lol are u guys still getting hyped for this game? they add another killer u barely face and some random perks that dont change the gameplay whatsoever. damn guys u're all easily satisfied
lol are u guys still getting hyped for this game? they add another killer u barely face and some random perks that dont change the gameplay whatsoever. damn guys u're all easily satisfied
lol are u guys still getting hyped for this game? they add another killer u barely face and some random perks that dont change the gameplay whatsoever. damn guys u're all easily satisfied
Rather easily satisfied then to be bitter on a game forum you apperently hate
Well there goes the artist fame and glory lol. Kind of reminds me of what they did to the trickster... Like a couple of weeks later they announced that the resident evil chapter was going to get released. But I actually think the artist lost her fame even more quickly than the trickster, like she was popular on the day she got released, but pretty much everyone has forgotten about her. Despite her not being weak.
lol are u guys still getting hyped for this game? they add another killer u barely face and some random perks that dont change the gameplay whatsoever. damn guys u're all easily satisfied
This game serves a purpose for me. It keeps me occupied. I know what I'm getting when I log in and play. All I watch are horror movies so this game and I are intertwined.
This game serves a purpose for me. It keeps my occupied. I know what I'm getting when I log in and play. All I watch are horror movies so this game and I are intertwined.
i can follow your thought process. i love horror movies too, and i loved this game too for a long time. but fair is fair i get bored after a few matches now. and nothing they add as new killer or perks gonna change it cause t hey don't want to take risks.
i can follow your thought process. i love horror movies too, and i loved this game too for a long time. but fair is fair i get bored after a few matches now. and nothing they add as new killer or perks gonna change it cause t hey don't want to take risks.
And so because you have burnout it means that everybody who doesn't have one is easily satisfied and overhyped?
i can follow your thought process. i love horror movies too, and i loved this game too for a long time. but fair is fair i get bored after a few matches now. and nothing they add as new killer or perks gonna change it cause t hey don't want to take risks.
I feel you. I quit playing two hours early last night because I just didn't feel like continuing. It happens.
Well there goes the artist fame and glory lol. Kind of reminds me of what they did to the trickster... Like a couple of weeks later they announced that the resident evil chapter was going to get released. But I actually think the artist lost her fame even more quickly than the trickster, like she was popular on the day she got released, but pretty much everyone has forgotten about her. Despite her not being weak.
In my opinion, that's because anti-loop killers are boring to play against as survivors and they're boring to play as since you deny the only skillful interaction survivors have.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Your power is getting trapped in a well.
yay
Ringu can travel the map through wells
Survivors can board them up
Don’t give them those ideas!
A gen goes off!
Ring creature: You're gonna die in seven days!
Survivor: ....Ok...
7 days later
Ring creature: I'm here! Now its time to...oh, the match is over...
Or televisions placed around the map.
A curse mechanic could be interesting! Not seven days, obviously, but somehow marking survivors so something bad happens to them after a bit.
which the survivors can board up
lol are u guys still getting hyped for this game? they add another killer u barely face and some random perks that dont change the gameplay whatsoever. damn guys u're all easily satisfied
"stop enjoying the thing you like"
Rather easily satisfied then to be bitter on a game forum you apperently hate
I throw a coin down the well and accidentally knock Ringu girl out for the rest of the trial.
Who/what the hell is Ringu.
When i seen that posting on Fb i thought it said Pingu. I was disappointed.
As long it isn’t similar to Spirit’s, I’ll be down with anything.
What would you like her power to be like? A genuine question.
Something unique. I don’t really care as long as it doesn’t break the game or is a copy paste to Spirit’s power.
Would be funny if she get's the exact power as pre nerf spirit.
Not to me.
Well there goes the artist fame and glory lol. Kind of reminds me of what they did to the trickster... Like a couple of weeks later they announced that the resident evil chapter was going to get released. But I actually think the artist lost her fame even more quickly than the trickster, like she was popular on the day she got released, but pretty much everyone has forgotten about her. Despite her not being weak.
This game serves a purpose for me. It keeps me occupied. I know what I'm getting when I log in and play. All I watch are horror movies so this game and I are intertwined.
i can follow your thought process. i love horror movies too, and i loved this game too for a long time. but fair is fair i get bored after a few matches now. and nothing they add as new killer or perks gonna change it cause t hey don't want to take risks.
And so because you have burnout it means that everybody who doesn't have one is easily satisfied and overhyped?
I feel you. I quit playing two hours early last night because I just didn't feel like continuing. It happens.
"you're gonna die in 7 gens"
That would be scary! And they blink static randomly; you never know if she's about to crawl out of it or not!
Don't worry the ring girl and spirit are different enjoght on there base so this won't happen
I hope ptb is in early February and not in march 😍
In my opinion, that's because anti-loop killers are boring to play against as survivors and they're boring to play as since you deny the only skillful interaction survivors have.