Today's Friday which should be good, but I have to work 16 consecutive days in a row. Only 14 more days until the "weekend" for me though, so looking forward to that.
I am in need of coffee after only managing to sleep for 1 hour last night, I have sleep issues! So today is most definitely a caffeine day for me, but I'm glad it's nearly the weekend and I don't work weekends.
Sorry to all those who are having/had a rough time of it, I hope things improve for you and that 2022 will be a better year all round (the last couple of years have been a bit sucky!)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Staaarrrs
are looking pretty tonight, so I guess I'm doing well. Thanks!
Hope you're doin' peachy yourself.
Doing alright, could be better, but meh. Thanks for asking tho.
Sad and hopeless. Lost 2 family members this year and got a couple problems I can't seem to solve.
2021 has been the most miserable year of my life.
Good :)
I’m a little sick, but I’m getting better. I’m doing well both financially and mentally.
How are you?
I'm good so far...
I can't complain
Not good since my health issues are getting worse as time goes on but I manage for now.
I learned to live with it and accept it since there is nothing else to do lol. That is life.
Thanks for asking and I hope everyone is doing better than me xD.
I'm fine that's for asking. How are you?
My condolences.
I hope you can solve your problems and your situation improves soon enough, here hoping 2022 treats you better.
I'm sorry to hear that, I hope your health gets better.
For what concerns myself, I'm fine, thank you, just had a rough night and wishing I had a couple more hours of sleep, but nothing too bad.
Thanks for asking, I'm doing well.
I'm happy to see the first rain this winter but there's a chance of flooding here. So I'm a little worried.
I hope you are doing well and safe. have a great day.
Today's Friday which should be good, but I have to work 16 consecutive days in a row. Only 14 more days until the "weekend" for me though, so looking forward to that.
Well I mean I just woke up but my days going fine so far.
I am in need of coffee after only managing to sleep for 1 hour last night, I have sleep issues! So today is most definitely a caffeine day for me, but I'm glad it's nearly the weekend and I don't work weekends.
Sorry to all those who are having/had a rough time of it, I hope things improve for you and that 2022 will be a better year all round (the last couple of years have been a bit sucky!)
It's FRIDAY!!! But it just started.
Work the day off for the weekend work 2 days next week and I have a 5 day weekend😃
Well i'm here and i would not be here if i had a bad time but for me today has been very neutral
Rollercoaster of emotions each day the past week and a bit ranging from over the moon to I can't be arsed anymore.
Hope you're doing much better however.