Does anybody have any footage of Legion's original PTB?
I've heard they had a totally different power that made more sense in relation to their lore, but that may have been a lie.
I've heard they had a totally different power that made more sense in relation to their lore, but that may have been a lie.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Here it is.
O.K, thanks.
I was skeptical, but It would've been cool to see.
Here's one from Ardetha too
https://youtu.be/w00MW78DtOwso do I, I was just really confused when, before getting the game, I read their lore and ability on the wiki, watched their teaser, and was very confused.
It’s annoying cause the teaser picture and trailer teased that we were gonna get a multiple personality killer or a disguise killer but nope we got teens run fast with knife
I remember not even knowing what DBD was when I saw the trailer at e3 or whatever. Amogus killer looked cool, but man what a huge jebait if you ask me.
God Old Ormond I’ve heard the horror stories of that place
I actually like old ormond compared to new ormond
1) no breakable walls
2) pyramid head did very well on it because long safe loops are where his powers shines. Despised it as everyone else except maybe Nurse
For real. I was expecting a utility killer with multiple powers depending which personality was active.
Old Ormond sucked since it had a strong main building in the middle of the map with safe tiles surrounding it so you could pretty much tie the whole map together into 1 giant connected loop.
Tbh new ormond still has a really strong main building, but there's not as many loops outside it as there used to be.
They were all true. I might still have somewhere footage of the uber god setup with 3 god vaults at main building with the good pallet downstairs and two god pallets back-to-back upstairs. Then all maze tiles spawned as jungle gyms and all the filler pallets. Haddonfield was a killer-sided in comparison.
People tend to exaggerate their stories about Old Ormond far too much.
Was it survivor sided? Extremely.
Was it any different then what we are used to? No.
Was it impossible to win there as killer? Nope.
Ormond was the newest map in the game when I started playing, and I got it many times, both as survivor and killer.
I would choose it over New Ormond without thinking twice.