Has RPD been disabled again?
Its been a while since i was randomly taken to RPD, and i can't seem to find any offerings to it in my survivor bloodweb, i'm wondering if its still there at all
Its been a while since i was randomly taken to RPD, and i can't seem to find any offerings to it in my survivor bloodweb, i'm wondering if its still there at all
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's still here. I got a match there just recently.
I really hope it was. I haven't gotten it much recently either.
Nope. Still get it with frustrating frequency
Unfortunately no, played on it just yesterday.
Though I really wish it was.
Get it rarely.
We have 5 variants of Badham and nearly the same amount of Cornwinds
I think it's just bad luck
Exactly the same amount of Coldwinds.
MacMillan Estate, Autohaven Wreckers, Coldwind Farm & Springwood all have five maps in each of their realms.
Played it 3 times this evening. It's definetly still there...
Yeah
I had it yesterday. I think the devs did the right thing and just reduced how often it shows up. If so, thank you devs 💜
RPD is a map against 30, obviously it will not be common
Yet I see the same three maps over and over again.
It's still here sadly
I played killer fOr 12 hours last night maybe less and I got put there one time in those 10-12 hours as killer.
I was on RPD about 2 hours ago, about 2 minutes into the round my game crashed.