Forum Points?
I have 3,446 where do I cash them in and get a free teddy and slushie? :D it crossed a curious mind of mine, to wonder what these points are? do I win anything? lol I am just pondering what they are for and why we have them? Anyone else pondered such?
Comments
######### are forum points
I think they're present on all Vanilla forums as a type of punishment system or something but the dbd forums use a completely separate system all determined by mods.
Aka they do basically nothing rn.
Go to your profile, you will see :)
Some forums have points to spend and purchase online vt things :)
Oh so I have 379 points and no idea where from and what for. Interesting
A shame.
I would like to cash mine in for pictures of cute animals please.
here is a pic of a cute hedgehog :)
I never even realised there is such a thing until now lol.
Ive been at 503 points for the longest time now
and I dont know if thats a good or bad thing
hopefully its a good thing ๐ณ
You may take anything off the top shelf :)
POG???
Lol go for it!
I have 462, and if I recall correctly this number hasn't changed in a very long time.
I just don't get the points! I need some assitance!
I have 1,587
What does that get me?
Can my 307 points at least get me some Mountain Dew?
@MandyTalk Could you tell us the true meaning of the points and how to get them?
VanillaForums ban thing.
Your points decide how bad ur ban is.
But I don't think DBD uses them.
Almost like I told you guys so 16 comments ago ๐ง
Also, I had researched that when I first came to the forums because I was curious.
But mainly what you said.
You get points from doing achievments
So the more points you have in vanilla forums, the softer your ban?
..sorta, I don't think the dbd moderators use points, but in general the Vanillaforums do.
If you get points for archivments, then why does @Mushwin for example got so many points while @GoodBoyKaru doesnt even have half as many points when he got even more archivments and posts?
I feel special.
Awesomes?
You used to be able to do a few reactions to posts. There were LOLs, Awesomes and up and down votes
I wonder why they removed them.The downvotes I understand but not the others.
I think mostly just to simplify things but LOL in particular was used as a mocking reaction once they got rid of the downvote, if I remember correctly
I need a Mod I need a Mod! sorta like..........................
but in mod form? I need to know the power of my points! is it like sims? get so many points I can be a Master Cook or such?