The Cannibal
Please fix his ability. It takes almost no time at all to wind up, he has full directional movement, and he never fails to one-shot anyone in a game. It’s practically impossible to win against him with that stupid barbeque and chili perk as well.
Comments
LF is one of the killer that benefits the least from BBQ and his chainsaw is pretty bad, since you have to piggyback ride the survivor to get him, because of the slowdown while revving.
And on top of that, most of his add ons are bugged and no Dev seem to care to fix anything.
Which of his addons is bugged? I'm guessing you mean Chilis, but they actually work, it's just that their effect is not that great.
Or is there something I don't know about?
I can't confirm it with hard facts. Just people (that I usually trust when they talk about gamemechanics) told me that his add ons are not working correct.
Maybe they fixed it, but still that wouldn't matter. LF will remain a low tier killer, because he can't bring anything useful to the table.
@Wolf74 yup, no disagreement there. He's weak.
Believe me, @DeadbyDuran , once you figure out how to counter his chainsaw, he's not that big of a deal. All you need is windows.
He's actually the second worst Killer in the game. His chainsaw is only useful in open areas or in basements, and even then, when Survivors are smart they both hide in lockers so he can still get only one Survivor. He's an M1 Killer like Freddy just his Chainsaw makes him the second worst. I'd call him the worst Killer if he wouldn't have the Chainsaw. Freddy can still slow the game down while Leatherface can't.
Against seasoned survivors and swf, I get owned. I'm lucky to get a single sac, and sometimes it comes down to a hard camp just to get that single kill.
Then agaun, maybe I just suck with him, but good survivors start jumping around corners and narrow corridors as soon as they see it revving. So you are basically left with your hammer.
Oh! I do like him when I'm in a chase in the cornfields though.
He is already one of the weakest.
Do you want a freddy 2.0?
wow... almost as ridicolous as a "Freddy OP" threat...
if im correct, LF is currently #2 or #3 of the worst killers, right? besides freddy, i wouldnt be able to name any other killer who is worse than LF atm...
Trapper, Doctor, Pig, Spirit, Wraith... Leatherface is bad, but there's plenty of killers who are far worse than he is.
Hag is in the top 3. Doc, Pig, and Spirit are mid-tier.
They are all mid-tier. All of them are better than LF.
every single one of them is better than bubba. the only one i wasnt sure aboout was the wraith, but at least he is able to use his power in a chase now, so yeah. bubba is around #2 of the worst killers in DbD.
Spirit is deffo better.
I'd agree that Doc is worse though. At least LF has an instadown.
Wraith is actually good compared to Pig, Doctor and Trapper.
His power requires him to be within melee range meaning he could have hit you with a normal attack. His power takes a bit to charge up and he has to be careful not to clip some of the horrible item hitboxes on the map. As a survivor you have lots of time to get away from him or circle tightly around small objects to force him to either hit the item with his chainsaw or take the turn too wide to hit you. As others have said he isn't a very good killer.
you can just run in a straight line that chainsaw is slow as #########
his chilli addons are faulty
I think theres a video on reddit where it shows the comparisons side by side of chilli addons and no addons going in a straight line and there is almost no difference, i had to replay it several times to even see what the difference was. If they aren't faulty and these minute differences are actually working as they should. Then they need a massive ######### buff, otherwise its just a waste of bloodpoints every time. even for low tier play as you say
https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/7urzsq/i_compared_leatherface_chainsaw_speed_withwithout/ i think thats the link you can judge it for yourself
This is a bad joke.
yip ;(