My rank is resetting multiple times

Alright, so for starters I'm playing some dbd on my family's ps5, since nobody is using it atm. I play about a game or two, and even though it isn't the 13th, my rank reset from gold 3 to ash 4. I think it must be a small bug, so I keep playing. After the next game I play, my rank resets yet another time, and keeps doing that for every game I play. I'm quite confused as to what is going on here, and would like to get this issue fixed. As much as I enjoy the free BP, I want to be able to grind again. Thanks for listening to my report, and if you need more info do not hesitate to make it aware :)

Tagged: BHVRPending

Comments

  • Hello Team,

    i played a Match in the time of the Rankreset.


    Just look at this Visual Bug, maybe it is easy to fix :)

    rankreset.jpg

    ps: i became 250k Bloodpoints for the Rankreset from Iri I to Ash IV

    after my first match, with my new Rank i became another 10k Bloodpoints for the Reset ? Maybe you should doublecheck the Rank system for Games due the Reset occure. :)


    Best Regards

    Lyra

  • @tlou_fan702 said:

    Alright, so for starters I'm playing some dbd on my family's ps5, since nobody is using it atm. I play about a game or two, and even though it isn't the 13th, my rank reset from gold 3 to ash 4. I think it must be a small bug, so I keep playing. After the next game I play, my rank resets yet another time, and keeps doing that for every game I play. I'm quite confused as to what is going on here, and would like to get this issue fixed. As much as I enjoy the free BP, I want to be able to grind again. Thanks for listening to my report, and if you need more info do not hesitate to make it aware :)

    Same here on PC.

  • Glad to know it isn't a me issue then haha. Honestly I love this game and it kinda sucks I'm not able to grind. I was so close to getting to iri for the first time too :(

  • Same. I'm not complaining about the 50.000 blood points I got from the 5 resets though, lol.

  • Me and my mate have an infinite Rank Reset. Everytime we rank up, we get 10k bp and get reseted to ash4. Anyone else with that bug?

  • Extra 10k after every match, im not complaining :P

  • It happened to me. In fact I received 10.000 BP more after a match as a reset in ash rank. Also the pip system is bugged, I've depiped after a 4K in Ash IV despite the bar showed two pips.

  • @Injuryble said:

    Me and my mate have an infinite Rank Reset. Everytime we rank up, we get 10k bp and get reseted to ash4. Anyone else with that bug?

    that doesn't sound too bad.

  • Ok...strange. another 10k after the followed match, but i'm not able to rank up.. i restart now the game and check the next match.


    20211113015517_1.jpg


  • I think every time you restart dbd or finish a match you get 10k. Pretty cool tbh.

    Nvm doesnt work on restarting :(

  • Another 10k after login:

    Rankreset bug.jpg


  • Hello, I'm a PC player! Grade Reset was today and I keep getting the bloodpoint reward from killer side after each game I play as survivor, and also on re-launching the game (+10K bloodpoints after each game and re-launch).

    So far I've been rewarded an additional 40K bloodpoints.

    I switched between playing as Feng and Jill for 3 games before I closed out of the game and re-launched, that's when I noticed it gave me bloodpoints again from just opening the game again.

    My perks as Feng were Lithe, Calm spirit, Quick and Quiet, and Iron will.

    As Jill they were Poised, Lithe, Flashbang, Technician.


    I'm afraid to play more right now because I don't want to unintentionally exploit. Hope there is a fix for this!

    DeadByDaylight.log


  • Hi we are aware of this issue, and it's being investigated. Thank you for reporting it.

  • Mine is resetting after every match, bad enough it rest the the 3rd and I had 10 days to get to r1 witch didnt but got to r4 and bam now resets after every match...whats up rofl

  • After the new grade reset I keep ranking to ash 3 but then it puts me to ash 4 and gives me 10k bp

  • Was going to level up my killer/survivor grade before the reset but when I signed in it had already reset :(

  • Imagine if it gave you the 250k iri reward you got to each time. 500k per match.

    The game would be taken offline lol

  • I want a platinum trophy for this on ps5 bhvr(joking xD) Yeah rank keep resetting as killer/survivor .

  • Yep, experiencing it at the end of each match.

  • @gammatsunami said:

    Imagine if it gave you the 250k iri reward you got to each time. 500k per match.

    The game would be taken offline lol

    Yeah. It would be nice tho.

  • Come on guys. A second rank reset for November, and AGAIN not on 13th. Wth is going on‽

  • @ECJ_77 said:

    Come on guys. A second rank reset for November, and AGAIN not on 13th. Wth is going on‽

    it was the 13th in many parts of the world

    UTC time is standard

  • Can't get any progression on achievements either with this reset bug as well.

  • this just happened to me on xbox, I got my BP rewards too.

  • @Nathan13 said:

    this just happened to me on xbox, I got my BP rewards too.

    It just didnt happen to me this round

  • mhmm I mean it is the 13th for some people so I thought maybe that's why the rank reset happened now.

  • @Nathan13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2634020#Comment_2634020

    mhmm I mean it is the 13th for some people so I thought maybe that's why the rank reset happened now.

    makes sense.

  • The issue has now been resolved, however, you might go through a Grade Reset on the 13th November 09.00 UTC (4am EST).

  • Hi there, issue has not been resolved yet I would say. I had another reset shortly after the official one (Japan Standard Time here), not such a big deal. Then again right after… and it stopped. Ok that’s good. Have then played throughout the day, and was suddenly randomly was reset in the middle of a match. All people in match (strangers not friends) were affected. Was on my way to Silver… back to Ash IV. I submitted a support ticket as well and was recording the match so can provide video upon request as part of that if needed.

  • @Lyralistix said:

    Hello Team,

    i played a Match in the time of the Rankreset.

    Just look at this Visual Bug, maybe it is easy to fix :)

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/6CJ07I3R8VIN/rankreset.jpg

    ps: i became 250k Bloodpoints for the Rankreset from Iri I to Ash IV

    after my first match, with my new Rank i became another 10k Bloodpoints for the Reset ? Maybe you should doublecheck the Rank system for Games due the Reset occure. :)

    Best Regards

    Lyra

    That's some hardcore depip

  • @Mandy said:

    The issue has now been resolved, however, you might go through a Grade Reset on the 13th November 09.00 UTC (4am EST).

    I've been having this issue since yesterday. Thanks for the info, I hope the one I just had is the last reset.