Getting Called Trash

Literal "trash talk." I've been called trash twice. The first time, I probably deserved. I'm pretty sure I got someone off the hook then ran away, leaving them to die. The second time, just now, I was playing a new character (the Nurse) trying to get in a daily challenge. I did terrible. So yeah, maybe I did deserve it that time too. The difference between these two times was how I responded. The first time I responded with "Thanks" and he said "You're welcome" and then we were fine. The second one, I responded with "#########" and now my stomach hurts. I'm sure there's a lesson in there somewhere.

Comments

  • One man's toxic sludge is another man's potpourri.

    That said, it's still bound to give you indigestion if consumed.

  • Just disable chat, all games are better when chat is disabled

  • @Pizzasauce said:

    Literal "trash talk." I've been called trash twice. The first time, I probably deserved. I'm pretty sure I got someone off the hook then ran away, leaving them to die. The second time, just now, I was playing a new character (the Nurse) trying to get in a daily challenge. I did terrible. So yeah, maybe I did deserve it that time too. The difference between these two times was how I responded. The first time I responded with "Thanks" and he said "You're welcome" and then we were fine. The second one, I responded with "#########" and now my stomach hurts. I'm sure there's a lesson in there somewhere.

    You don't deserve to get shittalked for doing poorly as a notoriously difficult killer dude.

    Killer is hard enough and Nurse literally takes the most skill out of all them.

  • @Pizzasauce said:

    Literal "trash talk." I've been called trash twice. The first time, I probably deserved. I'm pretty sure I got someone off the hook then ran away, leaving them to die. The second time, just now, I was playing a new character (the Nurse) trying to get in a daily challenge. I did terrible. So yeah, maybe I did deserve it that time too. The difference between these two times was how I responded. The first time I responded with "Thanks" and he said "You're welcome" and then we were fine. The second one, I responded with "#########" and now my stomach hurts. I'm sure there's a lesson in there somewhere.

    Only the weakest players to ever touch a video game dare talk ######### about a person who does poorly at nurse. She is quite possibly one of the most difficult characters to play in video games. And most people will talk smack about a bad nurse, but won't dare pick up a controller or keyboard and walk the walk. So take it as them deflecting on their own personal experience with nurse when they say things like that.

  • I dont get why people interact in endgame chat at all. Whats the point? Nothing good comes out of it

  • You know what you should feel when someone calls you trash?

    image.png


  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    You know what you should feel when someone calls you trash?

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/SWJ019825OJ5/image.png

    lmao

  • You know, I used to get called trash a lot.

    I always posed the question, "If I'm trash, why couldn't you win?"

    Of course, you shouldn't instigate, but it is fun to pose questions like that.

  • You're getting called trash either way.

    Here's me getting called weak despite destroying everyone in that match

    image.png

    That's me being nice and let someone be lucky if they get the hatch, they did and it backfired on me. Imma sweat absolutely hard every time now, I forgot most survivors don't give af about the other side anyway.

  • @Myla said:

    You're getting called trash either way.

    Here's me getting called weak despite destroying everyone in that match

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/DZCTIDET6TBA/image.png

    That's me being nice and let someone be lucky if they get the hatch, they did and it backfired on me. Imma sweat absolutely hard every time now, I forgot most survivors don't give af about the other side anyway.

    This is why I am not nice.

  • You do know the people that say those things are the most untalented and undereducated in the community right.

  • @Pizzasauce said:

    Literal "trash talk." I've been called trash twice. The first time, I probably deserved. I'm pretty sure I got someone off the hook then ran away, leaving them to die. The second time, just now, I was playing a new character (the Nurse) trying to get in a daily challenge. I did terrible. So yeah, maybe I did deserve it that time too. The difference between these two times was how I responded. The first time I responded with "Thanks" and he said "You're welcome" and then we were fine. The second one, I responded with "#########" and now my stomach hurts. I'm sure there's a lesson in there somewhere.

    Same happened to me when I tried out Pyramid Head the second time: I just bought him and dis terrible and during the EGC downed one surv, that I then camped.

    In the after-game-chat they decended on my like vultures: "Imagine being iri ranks and face-camp silvers", "get cancer, killer trash", ""God-killer got his (BAD WORD) handed to him by low-ranks" and they just wouldn`t stop wanking off that they soundly beat a "God killer" who also camped during EGC. I can somewhat undestand where they are coming from, but come on :D

    Well, most players accuse you of all kind of things in the AG-chat, but I love reading the salt. Many don`t use the terms tunneling or camping in the right way; I mean, if you try to unhook someone 5s after I put them on the hook, do you expect me to look the other way? Nah, bruh.

    And in todays DH and CoH saturated meta I have started using NOED again; not with every killer, but liberally enough, and boy oh boy, do people have a field day with you if NOED hands you an extra kill or even a 4K. My response is "yeah, but you could have just left, right? The exit doors were open."

    Extra bonus points if you downed a healthy survivor with NOED who BMed you at the exit gate and just barely manage to pick him up. Thats always the sweetest of salt.

  • @Leatherface1990 said:

    You do know the people that say those things are the most untalented and undereducated in the community right.

    That's the first halfway nice thing you've said to me. Thank you.

  • Hahah, I'm usually not nice but I was literally just going around blinking, not even attacking regularly, just trying to do my challenge. After she started incessantly t-bagging me I went after her and got her down but the game almost over and her teammates bodyblocked the hook before I could get her on it. I should have just dropped her and let her bleed out.

  • Oh, and there was a sweat moment just a few days ago: the designated harasser flashlight clicked and poked at me at no end, and after each palet he tea-bagged me. So when I eventually got him hooked, I camped him out. Interestingly he stayed and spectated and commented on this in the AG-chat. My response: "you BM and teabag, you get facecamped. Easy as pie". That game I also let a survivor at the exit game escape, who was wounded and did the surrender tea-bagging.

  • @Akumakaji said:

    Oh, and there was a sweat moment just a few days ago: the designated harasser flashlight clicked and poked at me at no end, and after each palet he tea-bagged me. So when I eventually got him hooked, I camped him out. Interestingly he stayed and spectated and commented on this in the AG-chat. My response: "you BM and teabag, you get facecamped. Easy as pie". That game I also let a survivor at the exit game escape, who was wounded and did the surrender tea-bagging.

    I LOVE when you let survivors go and they INSIST on t-bagging you.

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    I dont get why people interact in endgame chat at all. Whats the point? Nothing good comes out of it

    I have found several mates that I ended up adding as friends on Steam and we play occasionally together

    i have also written with many many people saying nice things, commenting on fails but apologizing, laughing together etc.


    many good things came out from end game chat for me. And the negative things? I can laugh at those. Or report if they cross the line.

  • @Pizzasauce said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2691440#Comment_2691440

    I LOVE when you let survivors go and they INSIST on t-bagging you.

    There is t-bagging and there is t-bagging. Context is important here: if a survivor is cornered, on death-hook and then freezes and t-bags a few times this normally means that he admits defeat and you can either slaughter him or show mercy. If they t-bag you after a vault or at the exit gate, that is just rude.

    The thing is that we have very limited capacity to communicate with each other ingame, survivors can point and wave you over to them and maybe wiggle a noooo when downed, killers can just not kill their opponent or maybe nod or shake their head. So many other games have emotes and expand on them in events or through the ingame shop, so why werent emotes ever a part of dbd? It can't be an oversight, so it must be a conscious design decision.

  • @Pizzasauce said:

    Literal "trash talk." I've been called trash twice. The first time, I probably deserved. I'm pretty sure I got someone off the hook then ran away, leaving them to die. The second time, just now, I was playing a new character (the Nurse) trying to get in a daily challenge. I did terrible. So yeah, maybe I did deserve it that time too. The difference between these two times was how I responded. The first time I responded with "Thanks" and he said "You're welcome" and then we were fine. The second one, I responded with "#########" and now my stomach hurts. I'm sure there's a lesson in there somewhere.

    Trash and clown are the popular words to call someone online these days. Just keep in mind that these mental midgets that call people names would never have the balls to act that way in person. They are cowards. Sniveling scum that uses the Internet to feel like somebody. These people are, in fact, nobodies. Do not let it bother you.

  • @Akumakaji said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2691446#Comment_2691446

    There is t-bagging and there is t-bagging. Context is important here: if a survivor is cornered, on death-hook and then freezes and t-bags a few times this normally means that he admits defeat and you can either slaughter him or show mercy. If they t-bag you after a vault or at the exit gate, that is just rude.

    The thing is that we have very limited capacity to communicate with each other ingame, survivors can point and wave you over to them and maybe wiggle a noooo when downed, killers can just not kill their opponent or maybe nod or shake their head. So many other games have emotes and expand on them in events or through the ingame shop, so why werent emotes ever a part of dbd? It can't be an oversight, so it must be a conscious design decision.

    Very good points. I mean relentlessly t-bag at the exit gate, refusing to go through until you've chased them.


    @themoobs1984 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/299565/getting-called-trash

    Trash and clown are the popular words to call someone online these days. Just keep in mind that these mental midgets that call people names would never have the balls to act that way in person. They are cowards. Sniveling scum that uses the Internet to feel like somebody. These people are, in fact, nobodies. Do not let it bother you.

    Thank you. This actually did make me feel better.