Last survivor should be able to recover.

I was the last survivor and in dying state, I recovered 90% and then it stopped and said "Find Help" ???

Where the heck am I gonna find help, the last remaining survivor should be able to recover from dying state alone.

Comments

  • LOL, yep you had 0% chance. Not sure if the dev's think. Oh well try and have fun!

  • There are 4 perks that you can run to do that

  • @TATAMATA said:

    I was the last survivor and in dying state, I recovered 90% and then it stopped and said "Find Help" ???

    Where the heck am I gonna find help, the last remaining survivor should be able to recover from dying state alone.

    Hi! Both BIll and David, at least, have perks that allow you to recover from a dying state. :)

  • this is a killers forum. Please, complain only about snowmen, they’re op

  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiHJe2nigtM

    These are the 4 perks you need to achieve greatness ;)

  • Why should you be able to pick yourself up if you didn't bring the appropriate perks? The killer has worked through the other 3 survivors and earned that last kill.

  • @dictep said:

    this is a killers forum. Please, complain only about snowmen, they’re op

    huh?

  • @TATAMATA said:

    I was the last survivor and in dying state, I recovered 90% and then it stopped and said "Find Help" ???

    Where the heck am I gonna find help, the last remaining survivor should be able to recover from dying state alone.

    Yeah, the "find help" prompt does feel a bit sarcastic when your whole team has been sacrificed already. Flip flop, unbreakable,band some other perks I'm forgetting the names of (including the boon perk the new survivor has) are all pretty good for those situations. If you don't have any of that, you can crawl for the hatch or just find an amusing spot to wait for your taxi to the hook.

  • Why does it matter? If you're the last survivor then the killer's already won, what's the point in getting up and dragging it out for yourself and the killer?

    And as @Starrseed said, there's already perks that do that, if you are about it enough then run them.

  • @dictep said:

    this is a killers forum. Please, complain only about snowmen, they’re op

    survivor and killer player here


    because people didn’t agree with a point you made before doesn’t make it a forums of a specific role

  • @CowabungaDude said:

    "Find help"

    Idk, maybe ask the killer to help you out

    That and who wants high mmr anyways.

  • @Hoodied said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2693380#Comment_2693380

    survivor and killer player here

    because people didn’t agree with a point you made before doesn’t make it a forums of a specific role

    Of course it does. 😉

    The only people who would disagree with them are the people who main the side they are complaining about. You know, because everyone on "one side" thinks the same and all agree with each other all the time.

    Shame on you for thinking that people are individuals and can think for themselves.

  • Yea and the devs should just teleport us to the gate for our deserved escape as well! (PepeLaugh)

  • I wouldnt say you should be able to recover, but you should be able to suicide/end the match.