Favorite Demogorgon skin?

I'm wondering mostly between geo mutation (the web/rock-like) and twisted demogorgon (the crab) and was wondering what other people would pick if they could buy only one.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I really like the twisted Demogorgon. The spiny plates are pretty cool - I'm meh on the crab legs on its stomach, but everything else is supremely neat-looking. It's a different type of monstrous than vanilla Demo, but it's imposing in its own right.

    But the chained Demo is super important because it gives Demodog a collar.

  • My ranking:

    1. Twisted Demogorgon

    2. Geo Mutation

    3. Full Prestige

    4. Chains Demo

    5. Default Demo

  • Cu- I mean Geo Mutation

  • My Ranking:

    1.Geo Mutation

    2:Twisted

    3:Prestige

    4:Default

    5:Chained

  • My outfit is the the Chained head, Prestige body and Twisted claws

    The only outfit that Demo has that I don’t like is the geo mutation, once the memes got stale I just started looking at it and going “this is the last outfit my boy is ever getting” in disappointment

  • @The_Medicine_Man said:

    I'm wondering mostly between geo mutation (the web/rock-like) and twisted demogorgon (the crab) and was wondering what other people would pick if they could buy only one.

    Cummogorgon is my favorite by far

  • @DragonMasterDarren said:

    My outfit is the the Chained head, Prestige body and Twisted claws

    The only outfit that Demo has that I don’t like is the geo mutation, once the memes got stale I just started looking at it and going “this is the last outfit my boy is ever getting” in disappointment

    I love geomutation bro

  • My ranking:

    1. Twisted Demo

    2. Prestige 3 Demo

    3. Geo Mutation Demo

    4. Default Demo

    5. Chained Demo

  • Cumogorgon body with prison collar.

  • Ok, cool, glad you like it

    but personally, I think it looks disgusting

  • I'd say Twisted Demo, really like that skin.

  • Twisted and Default Demo. You're really cute

  • Twisted Demo

    Really sad I wasn't fast enough to redeem a code for that during the giveaway since the single pieces are not discounted in the Store

    @Rizzo said:

    I'd say Twisted Demo, really like that skin.

    If you find another code for that under the couch let me know, we can arrange something *wink wink*

  • I find Geo Mutation the best. It's the most unique skin imo. Twisted Demo looks like a tree and chained demo is cute

  • glue-o-gorgon.


    besides the meme, the one with the chains is dope.

  • @DragonMasterDarren said:

    My outfit is the the Chained head, Prestige body and Twisted claws

    The only outfit that Demo has that I don’t like is the geo mutation, once the memes got stale I just started looking at it and going “this is the last outfit my boy is ever getting” in disappointment

    Yeah, really wish they coulda pushed out another, maybe even a Bighted Demo before hand. :/


    Anyways my favorite is the Chain demo, I like to use just the head piece for farm games especially cause then he true demo doggy <3