Perk tier lists after 5.4.0 (survivor and killer)
Thoughts?
All of the survivor perks in Dead by Daylight. New ones will be added as they release!
All of the killer perks in Dead by Daylight. New ones will be added as they release!
Thoughts?
All of the survivor perks in Dead by Daylight. New ones will be added as they release!
All of the killer perks in Dead by Daylight. New ones will be added as they release!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Is sloppy really still this good in a world of CoH?
It’s still pretty good tbh. I think it’s at the low end of A tier though and there are arguments for B.
Shockingly, when COH makes survivors heal over and over again, that 4 second increase really adds up.
COH helps challenge the "stay injured with DH and Smash gens" because of the convenience of it. If they're going to be healing constantly and killing your map pressure, you might as well make it take longer.
So... On the Killer side... honestly I think your C tier is far too populated and F tier is not populated enough. Like, Furtive Chase, Distressing, Hangman's Trick, Cruel Limits, and Doc's anti item perk could all possibly get thrown in F tier. Meanwhile, Agitiation and Oppression are both decent perks but are far better than some of the other perks you've got sharing their tier.
The perks in F tier are meant to be perks that have no real applications or just completely hinder you more than help you (No Mither and Predator). D tier perks like the ones you mentioned have some niche uses, for example Distressing can synergies with Doc or perks like Starstruck.
With validation, I think Fearmonger ought to be higher up than a perk like Surveillance or Dead Mans Switch
Forced pennance is at least high b tier.
best perk is combing A.L.T with the perk F ormula 4
If these are in order I'd be surprised so I'm going to assume not.
I really don't know how NOED isn't a S tier perk. It can single handily get you free kills at the end of the game. I don't like the perk but I don't think you can put it anywhere near B tier. Also personally don't agree with Discordance being S tier.
I also feel like Spine Chill needs to be S tier. The fact it basically destroys stealth, counters plenty of perks and gives increased vaulting speed means it has to be S tier.
Discordance is not S tier, A tier maybe.
Sloppy and Nurse's Calling are way worse now since the CoH meta.
Monitor and Abuse is B and NOED is A.
Fearmonger and Agitation are B.
No way out is A.
NOED is by far the most overrated perk in the whole game imo. The fact people think it’s OP is so mind boggling. Actually I know why, survivors constantly feed the killer altruism at the end game which is their fault. The perk relies so much on survivors being greedy and if survivors play smart, it could get you 1 kill at best.
I would take at least ruin out of S tier its usually gone with undying most the time within the first few minutes of most games.
Still though it's one kill. I think any perk that virtually guarantees one kill should be S tier. At best it can end in a 4k.
Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but I vehemently disagree. 80 seconds of broken time means that to get any value out of it, you have to continue chasing the original injured person, down them, hook them if you have time or slug them, find the other person, and down them, all before their 80 seconds is up and they heal. I guess it has a small amount of use against people body blocking hooks, but unless they're running a dedicated fast self heal build, they would have stayed injured anyway. The time limit is too short and the constraints too narrow for it to be worth anything, much less an entire perk slot.
I mean your avatar is Forced Penance so I’ll let that slide.
I've been getting a lot of value from it against Boon: Circle of Healing.
I feel like deja vu should at least be C tier. It's free and reveals one of the most critical things at the start: the three gen.
Windows should be A. There's no cooldown now and make easier where to go and not go.
I like Alert but A is bit overrated imo. It's hard to make most use because of Nurse and Ruin.
Quick and Quiet and Dance With Me should be both one tier lower. Dance With Me is so bad and Qnq is well-evaluated even if it's B.
I don't think Distortion is as good as other B tier perks. Honestly, I would put it in the same tier as Off the Record.
I know BBQ is useful for both BP and tracking but it should be A. Knowing survivors' location is good but 40m further away restriction is what make this A.
Whispers should be lower. It is for people who are confident of killing 3 most of time but mostly no space to use it.
Fearmonger, Agitation, Hex: Pentimento, Franklin's can be A or B tier. At least, B.
Oppression might be suitable for B but considering its cooldown.. C could be right.
Bitter Murmur, Surge, Grim Embrace is overrated. If Grim Embrace activation required 3 tokens, this could be higher than B but currently it isn't.
NOED should be either A or S. Killers are likely to get more hook counts with this. It's ambiguous as killers might not get any profits if the game ends with few generators un-repaired. But using this for unexpected situations is still good in my opinion. Survivors might not get any value from Adrenaline, Decisive Strike or Unbreakable but they are often used.
All perks below B tier are really bad that I don't know where to start and correct them.
Could I get a link?
Like, Furtive Chase, Distressing, Hangman's Trick, Cruel Limits, and Doc's anti item perk could all possibly get thrown in F tier. Meanwhile, Agitiation and Oppression are both decent perks but are far better than some of the other perks you've got sharing their tier.
Very agreeable!
I consider my favorite perk F tier because it has a 40 second cool down for no reason (I'm All Ears).
Furtive Chase would be good too if the obsession dying thing didn't cancel it out. Especially since obsessions change due to DS anyways. It really undermines the perk.
Just edited the post. The links are there.
Nice list. 😄 I think I'm onboard with a lot of these placements. Just skimming through if I were doing a personal list I might switch a few around a bit:
After your take on Unrelenting, I can see it being D. I put Technician in D because it helps with new players and Unrelenting does too. Probably could’ve done the same thing with both when ranking them.
Thanks :)