Anyone else's survivor queue times still instant?
So, I see a lot of threads saying survivor queue times are getting worse and that people can't get into a match because it's too slow, but my experience is different.
My survivor queue times have always been instant during the day, and take around 3 to 5 minutes at night.
My killer queue times take around 3 to 5 minutes during the day, and are instant at night.
I'm in the EU and I have crossplay off. Turning crossplay off didn't affect the times either, since you'd think it would take longer to find matches when there's less players.
Comments
Most people play after work / school.
Long in the night early in the day. Same as always
Queues take 10 mins or more if I'm trying to play with friends, otherwise they're instant
It really all depends on the time you are playing.
Some people will be playing a 5:30am in their region an have to wait 5mins for a match and suddenly the world is ending and BHVR has dissolved
Depends on the time of day but my survivor queues vary from instant to a couple of minutes. Killer idem
EU with crossplay on.
So from my perpective, if there is a shortage of killers it certainly isn't here
EU is the same and has been the same for a long time (basically, as described in the previous posts).
I suppose the complaints posted daily are coming from players from other regions and possibly other platforms with cross off.
A minority is probably also echo chamber drama à la oMg dBd iS dYiNg.
This
If I play in the day, survivor is instant and killer is 30ish seconds
If I play at night (6pm and beyond), killer is instant and survivor can be anywhere between 30 seconds and 5 minutes. I have never had one of the huge waits I've heard (10+ minutes) personally but I imagine a large amount of the player base is American so a larger pool to pick from.
For me it’s similar. Short survivor queues during the day when there are a lot more solo players who prefer to play killer. Evenings are when the SWF squads show up and nobody wants to play killer, so during those hours the killer queues are instant and survivor queues take a long time
Prime time queue is something between 5 and 15 minutes. Thats why i have so much time to browse the forum!
Nope, stupidly long ques anytime after 3pm. It's annoying because it means I only get to play survivor on weekends and holidays instead of when I want to. Which isn't always weekends and holidays.
NA west. Tho to clarify I'm saying this as to state I'm not from EU and not as some attempt to say the sky is falling and dbd is on fire. Nor is it any attempt to secertly make a commentary on the state of either side.
One would think that obvious but the last couple days has proven otherwise.
I'm by the Rockies so NA West as well. Queue times during the day have lengthened but are still short and become long as evening hits. I solo queue so I don't know if that makes a difference but, when I started in September, it was instant daytime and shortish in the evening.
im NA East, my survivor and killer queues in the morning is about a minute but at night killer is instant and survivor is about 3-5 minutes solo or about 5-10 minutes in a group at night
Not Me my que times for survivor are at least 5-20 mins with killer ques always being instant regardless of the killer or time of day
East coast us PS4 cross play on
Time of day doesn't matter anymore for me. They're always long. NA EST. I haven't played survivor in like two weeks because of it.
I'm pretty sure anybody that says they're instant is just being contrarian and lying, tbh.
Cute that you come to my thread calling me a liar. Try again tho. Is everyone else also lying?
Lying for controversy reasons or suffering from confirmation bias.
Or maybe we just have different experiences from you? Maybe there aren't many survivors at low MMR so your q times take longer?
Really stupid to come on here and call people liars
Not instant, but unless I play at weird hours (as in like 4:30am or something) I can't really remember the last time I had one longer than ~5 minutes. Earlier in the day they're very fast indeed.
But that is only relevant in any way whatsoever in my region, at my mmr bracket, the times I play, the party sizes I play in (solo and duo) and so on. Just because others might have a different experience in no way has to mean someone is lying. Not that it'll stop people from claiming that, as it's not compatible with the idea of queue times being some kinda global problem that can be used against others in arguements 🙃