Question about Legion
I played with my friend yesterday against a Legion and the chase music was different from the default ones and after that i played against another one but with the default music. Does Legion have a new chase theme, a secret one? Or was it just a bug?
The one with different music was a default Julie and the other was with the rift Julie.
Comments
there are like 2-3 versions of the standard chase music for killers who still doesn't have an unique chase theme, are you sure it wasn't one of them?
I'm pretty sure, I've been playing since 2018 and would know if it was one of them.
Was it this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAQnuW8iNm4
It was similar but less frenect
They are getting tweaks next midchapter so maybe some glitch causes the chase music to be their new one
I hope it's that, i don't want to be seem as crazy.
Knowing this game, I would not be shocked if the new chase music bugged and at least someone heard it. Everything seems to break on a daily basis.
Exactly what I was thinking.
Yeah :3 And I’m so exited for legion changes upcoming ;)
oh, that’s probably an leak …