This doctor challenge is driving me nuts

20 static blast hits in a match

How can you make it easier? Just speed regen addons / let everyone live? Which addons would make it easy

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • The Game map, Distressing, (Monitor & Abuse also if you want to go overboard), Calm Addons.

    :)

  • Where is this? I only saw the let people scream 44 times.

  • I mean if its a 4 man escape you'd get ~16 for free from the survivors Tbagging at the gates for the entire end game collapse time limit.

  • @Gcarrara said:

    The Game map, Distressing, (Monitor & Abuse also if you want to go overboard), Calm Addons.

    :)

    Order addons also help by reducing the cooldown. Mixing both purples is probably the best of both worlds.

    I got it in my first try in Coldwind. Just gotta prioritize blasts over actually, well, winning the game.

  • @Gcarrara said:

    The Game map, Distressing, (Monitor & Abuse also if you want to go overboard), Calm Addons.

    :)

    The poor team I get put again haha

    Thanks

  • @Marc_123 said:

    Where is this? I only saw the let people scream 44 times.

    page 4. No wonder I been seeing so many docs today

  • Distressing enlarges your terror radius 26% and there are add ons that the terror radius is even bigger (4/6/8 meters) when ready to blast.

    You cover a really big radius and get almost always players with it.

    I get these doc challenges very fast most of the time.

  • I'd say Dead Dawg Saloon and double Calm Addons. The bonus there is that you dont really need Distressing on that map because survivors rarely are in the corner of the corner of the map, just go to the middle to get the maximum effect. You do keep some space for things like Startstruck and Dark Devotion besides some genregression perks.

  • @gammatsunami said:

    20 static blast hits in a match

    How can you make it easier? Just speed regen addons / let everyone live? Which addons would make it easy

    Just did this one, first try.

    Honestly, your best bet is 2x 'Calm' addons and not to kill people too fast. Distressing can be helpful if need be. Discordance is great for this if you have it.

    The other Doctor challenge...now that one is a bit harder. It's basically a slightly easier version of his Adept.

  • I like midwich

    Go into the Courtyard and LETTER RIP!

    To avoid....complications, run Iron Maiden

  • I wouldn't say double calm.

    Run calm with the one that reduces the cooldown of the blast, that way you get more chances.

    Perks like Lethal Pursuer, Discordance, etc can tell you when multiple people are gathered together as well which helps.

  • @anarchy753 said:

    I wouldn't say double calm.

    Run calm with the one that reduces the cooldown of the blast, that way you get more chances.

    Perks like Lethal Pursuer, Discordance, etc can tell you when multiple people are gathered together as well which helps.

    That's how I did this- I only had the brown TR increase addon, and the purple cooldown addon, which combined with Distressing helped me bang this out first try even though I got rolled Red Forest.

    Just spam the blast, and you're golden.

  • @Gcarrara said:

    The Game map, Distressing, (Monitor & Abuse also if you want to go overboard), Calm Addons.

    :)

    Thanks for this! Made it very easy. =)

  • All y'all need is Iridescent add on.

    Before survivors doing the unhooks, they scream. That counts also as static blast.

  • Distressing + 2 Calm Addons + Midwich = Easymode - they scream so often its delicious :D