Snowmen are useless

I find snowmen genuinely useless and in ways are a terrible gameplay mechanic.

The only use I see out of them is for teams to be toxic towards killers if they wanted too given that can tank most attacks. They're not even remotely good for stealth either as survivors can be heard very easily when "hiding" especially when injured. They serve no purpose but to be a gimmick and at times a free second chance that once more hinders killers.

Dbd events use to be insanely cool with built I'm lore, meaningful challenges and unique skins tied in with said lore while having the feel of something fresh. Last event was forgettable and I'm convinced they did the bare minimum and this year's Christmas event is no different with minimum effort. A useless gameplay mechanic that's only funny for an hour or two, so and so skin's and zero lore.

Comments

  • Thats what she said!

  • Say that to Twin and Ghostface players. I also have been using it to survive one hit from exposed status effect and it put me in a better situation, it's generally a good time waster.

  • Snow :3

    snow is good :3

  • Why do people have to complain about everything? Seems like most people here are bitter and can’t enjoy things anymore

  • Useless? Lol. Go play Ghostface or Twins if you can and then tell me after few games if you still think they are useless.

  • We've managed to come full circle from Snowman OP to Snowman weak.

    It's actually quite impressive.

  • This is casual game so why not having a snowman which protects me from one hit. its funny

  • @KajdanKi said:

    This is casual game so why not having a snowman which protects me from one hit. its funny

    Would you feel the same if it made you exposed or made you exhausted all the time?

  • why not? some challenge at least. i love to run with killers but they don't

  • I personally love them. they're adorable and make this game slightly toleratable

  • I force survivors to go into snowmen if they want to live

  • The snowmen don't bother me at all, apart from the fact that I main The Twins when I play killer and I c a nt play them till after this event

  • I actually have been able to prolong chases by hiding inside the snowmen a couple times, had one chase where I hid in multiple ones and was able to escape the killer and have my teammates make gens during it lol though most of the time this won't happen of course, as a killer I find it funny when the survivors hide right in front of me and start moving in it, but I'm a laid back kinda killer so maybe that's why haha overall I think it's a cute little mechanic but I get why it might be annoying to others that want more serious games

  • Useless? Nah

    Terrible game mechanic? Oh yeah