame collapse, the timer will pause indefinitely until the survivor removes the trap, or dies.

  • @BenZ0 said:

    I always wanted to do something like this and I am eating currently so why not writing a list like this. Let me know your opinion about that.

    Trapper:

    Whenever a injured survivor steps into a trap they get the Deep wound status effect after they have been freed from someone or themselves. Also injured survivors need longer to be rescured or free themselves (action speed to free themselves or beeing helped reduced by 50%).

    Wraith:

    The wraith can now grab in cloak. Which means he can stand invisible next to a gen and grab someone off. Same at windows and lockers. The wraith cant be completly invisible near a hook, which means he cannot do that camp to grab tactic at a hooked survivor. He will ofc stay cloaked near a hook with the shimmer effect but he cannot turn into invisible 8 meters near the hook.

    Billy:

    Increase initial Chainsaw sprint speed. The first 1sec of the Chainsaw sprint has a 20% increased movement speed and then it goes down to the current speed. This would buff abit curving billy without making doom engravings useless.

    Nurse:

    Fix Blink bug.

    Huntress:

    Increase base reload speed at lockers by 25%. The reload speed addon increases it at 20% which would be 45% together, still slower than Iron maden, I dont see a reason to not do that tbh lol. More hatchets overall ingame means more experimentations means more fun.

    Myers:

    Remove stalking range restrictions. Which means his stalk speed is always the same at any range. Red marked survivors that are fully stalked already lose their red stalking progress slowly over time then and become normal. Once you are fully stalked the timer goes down, after 60sec you are back to normal like you have been never stalked. His stalking just feels overall too much of a chore rather than a power, with this it should be easier overall.

    Hag:

    Flashlights need 2 seconds longer to burn a trap. Even a yellow Flashlight is way to devestating against her which should be not as insane with that change.

    Doctor:

    Increase base shock range by 2 meters. Also decrease his movement speed penalty of the shock slightly. Since we have bigger and longer loops in the new dbd map design he needs a longer range, simple as that.

    Bubba:

    Increase the duration of the last sweep by 0,5 sec and implement a screen indication like a smoke or something at the edge when you can still use another token. Just some QoL changes.

    Pig:

    Increase crouching movement speed by 20% and let traps activate by gates again.

    Freddy:

    Increase snares tokens again to 8.

    Clown:

    Seperate the bottles in the ammunation count. 3 purple bottles and 3 yellow bottles, both reload together with the same reload action. The yellow bottles are actually good by themselves and dont need a buff, however if you come up to choose rather purple OR yellow then you ofc still take the purple bottles. When they are seperated like this then you have actually a good reason to use and utilize both of them.

    Spirit:

    Decrease Phasewalk cooldown to 6 seconds but decrease the movement speed in phasewalk by 10%. Also fix the ######### sound issues like footstebs, silent slugs and breathing sound issues. Ppl seem to now like her ability to catch you so fast so instead of making her power that chase heavy, by redcuing the movement speed and decreasing the cooldown you have a more "map travel" type of Spirit which can be more fun for everyone.

    Legion:

    Rework the whole Killer or bring back old Legion, its a ######### boring m1 Killer without a power.

    Plague:

    Decrease whispers sounds in red vomit, they are way TOO LOUD.

    Ghostface:

    Hitting a stalked survivor makes it lose only 50% of the stalk progress, also when a survivor is marked he stays visually red so you can actually see the marked survivor and tell him apart from multiple survivors.

    Demo boy:

    Portals take 30% longer to destroy, also increase skill check spawn rate by 50% of them. Reduce the time to set up a portal by 20% aswell as base line. Demo is overall pretty well made imo.

    Oni:

    When a survivor gets healed, at the end of the heal animation you burst a small amount of extra blood orbs (4 extra blood orbs at the end of each heal on yourself or others). Med kits can be a pain against onis, this should help against the healing meta atm.

    Deathslinger:

    Decrease aim animation abit and revert TR change back to 24m and change the TR to a lullaby.

    Pyramid:

    Fix some wave hitbox bugs like on the autoheaven fun bus and some other locations. Pyramid head is overall pretty good aswell and doesnt need changes.

    Blight:

    Fix stretched resolution.

    Twins:

    Increase movement speed in missed pounce cooldown of Victor by 10% and decrease swap action cooldown by 0,3 sec.

    Trickster:

    Laceration meter decays ONLY out of chase. Some tiles are so big that requires you too much time to run around and in the meantime you lose all your progress which is just dumb and frustrating.

    Nemesis:

    The first infection hit of the tentacle actually interrupts now, which means you can interrupt gens, totems and vaccines. Nemesis is also in a very good spot I would say.

    Pinhead:

    When you hit a survivor with the chain further then 12 meters an additional chain will spawn and hit the survivor.

    Artist:

    Decrease time for a idle Crow to dissapear (by 2 sec) but also decrease the charge time (50%) of the power.

    Demogorgon could definitely get some of his Add-ons reworked, as most of them are mediocre at best. One change I'll add is that Demogorgon now has 2 button promts when trying to teleport. Other hold the Active Ability button (same as current Demogorgon) to teleport, or hold M1 to teleport and break the Portal you entered, similar to Rotten Pumpkin. This'll make sure that Demogorgon has an easier time controlling his Portal amount

  • Laceration decay should be an action, like mend.

  • @SkeletalElite said:

    The change twins needs is for the ability to switch back to charolette during victors fatigue and to have no wake up fatigue when doing so, same as when victor is kicked. This avoids the painful 8 seconds of fatigue after downing someone if you decide to hook them and rewards the twins for NOT slugging. BHVR got their original nerf wrong. Twins players weren't slugging because it was ecessively effective. They were slugging because they ate a 3 second fatigue into another 3 second fatigue after getting downs with victor for not slugging, and only a 3 second fatigue for slugging.

    By allowing the twins to avoid this insane (now 8 second) fatigue by choosing not to slug, it gives them some massively needed QoL fixes a lot of their issues with picking up survivors before you're physically able to do anything about it and incentivizes not just being a slug lord, all things the twins needs badly.

    As for blight, I have no idea what stretched res has to do with blight, and I am blight main with 15k lethal rush hits.

    Billy I kinda want them to shorten the cooldown after ending a chainsaw without a hit a tiny bit or adjust the speed curve during the cooldown to speed up a little quicker.

    For deathslinger, I don't see why you would want a 32 meter lullaby over 32 meter tr. You can hide or reduce your TR with perks or use perks that affect survivors within your TR more effectively without having a lullaby and keeping the big terror radius.

    Yeah, I didn't get the stretched res thing too...

  • Great ideas by the way

  • @BenZ0 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2705703#Comment_2705703

    imagine they would re add his voice lines so after you hit such a shot he moans and says "I came", I can imagine that pretty damn well

    Would be the best addition to the game by far.

  • No no no no no no no no no no no no no.

    Just because you personally dislike current Legion does not mean they should pull a terrible Old Freddy level rework on them. That kind of rework only succeeds in royally pissing off anybody who loved the original version. NO killer should be ever subjected to that kind of rework outside of when they fundamentally break the game in the worst way possible.

    Get out of here with that terrible, horrible, suggestion.

    Also your alternate suggestion is somehow *even worse*. Fact of the matter is that Legion with a lethal Feral Frenzy in its current state is just going to down you in a set number of seconds and there isn't anything the Survivors can do about it. Old Legion actually did fundamentally break the game in the worst way possible... and you want to bring that back? No.

  • @tesla said:

    Laceration decay should be an action, like mend.

    I thought about this too but it could be too strong and annoying aswell for the survivor side so choose not to do it.

  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/300897/1-good-change-to-every-killer

    Demogorgon could definitely get some of his Add-ons reworked, as most of them are mediocre at best. One change I'll add is that Demogorgon now has 2 button promts when trying to teleport. Other hold the Active Ability button (same as current Demogorgon) to teleport, or hold M1 to teleport and break the Portal you entered, similar to Rotten Pumpkin. This'll make sure that Demogorgon has an easier time controlling his Portal amount

    I never really had the feeling when I want to destroy the portals, I feel like having this as an addon is already fine enough.

  • @FFirebrandd said:

    No no no no no no no no no no no no no.

    Just because you personally dislike current Legion does not mean they should pull a terrible Old Freddy level rework on them. That kind of rework only succeeds in royally pissing off anybody who loved the original version. NO killer should be ever subjected to that kind of rework outside of when they fundamentally break the game in the worst way possible.

    Get out of here with that terrible, horrible, suggestion.

    Also your alternate suggestion is somehow *even worse*. Fact of the matter is that Legion with a lethal Feral Frenzy in its current state is just going to down you in a set number of seconds and there isn't anything the Survivors can do about it. Old Legion actually did fundamentally break the game in the worst way possible... and you want to bring that back? No.

    You have Killers that do the exact same already, what do you want to do against a Trickster at a low loop? You are 100% dead, same goes to a good blight with iri blight tag, pig with her traps. We have a good amount of Killers that have the exact same things where a survivor cannot avoid the death and ppl magicly forgot that back then when they complained about old Legion.

    Also idk where you get this from that the rework was bad. The reworked Freddy is just boring as hell but not "bad" in a sense of he is broken. They also made the Doctor rework which was amazing and one of the best changes they have brought to this game in years. Also there is ofc no way to avoid that you will end up making ppl sad that liked the old version but just as you like the current Legion there are a ton of ppl who hate the current Legion, including me.

    I was a old time legion main and played them every single day when they came out (without abusing the moon walk bleed out strategy and without franks mixtape), atleast the old Legion had a very fun gameplay which was something unique and refreshing, the currently Legion doesnt even had a power really.

  • Hmm, I really like most of your changes, I would do some changes tho. Let's just say that if I didn't mention a killer, I agree with that change...

    So...

    Wraith: This would be kinda fun, but it's just 100% meme, you should never get it, because you are quite loud, he was in good spot with longer lunge, so he was able to use his power even in chase, that nerf wasn't needed imo. His hit&run tactic got nerfed a lot by CoH, so I would rather give him buff, so he can use his power better in chase, so maybe faster uncloaking?

    Pig: I wouldn't actually change her traps in anyway, it's decent slow-down. Problem is her crouch is just super weak. I would just focus 100% on her crouch. Just make her move faster and probably let her charge it faster, then she will be fine imo.

    Ghostface: He needs a lot of addon changes and fix his reveal mechanic. The fact that stretch-res can reveal you over wall is stupid.

    Deathslinger: He is just #########. Problem is that they need to make him unique again. He is just nothing now. He had two things going for him and they removed both. He is clumsy, worse, less unique, less fun. They need to increase sensitivity and FOV for his ADS mechanic and probably create some secondary power.

    I have seen some idea about "bounty" system, where you would get rewarded for hooking specific survivor. Bounty would change to survivor who is unhooking. I am not sure what I would use as "rewards" for hooking bounty target. If you would just boost his power that is kinda Nemesis copy-paste...

    Pyramid: Add-on pass needed.

    Twins: So first, let you swap to Charlotte even during fatigue. I am fine that survivors have more time to kick you after you down someone, but that you have to wait is really annoying. I would also let Victor snuff boons. She is countered by boons a lot and this would help.

    Nemesis: Also fix that tentacle can't hit you through window when you crouch. I can live that it can't hit over loops, but window is weird. And fix zombie AI, they get stuck all the time.

  • @Dino7281 said:

    Hmm, I really like most of your changes, I would do some changes tho. Let's just say that if I didn't mention a killer, I agree with that change...

    So...

    Wraith: This would be kinda fun, but it's just 100% meme, you should never get it, because you are quite loud, he was in good spot with longer lunge, so he was able to use his power even in chase, that nerf wasn't needed imo. His hit&run tactic got nerfed a lot by CoH, so I would rather give him buff, so he can use his power better in chase, so maybe faster uncloaking?

    Pig: I wouldn't actually change her traps in anyway, it's decent slow-down. Problem is her crouch is just super weak. I would just focus 100% on her crouch. Just make her move faster and probably let her charge it faster, then she will be fine imo.

    Ghostface: He needs a lot of addon changes and fix his reveal mechanic. The fact that stretch-res can reveal you over wall is stupid.

    Deathslinger: He is just #########. Problem is that they need to make him unique again. He is just nothing now. He had two things going for him and they removed both. He is clumsy, worse, less unique, less fun. They need to increase sensitivity and FOV for his ADS mechanic and probably create some secondary power.

    I have seen some idea about "bounty" system, where you would get rewarded for hooking specific survivor. Bounty would change to survivor who is unhooking. I am not sure what I would use as "rewards" for hooking bounty target. If you would just boost his power that is kinda Nemesis copy-paste...

    Pyramid: Add-on pass needed.

    Twins: So first, let you swap to Charlotte even during fatigue. I am fine that survivors have more time to kick you after you down someone, but that you have to wait is really annoying. I would also let Victor snuff boons. She is countered by boons a lot and this would help.

    Nemesis: Also fix that tentacle can't hit you through window when you crouch. I can live that it can't hit over loops, but window is weird. And fix zombie AI, they get stuck all the time.

    The Wraith change is rather strong and helps in chases, you know this situation where a survivor keeps vaulting a big window while you are in cloak, yes you can uncloak and try to get a hit like that but with that change you simply get close to a vaulting survivor and grab them, that is really powerfull and changes wraiths gameplay quiet a bit.

    I do agree with Ghostface fixes but this is something that is kinda obvious and wanted for years, I wanted to give him some changes that many ppl dont really realize that are also important.

    I agree also with pyramid but this post was mainly about change to the power not addons so ye.

    ye twins also should be able to switch in cooldown, that is kinda annoying I agree.

    And no that would break nemesis and throw him to the buttom of the C tier. It makes alot of sense that you can hit over a window even though you crouch, since the window has no vertical hitbox, you can also do M1 hits through windows when someone is simply standing to close, its like the window has now hitbox over them. Its just how the windows are designed, and it should be something that Nemesis should be able to do to make him powerfull in chases. He should be powerfull in chases but sucks in map pressure due to his lack of mobility, so thats a nice trade off imo.

  • @BenZ0 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2706199#Comment_2706199

    I never really had the feeling when I want to destroy the portals, I feel like having this as an addon is already fine enough.

    I'd like it basekit, more control over your own Portals is great